Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? (2956 Views)

Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by boron10(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
To me, i do not think being from a certain tribe should deprive a good gal from having a nice husband. I was discussing with a good friend of mine that i'm in a relationship with a girl from Esan (edo state), on hearing that the gal in question came from the aforementioned tribe, the guy screamed at the top of his voice and advised me to leave her if i wish to live long. He also went further to mention some other tribes he's aversed to dating their girls with reasons which i see as lame and baseless. The tribes are

Calabar - Promiscuity and the fact that they are fetish
Benin - He said landlords are scace in benin that the wives tend to kill their husbands to take possession of their houses. Plus benin gals are troublesome
Esan - Fetish and Troublesome
Ijebu - Fetish
and many more. So, i'll like to know if his sentiments are worth taking serious
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by temujin1234: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
I would ignore him.
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by 1800bc(f): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
OP, the first letter of your username should be 'M' and not ''B''..... the 10 is ok.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
1800bc: OP, the first letter of your name should be 'M' an not ''B''
wow
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mavor: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
You can't judge a lady from her tribe affiliation. Best thing is to marry a decent, caring and God-fearing lady who has no baggage attached from an educated immediate and extended family. Notice my stress on the word "educated".

1 Like

Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Define "educated"
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
u and ur friend are morons.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
1800bc: OP, the first letter of your username should be 'M' and not ''B''..... the 10 is ok.
u don say!
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by boron10(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: u and ur friend are morons.
wetin dey do this razz ajegunle gal sef?
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
boron10:
wetin dey do this razz ajegunle gal sef?
You had to do that right? Now watch as the rain comes down
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
Now the rain from Idowu comes
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by boron10(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Now the rain from Idowu comes
This monkey must be a woman wrapper. Nansense
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
boron10:
This monkey must be a woman wrapper. Nansense
You don't wanna go down there
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by boron10(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
razz? tanks for d compliment.
U still remain a moronnn tho! Animal!
At ur age, u and does goats u call friends seat and come up wiv dis amount of bullshyte? ur brain needs renewal i swear!
okpo! Is that all you've got?
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
boron10:
okpo! Is that all you've got?
Ikeji aja! talk! ayam listening...
Oponu oshi!
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oponu oshi!
Repented huh?
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by baggy4luv(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oponu oshi!
.rihana sango.takle me if dm bomb u when.you yanz r hiv+.weere vi
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
if you wan marry, marry a girl from a good christian background for the christians please.
For moslems, marry from a tolerant moslem background no be extremists make you no breed boko haram, talibans, etc...
If u be ifa, ogun, arusi worshipper, marry ur likeable so una fit continue fetish sacrifice.
If u be Anti-Christ, marry your fellow atheist so that una fit populate hell fire.
Don't you a christian yoke with a ifa background and come here whining or even an atheist frolicking with a christians. What do one expect from such misdemeanors?

1 Like

Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
baggy4luv: .rihana sango.takle me if dm bomb u when.you yanz r hiv+.weere vi
Are u ok? O fori gba gate ni undecided
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by free2ryhme: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
boron10: To me, i do not think being from a certain tribe should deprive a good gal from having a nice husband. I was discussing with a good friend of mine that i'm in a relationship with a girl from Esan (edo state), on hearing that the gal in question came from the aforementioned tribe, the guy screamed at the top of his voice and advised me to leave her if i wish to live long. He also went further to mention some other tribes he's aversed to dating their girls with reasons which i see as lame and baseless. The tribes are

Calabar - Promiscuity and the fact that they are fetish
Benin - He said landlords are scace in benin that the wives tend to kill their husbands to take possession of their houses. Plus benin gals are troublesome
Esan - Fetish and Troublesome
Ijebu - Fetish
and many more. So, i'll like to know if his sentiments are worth taking serious

Chei!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh what a pity see wetin idleness dey cause ... oma shei .. even your sister her way, attitude and xter pure? Okponu oshi
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by baggy4luv(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
.ur mouth s gateles abi.wld squiz senses into ur hair anus with words.
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by boron10(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Em em oya let's call a truce. Mynd and idowu, i throw a white flag i beg, dont wanna get my thread derailed any longer. So what have you guys to say about the topic?
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by baggy4luv(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
.ur mouth s gateles abi.wld squiz senses into ur hairy anus with words.
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
boron10: Em em oya let's call a truce. Mynd and idowu, i throw a white flag i beg, dont wanna get my thread derailed any longer. So what have you guys to say about the topic?
I don't even remember what the topic is

(1) (2)

I Haven't Broken Up With Him But We Don't Talk To Each Other Anymore / Unprotected Sex On A First Date / Christian School Teacher Suspended After Her Nake*d Photos Goes Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.