Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan (25647 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / I Will Surprise My Critics In 2013-jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by nifemi01(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
It is my prayer u surprise ur critics (including me) Mr. President.
May God grant u everything u need to surprise us, be it wisdom, knowledge, understanding, boldness, cassava bread......anything u need sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
u will suprise and dazzle us....yup with stupidity....Nigerians take GEJ like a joke these days

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by wellmax(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by wellmax(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dedeike et all
Its good to see the 40-man laptop squad members arriving one by one. Guys take charge else you get sacked.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by ismhab(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
THIS IS THE WORK OF 149-COMPUTER-WIELDING-GOVERNMENT-PROPAGANDA BRIGADE.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by werepeLeri: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
LOL. Its true. The way some people abuse him - is that also criticism? Are those constructive criticisms? Has he offended them hence their resort to personal abuses? Criticize from today till you loose your life, noone cares - but personal abuses and name calling, haba?

Na GEJ cause all Nigeria's problem in some people's mind.

Lets see how many will call me names for the above.

Call me laptop number anything - na you get your stinking mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by tonyzaks: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
Mr. president, We are more interested on what you can deliver 2012, today and now. 2013 is but distant future, only God knows who will live to see it. Just do what u can while you can.

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by topsywest(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
We have had enough of these rhetoric.

This could be likened to a university student who kept gallivanting and flexing and kept failing his exams from 100L through 300L and and only consoles himself that he will perform well in 400L/500L. And still expect to make a first class!

Robert Collier says, 'Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.' Am afraid, current administration is not doing much to place it on the path of success come 2013.

My advise to GEJ is to resign and apologize to Nigerians for taking us backwards and allow someone who's got balls and competence, to step in after all he was never really prepared for this.. It only came by accident.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
I believe you Mr. President. Just make sure you avoid the hawks and fifth columnists that loiter around the presidential villa.

In any case, there is not much to show that GEJ's presidency is worse than OBJ's or indeed any other before him. In that regard I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Only nitwits would think of him as our worst president; he might yet turn out the best - let's leave that for time to tell.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by werepeLeri: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
topsywest: We have had enough of these rhetoric.

This could be likened to a university student who kept gallivanting and flexing and kept failing his exams from 100L through 300L and and only consoles himself that he will perform well in 400L/500L.

Robert Collier says, 'Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.' Am afraid, current administration is not doing much to place it on the path of success come 2013.

My advise to GEJ is to resign and apologize to Nigerians for taking us backwards and allow someone competent enough to step in after all he was never really prepared for this.. It only came by accident.

You may actually not be thinking when you wrote that.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by aspabay(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Werepe has been set loose again, we know you want recognition, but 40 man laptop team? I know you are not qualified. Try using some preservatives on your mouth.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by werepeLeri: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
aspabay: Werepe has been set loose again, we know you want recognition, but 40 man laptop team? I know you are not qualified. Try using some preservatives on your mouth.

Duncey Duncey - Dunce. Recognition from who and for what? Do you even use your brain before you type all these stup id things you say? Recognition from who?
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by ZeusI: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
We shall see
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
I still believe he can deliver. Especially on power and economy.
I still believe GEJ will pave way for honest and God fearing people to come into politics.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Pgent1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] am sure if uncle jona reads d critics about him in nairaland,he will burst up in tears....chei e na 2 dey criticise 4 here
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by ochukoccna: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nwa_Nimo:
Badt dude
Really cracked me up too
More like eternity not a few minutes

“I think I am then most criticised president in the whole world, but I tell this noble audience that before I leave, I will also be the most praised president.
That title is reserved for the American president
Spare us the semantics with your pipe dreams Ebele, you didn't think through the job duties even when you had a 16 months head-start
Stop complaining now that you see your honeymoon is over
And stop having 2015 day dreams& schemes when you are yet to deliver

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by DeGrace01(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
I believe our emiable presdeoo, I pleadge u my daily prayer ok. May the almighty God c u thru.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by SisiKill1: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nwa_Nimo:

Hehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by monami2abd: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
occam: Of course, the criticisms will continue until we see results. Yes, you own boko harem problem, lack of power, bad infrastructures etc.. the buck stops with you. You promised and swore to transform Nigeria; just get on with the job.

Are you expecting sympathy? You knew Nigeria had so many challenges and decided to take on the job of President; volunatrily

Please help me ask him whether they tied rope round his neck to come and become Nigeria president? SMH
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by tellwisdom: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Mr president--Are you sure?? shocked shocked
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2012

“Sometimes, even people who have held offices in government criticize me to the extent of personal abuses. Sometimes I ask, were there roads across in the country and Jonathan brought flood to wipe out these roads? or we had power and I brought hurricane to break down the entire infrastructure?

“If they say Boko Haram is because of poverty; were there massive irrigation projects in the North where agriculture can thrive and massive farms, and Jonathan brought drought to wipe out these farms? under two years is it possible? Well, time will tell. What I can tell Nigerians is that let those who criticize continue to criticize.

“We will do our best and as we progress, Nigerians will know the truth and we’ll see that we are committed and will surely transform this country,” he said.

GEJ, GOD BLESS YOU THE ABOVE WORDS, ONLY A FOOL WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUISM OF THE ABOVE LINES
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pataki: Clueless president. Same story day in day out.

Does the cassava bread that you are chewing like a dumb goat give recourse to this clueless regurgitation sir dumbo
It is often said that when a house wife called her husband a goat she is automatically married to a goat. A child who respects his/her parent at home is always not confortable abusing other people parents. Be wise man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Bukkyade: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
dedeike: Mr president, I believe you. And I have never been ashamed nor afraid to say it. 
You are bringing something new and refreshing to governance. Under your watch, we are beginning to experience new frontiers in the art of governance.

We are beginning to see openness and transparency at its peak. Before you came, NNPC and allied oil agencies were ran like secret cults. No body knew how much was paid as subsidy or the faces behind importation. Subsidy payments were drawn as first line charge, no appriopration whatsoever. Today, we have not only seen the faces of the cabal but we have seen them being dragged to court.  Your govt has given us the first comprehensive legislation on Energy sector as PIB. Your govt is repairing our refineries and executed PPP with Vulcan for 6 new ones.

You are reforming poower. Refurbishing power plants and pursuing privatisation of PHCN. In one year, you have recorded an all time high generation of 4,477 megawatts as evidenced in the links below

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/business/174360-power-generation-hits-4477mw

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/business/57661-electricity-generation-hits-record-4477mw.html

http://newsbreaknigeria.com/news/Nigeria+hits+record+4%2C477.7+megawatts

You are renovating all our major international airports with Enugu shut down completely for overhaul, domestic wing of Abuja airports too. The works include massive upgrade of runways and all airport facilities.

You are sanitizing our ports, withdrawing 9 parasitic agencies from the wharfs thereby easing the clearing of goods
You are starting 9 new federal universities in one year, 2 law school campuses in Yola and Yenogoa, increased funding to 400 billion, setting up Almajiri school systems, settled all outstanding issues with ASUU thereby reducing strikes. Upgrade of lectures retirement age from 65 to 70.
Minimum wage increment for workers and corpers.

Spearheading Agricultural reforms and fertilizer redistribution and the cassava initiative which is largely misunderstood by the unintelligent.
reviving our railways. Commenced phase II of the Lagos- Kano. With Abuja-Kaduna at 30% ongoing.

Through your minister of finance, you re entrenching fiscal discipline and insisting that all projects must pass through due process causing corrupt politicians to threaten impeachment.
They say you should have implemented 100% a budget that was only passed in April all because you insist that the era of racketeering with constituency projects are gone.

Oga, no disturb yourself. Whether they like it or not, GOD will help GEJ to succeed. He has stayed there as elected president for just a single year. His cabinet came on board in July 2011. As at this time last year, Ngozi was just about resuming as Finance Minister. 2012 budget is the first budget prepared by that woman. It was sent to the house since November last year but was only passed in April this year. I wonder what those lawmakers were doing for 5 months.

“Sometimes, even people who have held offices in government criticize me to the extent of personal abuses. Sometimes I ask, were there roads across in the country and Jonathan brought flood to wipe out these roads? or we had power and I brought hurricane to break down the entire infrastructure?

“If they say Boko Haram is because of poverty; were there massive irrigation projects in the North where agriculture can thrive and massive farms, and Jonathan brought drought to wipe out these farms? under two years is it possible? Well, time will tell. What I can tell Nigerians is that let those who criticize continue to criticize.

“We will do our best and as we progress, Nigerians will know the truth and we’ll see that we are committed and will surely transform this country,” he said.

GEJ, GOD BLESS YOU THE ABOVE WORDS, ONLY A FOOL WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUISM OF THE ABOVE LINES
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by lonlytroy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
webdezzi:

cracked me up.

For real, power is becoming stable in my area, been long i purchased fuel

which part of the country?
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nwa_Nimo:

Perfect depiction!

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Odunnu: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nwa_Nimo:
Where do you guys get this kinda funny picture from?
@ Topic; I believe you already. Noisemakers can continue making noise
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Dejiro(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Mr. President, is it by January 2013 or December 2013?
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Please do sir. I will be glad 'cos it is all for our best interests.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by monami2abd: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
werepeLeri: LOL. Its true. The way some people abuse him - is that also criticism? Are those constructive criticisms? Has he offended them hence their resort to personal abuses? Criticize from today till you loose your life, noone cares - but personal abuses and name calling, haba?

Na GEJ cause all Nigeria's problem in some people's mind.

Lets see how many will call me names for the above.

Call me laptop number anything - na you get your stinking mouth.

And you are free to abuse people.... SMH
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Joshcoli(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
I believe you, you've done it before (2012 subsidy removal), oh come 2013 you will definitely do something exceedengly greater
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Odunnu: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dejiro: Mr. President, is it by January 2013 or December 2013?
grin grin grin una no ngo kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.