Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan (25645 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / I Will Surprise My Critics In 2013-jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2012
COOLDUN:

dedeike: from your comic write up I can clearly see that you are real dedeike , the meaning of your name in Igbo is the senior brother of ass, you are ike nsi , I know you are doing your work, as an attacking DOG. Where and when was the award of the best Ministers given to your pay masters? Or you single handedly gave them the awards? You are a big fool by writing that trash you called a comment. When someone doesn’t reason like you guys he becomes your enemy. It is a pity that you only show your educated superiority on the nairaland forum. I can’t wait to seeing you as a minster Mr Otele nsi.
don't mind the hediot! He thinks he is Mr know all! Shameless son of a biatch! I wonder how much he is paid to come to NL and defend his clueless friend.ewuohia!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by kennz(f): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2012
Jonathan has alwz prved to be a weaklin frm d on set. so derez nuttin gud for hm to rada. i dnt blive all d trash he's got to say or do,Im only waitin for GOD's kngdom to cum nd wipe away all dis crazy govt.

Woe to u jonathan!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Stallion77(f): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2012
I also observed that some people are writing a book as comment...hmmn some even more than the original post! It is well.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Maximus17(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2012
My President,we know you havent attained d height of expection in our heart also we are not ignorant of the fact that there are visible and invisible forces working tirelessly to see ur government has no significant impact in the lives of your citizens,admist all odds,i want to encourage ur heart,do what u have to do dauntlessly and with an optimistic mindset,never forget to pray for wisdom daily,seek the face of God in anything u do or any policy initiated.Nigeria need strategic planning nw.never relent..GOD GRACE!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Sunofgod(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2012
GEJ - Stop feeding us Bull.Shi.t:

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by miracleoscar(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2012
GEJ is very correct,his policies and achievement though slow is quite laudable.I can confirm power has improved in my area and other places.if only he can consolidate on this,he will like he said the most praised president
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2012
For once, I actually agree with smtg GEJ has uttered. The issue on advocating individual state police. And apart from Assad of Syria, he is probably d most misunderstood president today. Either way, I happen to be one of his critics,so all I can say is..2013 is in 5 months time abi..GEJ plesae suprise me!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by otondo55: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2012
Having known that Boko Haram is abokis agenda to interrupt GEJ ....
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by UCyril: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2012
Harbioollah: Empty promises as Usual
mumu,is he the one dat cause poverty in the north or OBJ dat invested billions on electricity without nothing.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Brotherman(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2012
JONATHERN! JONATHERN!! JONATHERN!!! How many time i call u? where is the transformation agenda, now u dey talk of 2013 surprise.2013 will surely come and we will hear wat u will say
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by UCyril: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Dotman01: I dont give a damn about the
intentions of Goodluck Jonathan,
but I and my unborn generations
are directly affected by his actions
and inactions today. As a President, Jonathan holds a
position of trust and responsibity
that makes him directly
accountable to those at whose
pleasure he occupied that office. His actions and inactions will
therefore be thoroughly
scrutinized and criticized by those
at whose behest he was elevated
to a high office. His intentions, on
the other hand, are no ones business but his own.
dats what makes u a FOOL.u ve to look at d cause of a problem so as to provide solution,is he d cause of poverty in d north or poor electricity nd roads
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by UCyril: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2012
dayokanu: Hiss

The guy is just too daft
because u re a zombi,dats why u think so
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OniJohn: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2012
Another suprise by 2013, 2012 it was fuel subsidy removal, what shall it be this year, i guess Nigerians are seeing d worst times already, JONA JONA. Lol.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by chukxy44(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2012
My sincerely apologies to Mr. President. He has largely been miss-understood. 1 thing most of us fail to understand is that he did not create the problem, that is it; I want a better society, I have bills to pay and there are so many things I look forward to seeing in the much anticipated future of Nigeria. Right from my elementary days Nigeria has remained an 'emerging market', I am certain that students are still classifying Nigeria as a developing nation after so many years. It might be annoying but 1 thing is clear. GEJ did not create this problem. OBJ ruled for 8 years, GEJ has not even completed his first 4years. Sincerely Let's give GEJ a chance.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by adefash(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2012
kellystech: I just pray his plans come through
what plan bro? does he have plans? has he listed any plan?
no be so e promise say by june the menace of BH would be a think of the past.anything don hapen?maybe he meant june 2013 sha!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by zeal500: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2012
"our dear Gej".......... just start by looking at Nigerian road

Infact i'v never believed dt u can work anything
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Daddi: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2012
fittty: Suprise dem now dude. Why wait till 2013 ? No visible impact and u expect o performe magic by 2013
Do you plant corn today & it produce grains today? Dont u see improvements in d power sector? How was last general election adjudged? God help us to know who our problem is n who's deceiving us, than fighting the wrong ppl. God bless nigeria.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by mrbrush: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan will be the best President once he is out of power
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by y2kaustin(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2012
Pataki: Clueless president. Same story day in day out.

Does the cassava bread that you are chewing like a dumb goat give recourse to this clueless regurgitation sir dumbo
...Wats ur Beaf or Beef,wit cassava bread,broh?
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2012
Work! Work!! Work!!!
And earn that love.
Talks don't work,
But works do talk.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by DinhoMVP: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2012
I'm waitn patiently 4d suprise
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by zone77(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2012
U guys ar here speaking great english,haulin insults @ each oda n even 2 d president,u ve evri rite 2 do so bt i ve a question?
1)y is dat anybody who supports d president,u insult him bt if he castigate,his bein hailed.
am in support of jonathan thou he is trying his best.give him kudos,applaud him on d ones's he has done, 4 him 2 do more,its nt easy ruling nigeria with three diff ethnic group that dont like each other,give him a chance 2 mak tins rite,nigeria is too corrupt nd u cant use one day 2 clear d mess heaped by d past politicians.

its 2 early 2 jubge him,dis is d period he nids u,stand by him 2 make tins rite.

If u ar 2 b in his shoes,tell me wat wil u do?
hw wil u move nigeria,nigerian corruption is like coal tar very hard 2 remove bt with dedication,i believ he can do it n turn many tables around.

so pls my gud ppl,lets join hands n mak nigeria great.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by kelvino25(m): 7:56am On Aug 28, 2012
Good one bros J. Gradually we are getting there.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Euroclydon(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2012
Sun of god: GEJ - Stop feeding us Bull.Shi.t:

hmmn...how can you say u are the one in that foto being fed bull.shi.t.... i know u look beta..haba
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2012
chukxy44: My sincerely apologies to Mr. President. He has largely been miss-understood. 1 thing most of us fail to understand is that he did not create the problem, that is it; I want a better society, I have bills to pay and there are so many things I look forward to seeing in the much anticipated future of Nigeria. Right from my elementary days Nigeria has remained an 'emerging market', I am certain that students are still classifying Nigeria as a developing nation after so many years. It might be annoying but 1 thing is clear. GEJ did not create this problem. OBJ ruled for 8 years, GEJ has not even completed his first 4years. Sincerely Let's give GEJ a chance.
During the 8 years that OBJ ruled things weren't this bad especially insecurity problem. I sometimes wonder why Boko haram did not come out during OBJ and Yara'dua time, maybe I should open a new thread with the question.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by iammodel(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2012
Time to start believing in GEJ,giving him unwaving support considering the fact that some unscrupulous have been working relentless to pull him down(shame to those who work for & take pride in the downfall of a fellow man,the bible says "...they will not rest until they have done evil"wink. Plus the con3 was in a state of mess b4 GEJ administration,so we don't just expect a miracle overnight. Most times,the govt is not even our problem,but fellow individuals holding position in various offices, seeking to enrich themselves with the little opportunity they have. Could you believe i had steady power supply for four consecutives day(i mean nt low voltage,neither did it fluctuate) in my area? Well, that took the efforts of some soldiers who went to the PHCN office to instill some discipline in the staffs (of course,they all fled), and in the process alot of their corrupt & sharp practices were unravel. We humans undoing ourselves. I have come to realise that GEJ is not nigeria's problem,but those who are working tirelessly to see the con3 breakdown, and heap the blame on the president. These are our enemies. Let us pls, join forces with the president in prayers, and any other means posible, to fight these enemies for the good of this con3.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by TheFierceLane: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Visit www.thefiercelane.com for Sex/relationship tips, daily featured sex positions, erotic stories, and up-to-date celebs/lifestyle news. You'd be glad you did..
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by UnimkeAk(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2012
I don't wanna haul insults on any one but I have been reading the comments on these forum for a while now and I have come to the conclusion that when it comes to matters of the presidency,most of the people here(nairaland) are so clueless.
Infrastructures don't just appear from no where. its a process "studies, investigations and construction" these takes a lot of time.
The major problem we have in Nigeria now is the insecurity problems, especially that of Boko Haram, which is such a sensitive matter,now their saying its because of poverty. Whatever they were before now as a group is none of my business but GEJ didn't step on the gas that drove them to extremism but late President Yar' Adua "God rest his soul" did by killing their leader and 900 of his followers in 2009. I don't really know the reason for that forceful move but i think it was because of critics like you guys here that drove him to take such a harsh decision to prove that he is not a weak president.
Corruption, I admit Nigerian leaders are very corrupt but we don't have anything on GEJ yet. And I can boldly say that 95% of Nigerians are corrupt in one way or another. You don't have to loot public funds to be corrupt.
Unemployment_ we are all busy trying to get employed, very few people are actually thinking of creating jobs and actually working towards that.
GEJ IS WORKING VERY HARD AND I CAN PUT MY MONEY BY SAYING HE WILL DELIVER ON SO MANY SECTORS by the end of his tenure. "Remember its a process and success doesn't come over night."
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by TheFierceLane: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2012
Visit www.thefiercelane.com for Sex/relationship tips, daily featured sex positions, Intimate stories, and up-to-date celebs/lifestyle news. You'd be glad you did..
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Sunbellar: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2012
2ru-talk:
None of his (Jonathan's) critics will do better than him, if given the opportunity to serve. Some of u are holding minor positions in ur offices/homes but no one can trace your achievements. This is a microcosm of what the man is passing through. As far as I know he (Jonathan) is performing below our expectations, we should also remember that so many forces are working against him just to pull him down. I think what the man needs is our support to succeed.

You have said it all. God ll not allow the north to pull him down.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by fxtopedia(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2012
TheFierceLane: Visit www.thefiercelane.com for Sex/relationship tips, daily featured sex positions, Intimate stories, and up-to-date celebs/lifestyle news. You'd be glad you did..

STOP THIS BUSINESS OF SPAMMING angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List / Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / Facts On Lekki Toll & The Tinubu Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.