Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? (1282 Views)

Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by xynerise: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2015
This is not a fiction but a near real life story. Funny but not funny grin

A beautiful lady found love again and this time, the man wants to marry her. He planned to proposed on her birthday and organised a surprised birthday party.

On Saturday morning at 8:55am which was the D-day, he called her on phone to meet him at his place. She got there before 10am and was filled with excitement waiting to enjoy the fun for the day. They were outside the gate to his house. He whispered " Happy birthday" and brought out a handkerchief. "Sweetheart, I want to show you something", he said smiling. Pls, I don't want you to spoil the fun. Don't open it. He tied the hanky on her eyes and led her to the sitting room and ask her to wait for 5mins that he wants to get something inside his car outside.

Two mins gone and he is yet to return. "Gosh! I am pressed", she said. All these while, there were about 50 people in that sitting room waiting to shout "Happy birthday" as soon as the man untie the hanky. She was filled with gas and wanted to erupt grin. "Thank God nobody is here" she said to herself. And finally, she released a long lasting thunderous fart in the sitting room in front of the crowd and heaved of relief grin. Everyone held their noses but didn't say anything.

The man later walked in smiling and humming "Happy birthday to you" song. He opened the hanky slowly and as soon as she saw the crowd giggling, she broke down in tears and ran out of the house.

He ran after her though. Ladies, if you were the one this happened to how would you feel? It is your birthday, so don't ruin it grin
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Nairaland ladies no dey mess. This doesn't apply to them.
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by FLAWLES(f): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Mtwwwwwws; Old gist
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Tashaamania(f): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
Nairaland ladies no dey mess. This doesn't apply to them.
Thank God you know grin
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Op what did you take us as? kids abi by lying this rubbish is a real life story. A story I have lost count how many times I have read it, please get busy and do yourself a whole lot of good.

1 Like

Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Iyanusele(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
she did a mistake, she was suppose to pretend as if noting happened.

she can even say it jokingly halfway on the party that she farted while waiting for her guy & she hope they are not in than, but if they are; She Is Sorry!

I bet you they will all laugh it off & admire her sincerity
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Tashaamania:
Thank God you know grin
Una no dey _shit as well. . . And una _shit no dey smell.
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2015
grin this should be in joke section!!
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by xynerise: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
Mtwwwwwws; Old gist
oops!!
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by chimerase2: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Omo I won't marry hour again grin
I tot gals dnt fart tongue grin
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Tashaamania(f): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
Una no dey _shit as well. . . And una _shit no dey smell.
why are you so serious? grin
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

why are you so serious? grin
Me? Hah. No oo. Serious bawo?
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by wiringdpt(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Crap old modified joke
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Enegod(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2015
which one be long lasting thunderous fart? grin
Ladies don't fart... they poot undecided
Re: Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? by Brugo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai. She can never forgive that guy

(1) (Reply)

Mr Agomune, A True Life Story In Pidgin English (very Touching) / EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend / Achieve Something First Before Thinking Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.