Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan (25635 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / I Will Surprise My Critics In 2013-jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Rocket4real(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mr. President, ride on am with you. Let those who ar critizing u continue bt one thing is certain u av made a change weda they lyk it or nt. God bless you nd he wil continue to strenghten you in al ramification.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by banki(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
dedeike: Mr president, I believe you. And I have never been ashamed nor afraid to say it. 
You are bringing something new and refreshing to governance. Under your watch, we are beginning to experience new frontiers in the art of governance.

We are beginning to see openness and transparency at its peak. Before you came, NNPC and allied oil agencies were ran like secret cults. No body knew how much was paid as subsidy or the faces behind importation. Subsidy payments were drawn as first line charge, no appriopration whatsoever. Today, we have not only seen the faces of the cabal but we have seen them being dragged to court.  Your govt has given us the first comprehensive legislation on Energy sector as PIB. Your govt is repairing our refineries and executed PPP with Vulcan for 6 new ones.

You are reforming poower. Refurbishing power plants and pursuing privatisation of PHCN. In one year, you have recorded an all time high generation of 4,477 megawatts as evidenced in the links below

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/business/174360-power-generation-hits-4477mw

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/business/57661-electricity-generation-hits-record-4477mw.html

http://newsbreaknigeria.com/news/Nigeria+hits+record+4%2C477.7+megawatts

You are renovating all our major international airports with Enugu shut down completely for overhaul, domestic wing of Abuja airports too. The works include massive upgrade of runways and all airport facilities.

You are sanitizing our ports, withdrawing 9 parasitic agencies from the wharfs thereby easing the clearing of goods
You are starting 9 new federal universities in one year, 2 law school campuses in Yola and Yenogoa, increased funding to 400 billion, setting up Almajiri school systems, settled all outstanding issues with ASUU thereby reducing strikes. Upgrade of lectures retirement age from 65 to 70.
Minimum wage increment for workers and corpers.

Spearheading Agricultural reforms and fertilizer redistribution and the cassava initiative which is largely misunderstood by the unintelligent.
reviving our railways. Commenced phase II of the Lagos- Kano. With Abuja-Kaduna at 30% ongoing.

Through your minister of finance, you re entrenching fiscal discipline and insisting that all projects must pass through due process causing corrupt politicians to threaten impeachment.
They say you should have implemented 100% a budget that was only passed in April all because you insist that the era of racketeering with constituency projects are gone.

wow!so the president has achieved that much.....i didnt know oh,may be some people are just criticizing him because they are jelous, or because he is from niger delta, or because he is simple and honest and corrupt free! all the past presidents are the problems in nigeria... not jonathan, the PDP rogues jut dont like him!because he doesnt want to associate with them.... DEDIKE YOU MAKE ME LAUGH....
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
[.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by UnimkeAk(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
[quote author=Toktee][/quote].
Have you ever heard of GAS power plants??
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by olivertwist: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
GEJ walking into the future (2013) grin grin grin

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pataki: Clueless president. Same story day in day out.

Does the cassava bread that you are chewing like a dumb goat give recourse to this clueless regurgitation sir dumbo
paying your school fees was an absolute waste of time if this is all you can offer.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Najwal: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Empty rhetoric, decisive, all Talk no Action, we knw wat u all are good at, ur ultimate Goal- (Massive Wealth) pls amass as many as u can n leave 4 d nest CROOK to take over. Nigerians r used to it, no body will accuse u of anytin because we knw d story behind d so-called EFCC foolish shenanigans. So Mr P. Pls get along wit ur main course f been in dat seat n live us b. Cut d Flamboyant Talk CROOK POLITICIANS.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by mmadueze(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
Gud. thank sir, i can't wait to be hearing u sounding like this- my presido
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by slyfox1974(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
MR PRESIDENT'S RECIPEE 4 HIS HANGOVER, 21 TOTS OF PURE UNALDULTERATED OGOGORO FROM OTUOKE tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by 2mch(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Baba Jona don start o cheesy. I guess he read this thread. Oya people keep daring Jona. cool
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Jalal(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2012
Sob stories and lamentations abeg ACT, if not make we hear word!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by AutoMahnn: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
2ru-talk:
None of his (Jonathan's) critics will do better than him, if given the opportunity to serve. Some of u are holding minor positions in ur offices/homes but no one can trace your achievements. This is a microcosm of what the man is passing through. As far as I know he (Jonathan) is performing below our expectations, we should also remember that so many forces are working against him just to pull him down. I think what the man needs is our support to succeed.

I totally agree with you. We must support Our Own President.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by dont8(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2012
God knows I hate surprises.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2013
Gej! Na 2013 we dey sooo. Ur wife (house-president) has been d one leading ur intended surprise though!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Lagusta(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2013
2013: no light, no water,no food, more terror, more corruption.........

are we safe
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2013
Lagusta: 2013: no light, no water,no food, more terror, more corruption.........

are we safe
We gor dey safe soon, 2015 nor far again cool
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by grafikii: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2013
2013 is here, am afraid we will have to say same in 2015
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by EkoAtlantic: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
When we dey middle of 2013 already, oga jona where the surprise(s)?
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by superior1: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Guys wait till 2019. Team Fresh Air for life grin
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
superior1: Guys wait till 2019. Team Fresh Air for life grin
Inside ya dream!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
IT IS NOT BY MOUTH, IT IS NOT BY MOUTH.
IT IS NOT BY TALK,IT IS NOT BY TALK,
BY ONLY ACTION AND DISCIPLINE.
THIS JONA,MUST BE REMOVED.(3x)
LET HIM DECIEVE US NO MORE.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Gbawe: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai !!! Some Nairalanders are wicked sha. Who is responsible for resurrecting this thread? Why embarrass Mr.President like this? I expect agents of Aso Rock will quickly alert our President about this thread and Abati will revise the new target date to 2015 grin grin grin
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Omen100(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good Lawd, who did this to broda jona naaaaaaaaaa

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Yup, I bet the world is indeed surprised.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe: grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai !!! Some Nairalanders are wicked sha. Who is responsible for resurrecting this thread? Why embarrass Mr.President like this? I expect agents of Aso Rock will quickly alert our President about this thread and Abati will revise the new target date to 2015 grin grin grin
Abeg, make unu nor vex. Na me restart dis thread because NEPA bring bill of #74000 come meet me 4 light wey I nor see since one month
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Lagusta(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Abeg, make unu nor vex. Na me restart dis thread because NEPA bring bill of #74000 come meet me 4 light wey I nor see since one month

grin na die be dat ooo grin
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by otokx(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
#74000 embarassed
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by skillmachine: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
He has surely surprised me in terms of security.
This time last year we were hearing almost daily occurence of bomb blast.
I was thinking it can only get worse. But i am pleasantly surprise about the current situation.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by tomakint: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Jonathan is working haters are busy hating undecided
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
SSA to Gej showing off her tattoo angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu Meets Saraki and Kwankwaso / Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.