Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Cynthia Osokogu To Be Buried On Sept. 7 – Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Osokogu To Be Buried On Sept. 7 – Family (1956 Views)

Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun / Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder / Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Osokogu To Be Buried On Sept. 7 – Family by touchmehard: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Miss Cynthia Osokogu, the victim of  an Internet dating transaction, will be buried on September 7 at Bebe, Ovia Agbor in Ika South Local Government Area of Delta State,  the family has said.
Cynthia, a postgraduate student of Nasarawa State University, Keffi, was allegedly  killed by friends she met on the social media, Facebook, at a hotel in Festac, Lagos in July.
The suspected killers of the young woman allegedly lured her to Lagos on a phoney business deal and killed her in a hotel room.
The girl’s mother, Mrs. Joy Osokogu , who announced the date to the News Agency of Nigeria in Jos on Monday, advised youths to be very cautious of making friends with people that they did not know.
“The youths should be very careful, especially when they are making friends in the social media. Like we have seen in the case of my daughter, such friends may have ulterior motives,” she said.
She described her deceased daughter as “very industrious, hard working and a respectful child.”
She added, “She was my daughter, my friend and my sister. Her memory will never be forgotten because she touched so many lives positively in her short stay on earth.”
Osokogu said Cynthia’s killers had demanded N20 million ransom from the family.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/08/cynthia-osokogu-to-be-buried-on-sept-7-family.html
Re: Cynthia Osokogu To Be Buried On Sept. 7 – Family by otokx(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
really very industrious, hardworking and respectful.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Ineligible To Run In 2015 – New PDP / Just Saw Jim Iyke Undergoing Deliverance In Synagogue / Fasola's 300M Cars And South West Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.