Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Would You Kiss On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Kiss On A First Date? (4626 Views)

Do You Cry When You Kiss / Men, Can you Kiss Your wife's foot on the Wedding Day ? / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Wadosky(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2006
I really think its odd kissing on a first date.The girl will look so cheap and i dont think its wise giving ur heart away that early.
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Zahymaka(m): 3:37am On Apr 11, 2006
I definitely won't. I haven't done any [gone on a date or kissed] but I like to think of myself as someone responsible. Kissing on a first date [except I kiss her cheek] implies I'm looking for something else because it's not possible to love someone on a first date.

Love is a feeling that grows.
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by kennyluv(m): 4:37am On Apr 11, 2006
hello zamaka,how are you?looking for a friend am new here
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Zahymaka(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2006
Welcome to Nairaland kenny. I'm sort of new too. There's a contact page on my blog.
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by 4real(m): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2006
kiss ka me i make love the first date you come dey talk of kiss i beg spare me
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by gentleaura(m): 5:06am On Apr 11, 2006
Omg the sex will be something I would love to remember, wont stop at kissing. Well some dates are horrible u just wish the ground could open and u sink in, or trying to get the next cab home ,
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2006

i would kiss on ma first date!!!!!!!! infact, i did kiss on ma first date!!!!!!!

why shd da word ''cheap'' come in when ur talkin aba real love?

if it's real love, none uf U must evn thk aba da word ''cheap''!!!!
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2006
4real:

kiss ka me i make love the first date you come dey talk of kiss i beg spare me
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kennyluv:

hello zamaka,how are you?looking for a friend am new here
we can be friends too cuz U have ma boo's name wink
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by iumar: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2006
kissing on a first date potray u as an irresposible man
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2006
an irresponsible man who is in love
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by lilnaomi(f): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2006
Rhodalyn:

an irresponsible man who is in love

Thank u gurl, u r so right. i wud definitely kiss a guy on d first date, if i like him dt is. it doesnt mean dt evry1 i go on a date wiv, i av 2 kiss kiss kiss kiss. som lips r jus irresistable grin grin, u know lol. besides, its fun and it doesnt necessarily mean somthin will happen btwn u two. n if somthin does happen (as in relationship, not sex ooo), good 4 u lot!!! wink wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by whitelexi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2006
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by HotCoCo2: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2006
Kissing is nothing! you should be asking if you would Shag on a first date.
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by whitelexi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2006
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Zahymaka(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2006
Shagging is even more irresponsible shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by whitelexi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2006
Exactly! Kissing someone u just met is bad enuff undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2006
Hot_CoCo:

Kissing is nothing! you should be asking if you would Shag on a first date.
exactly!!!!!!! kissing is nothin!!!!! i donno why y'all are makin a big deal out of it shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2006
i mean why did U go out together in da first place, it was cuz U fancied each other right? so U migh as well get to knw ya lips as well
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by whitelexi(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2006
Talk of giving it up cheaply! Girls can be sooooo complicated, u say u ought to do some shakara, then u say u need to give it up at once,  what side of the fence are u on?
A girl expecting me to kiss her at the end of our first date is definitely giving me the wrong signals cool
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Wadosky(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2006
Yeah i did kiss on a first date.I asked for it and i got it.The feeling was strange cos i was expecting the girl to say"oh this is our first time out and you want me to kiss you!"
i was kind of suspicious of the whole drama.I mean when she kissed me.It came too early.
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2006
whitelexi:

Talk of giving it up cheaply! Girls can be sooooo complicated, u say u ought to do some shakara, then u say u need to give it up at once, what side of the fence are u on?
A girl expecting me to kiss her at the end of our first date is definitely giving me the wrong signals cool
real love knws nothin like shakara or been cheap

all it knows is U an I together foreva
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2006
Wadosky:

Yeah i did kiss on a first date.I asked for it and i got it.The feeling was strange because i was expecting the girl to say"oh this is our first time out and you want me to kiss you!"
i was kind of suspicious of the whole drama.I mean when she kissed me.It came too early.
so whats Ur main point here
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by kelvinO(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2006
it depends, cos sometimes it just happens wink
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2006
U're very right kiss
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by 4real(m): 1:14am On Apr 12, 2006
what is all the big fuss over kissing on the first date, most of the guys saying is wrong i beg no tell us story, most of you guys are trying to date someone from nairaland that is why you are all sounding good, if she kisses me on the first date, she is my type of girl but if she has sex with me on the first date (which normal happens) then God has sent her my way and men would i make her feel wanted grin
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by venice(f): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2006
i KISSED ON MY FIRST DATE, and didn't think it was cheap, i love him and he loves me, and we're both responsible adults, so i don't think there's anything wrong with kissing on your first date.

What matters is who your with, and the feelings mutual.
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by bolex(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2006
It is not the kiss that matters or what you do on your FIRST DATE

It is the after-story , that is the main koko

You might wait 5 years to have your first kiss with him and that would be your last kiss

lol

How about that

Kissing comes naturally

No offence in asking

If she says YES

Then , kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Kissing galore

sad sad sad sad

You lots are making me remember ma last kiss ,

Passionate , I aim for that kiss again even if it takes 100 miles to get it ,

grin grin cheesy smiley smiley

Now , it don;t matter if you do anything on your first date , it does not make you CHEAP
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by hotangel2(f): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2006
Most of y'alll got 'first date complicated"some of u don got it alll twist up.

My english sounds strange uhn, well you're about to hear more.

To some people, first date goes thus.

The girl is in your class, u like her so much, then u had the nerve to ask her out, so you're going on a date next weekend. Now that's a first date, you r going to get to know each other n ish.

To others, first date is:
You've been talking and ish, and you're now into each other, so he won a lottery (j/k), and he wants to take u to a restaurant or movies or summin, Well, yeah that's a first date alright, but not in the case of the first one. This one, u can kiss all u can like,

But if you kiss in the first one, Comma dey your case ojere (meaning,, i wont say its totally wrong, but it aint totally right either), No matter what anybody says about iits not being cheap, true love, i like him, his lips, his blah, Abeggi, save that for the bushes, U r not responsible!!! The truth hurts, but daing, ?
best believe me, i'd appreciate a kiss on the cheek/forehead/tight hug/soft talks, than you sticking your tongue down my throat.

Wait o, im not done, Cos i can see someone jumping of their skin already, , I'm not saying those who kiss on the 'first kind of first date i described are "LovePeddler/stupid", im just saying, it pays to leave the guy wanting more. Let him want it, so u won't go home calling your friend or making anoying topics on Nairaland About "i gave him my number on the first date, why hasn't he called me".

Most girls don't know this, but even the "thugish" guys love reserved girls, Leave him wanting more.

When you r now dating, u can go saying "A kiss is just a kiss, i can kiss all i want, but just reserve the first date, there's always second date, third etc."

I actually think it's only people that don't see a future in each other that kiss on first date, they know they won't get to do that agin, so hell, why not?
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by bolex(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2006
Hot angel ,  You get sense ,

TRUE TALK coming from a small pikin like you ,  lol

ya heard ,

PS: Love is not all about kissing ,., I LOVE YOU

Love is being there for a person when he/she needs you most

I always say to people ,If you can prove to her you are capable of being her true friend , 

Then you have proved to her you are capable of being her true man

cool cool cool cool

Let's not deviate from the kiss story

1st date or not

I think ,  The kissing thing is not a factor to determine cheap

Shagging is the main koko

If he shags you on first date ,

mo sorry gan ,  o baje ,  o ra,  Meaning . You are proper rotten ,  ewwwwwwww

PLZZZ,

back to topic , Hot-Angel , you ass is right to an extent

But let's say 'Kissing' does not determine 'Cheapness'

I prefer it coming naturally

PS2[b](Play Station 2 , lol)[/b]: Everyone's motives on kissing is quite different
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by 4real(m): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2006
omo you guy's make me laugh, i guess the answer to whether you rotten is with the guy, cause no matter when you do the thing does not mean you stay or go
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Dewalex(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2006
I think kissing on the 1st date is nothing but to show that when you are carried away, you can do anything other than expected even you can even do stupid thing .[color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: Would You Kiss On A First Date? by Blue2(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2006
@ Zak you said, "I definitely won't. I haven't done any [gone on a date or kissed] but I like to think of myself as someone responsible." are you saying people who date or kiss are irresponsible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You See When You Kiss And Make Love With Your Eyes Closed? / My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy / See How I Managed To Deal With A Niger Delta University Girl (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.