Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy (4626 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / MY Girlfriend Called Me A Coward For This...( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
The girl i refer to as my confessor, just last month on our way from eatery called me his ex-mate in front of another guy.
She's now back pleading
what should i do?
Itz lik is bcomin much funny or serious, i dnt rili knw hw 2 term dis.
I received a cal 4rm her mum dis morni
hmmmm u knw wat she wanted 2 c me.
Details shortly
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by pasqal09: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hehehehe! U can continue being a maga if u wanna. Its in ur hands now

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
pasqal09: Hehehehe! U can continue being a maga if u wanna. Its in ur hands now
if u knw wat is boilin down in me u wud rather giv a reasonable advice.
I luv her bt nw hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jst in 3days her txt msgs is uncountable wit diff numbas,callin cryin nd pleadin
nairalander's pls ur advice is important coz am in dilemma
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
love is blind. She's ur gf for somethn else.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
chukwuma00: love is blind. She's ur gf for somethn else.
hmmmmm
tank u
bt wat shud i do
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by pasqal09: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bro, if u can still can trust her which I doubt, take her back. But if u can't, let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
I lyk d gal cuz she is honest...in her hrt u r her Ex

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
pasqal09: Bro, if u can still can trust her which I doubt, take her back. But if u can't, let her go.
k tanks
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dahkogrin007: I lyk d gal cuz she is honest...in her hrt u r her Ex
wat shud i do 2 her pleadin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Miner13:
hmmmmm
tank u
bt wat shud i do
she's ashamed of caln u her bf (outside). Now tell her that, n listen to her response.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by mascot87(m): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Girls could be funny sometimes,well since she as being calling u, texting u to apologise I see no reason why you shouldn't forgive her and move on.But one thing u have to do, tell her that any day it repeats itself or something close to that happens,you will end d relationship for life.Be frank about it.I just have a feeling that she is just being funny,it's nothing serious.Be a man & take charge of ur babe wink

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
chukwuma00:
she's ashamed of caln u her bf (outside). Now tell her that, n listen to her response.
tankz
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tnz @mascot
hmmm i shud b a man. I wish ooo, coz am stil down emotnally
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by yinkeys(m): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2013
My advice ; since she called u ex. I think she's playin u. D truth is bitter u kno. My advice; dump her in ur head & get another gf. She's not worth it since she doesn't see u as bn worth it 2
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by sakaguchi(m): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2013
Which kind question be this na! You are her ex period. Does that mean you have to be enemies, my guy! Pick her calls, forgive her, find a new babe, don't tell her. Nyash her well, but never ever let your new babe know about your ex, very important. Do her the favour she didn't do you, don't create room where both of them can meet talk more of intro! Enjoy your sexcapade! smiley wink grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by amidura: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Be careful before you get into another trouble that will involve your health. Please help me ask her where she went to
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Slowpois0n: 3:01am On Nov 13, 2013
sakaguchi: Which kind question be this na! You are her ex period. Does that mean you have to be enemies, my guy! Pick her calls, forgive her, find a new babe, don't tell her. Nyash her well, but never ever let your new babe know about your ex, very important. Do her the favour she didn't do you, don't create room where both of them can meet talk more of intro! Enjoy your sexcapade! smiley wink grin
Lobatan!!
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2013
What's wrong with guys of nowadays,someone called you an ex in the presence of her boyfriend and you are here asking for what?an advice?alright,you don't have a girlfriend,search for one.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Wat kind mistake be dat??dat babe sef,y she go call op "his Ex roomate",op no vex jare na her ex-roomate she wan say!
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by WackyJ1(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2013
Op the posters above have told you the truth.
This girl does not see you as her boyfriend inside her head.. These are signs that one should look out for so as to know the state of the relationship. You did not tell us how old she is and how long she has been dating you.
If you guys have been some time now then the mistake is unacceptable.
If you want to take this girl back then let me make it very clear to you. YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THIS GIRL SERIOUS. If you do then you're setting yourself up for a pain worse than what you're going through now. If you know that you're not going to be able to detach yourself emotionally from this girl now that you've seen your first yellow light then it's better you disengage before you crash.
If you do take her back then keep a BACKUP. The importance of this cannot be over emphasized. Can you eat a plate of Hot peppery food without having a cup of water beside you? No. So be wise Op.. Man up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 13, 2013
She isn't proud of you,and she's a big cheat....she's dating you for a purpose,and when the purpose is achieved,Gbam,she will dump you.

Solution-pretend as if you have forgiven her,get a new girl,and pay her back in her own coins in front of your new babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2013
@yinkeys nd sagaguchi
wat is my fate in dating anoda girl is a knw devil nt beta an unknw angel. Mayb
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2013
WackyJ1: Op the posters above have told you the truth.
This girl does not see you as her boyfriend inside her head.. These are signs that one should look out for so as to know the state of the relationship. You did not tell us how old she is and how long she has been dating you.
If you guys have been some time now then the mistake is unacceptable.
If you want to take this girl back then let me make it very clear to you. YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THIS GIRL SERIOUS. If you do then you're setting yourself up for a pain worse than what you're going through now. If you know that you're not going to be able to detach yourself emotionally from this girl now that you've seen your first yellow light then it's better you disengage before you crash.
If you do take her back then keep a BACKUP. The importance of this cannot be over emphasized. Can you eat a plate of Hot peppery food without having a cup of water beside you? No. So be wise Op.. Man up
u've spoken wel my brother
bt datz d truth of d story
4 d period of d relatnship, i dnt tink 5yrs in a relatnship is a joke. She ws lik a mother 2 me, rili her actn ws shockin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: Wat kind mistake be dat??dat babe sef,y she go call op "his Ex roomate",op no vex jare na her ex-roomate she wan say!
did u jst want a smile 4rm me.
Hmmmmmm. Dnt tel me u av somtin lik dis 4 ur mate
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by tomzman: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Miner13:
u've spoken wel my brother
bt datz d truth of d story
4 d period of d relatnship, i dnt tink 5yrs in a relatnship is a joke. She ws lik a mother 2 me, rili her actn ws shockin
5 years and she still had the nerve to do that? Op the truth is that girl is not proud of you. Something similar to this has happened to Me too. The next thing is for her to 'mistakenly' forget your name. Well, I'll advise you to forgive her but don't take her back. A girl that cannot publicly introduce you as her man is not worth being with.
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by squaddy(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Do not be fooled bro...that girl has been cheating on you behind your back...it was unfortunate that you guys bumped into one of your so called GF's pussy explorer...she had to weigh the scale and quickly decided that the other guy is more valuable to lose....be wise..pay her back in her own coin
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Miner13: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2013
squaddy: Do not be fooled bro...that girl has been cheating on you behind your back...it was unfortunate that you guys bumped into one of your so called GF's pussy explorer...she had to weigh the scale and quickly decided that the other guy is more valuable to lose....be wise..pay her back in her own coin
u mean tit 4 tat
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Teebest82: What's wrong with guys of nowadays,someone called you an ex in the presence of her boyfriend and you are here asking for what?an advice?alright,you don't have a girlfriend,search for one.....
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by nenergy(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2013
mascot87: Girls could be funny sometimes,well since she as being calling u, texting u to apologise I see no reason why you shouldn't forgive her and move on.But one thing u have to do, tell her that any day it repeats itself or something close to that happens,you will end d relationship for life.Be frank about it.I just have a feeling that she is just being funny,it's nothing serious.Be a man & take charge of ur babe wink
If you feel she's just being funny, then i feel you are a comedian. did the op say she jokingly said it? my girl friend calls me an ex in public (in front of a stranger).......THE END!
Re: My Girlfriend Called Me His Ex-mate In Front Of Another Guy by Yahoo1(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2013
The funny thing about Nairaland is that someone will ask for advice,but instead of heeding to the wise ones,will act like Rehoboam.....

@Op...your girlfriend of 5years introduced you as her Ex-mate and people are saying she just wanted to be funny,and you believe that?
the fact that you came here to seek for advice shows it wasn't funny!...look bro,5years int 5months.....you love her,and tgrough that five years,she has never given you any reason to doubt her faithfulness,Obviously.

Here is what you will do....forgive her on one condition;Tell her to re-introduce you to thid guy again and see how it goes...it might sound kinda childish,but i know you will be very curious to know who dis guys is to her....

i leave the rest to you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How I Managed To Deal With A Niger Delta University Girl (Pictures) / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You / See Pastor Touching A Lady ’s ” Thing ” During Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.