Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari (16221 Views)

Chibok Girls Alive, Will Be Rescued Soon- Buhari / …babangida Defends Buhari / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by bigdoo: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dis one na shakara Buhari de do.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by luluosas(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2012
Eziachi: My personal inner guts tells me that judging by the Nigerian standard, Buhari is not only clean but un-blemish. The man has stood between few corrupt Nigerians in an election they were desperate to defeat him by all means. Obasanjo is not only a wicked man but a very vindictive person, but saw nothing to hold on to against Buhari when he has every opportunity, motives and means to do so.

When IBB showed a little interest against OBJ and they started lifting the carpet through Ribadu, suddenly IBB goes silent and cooled on his ambition of a comeback.
Jonathan is surrounded by those that wants to shut up Buhari forever, especially those from the north as him and still they found nothing to go on about against him and had dare them more than once to go out and search anything against him,.

Its a typical Nigerian way to hate any sign of a good thing. Nigerians don't like good thing, in fact they prefer their greatest enemies. Its Nigerian way to judge people by their own standard.
So I don't find it difficult to believe when they feed on rumours and innuendoes over Buhari. If the man till date, still flys economic class like most of you, lives in a modest house in Daura, of which he has produced the evidence on how the small house was finance from his pension, no evidence of any foreign bank account till date despite OBJ/Ribadu looking but failed attempts.
Where is this money he was meant to have stolen and when is he going to spend it at his current age?

Replying IBB makes no sense at all, because people like IBB would die to have any mud to stick on Buhari, to justify himself and others like him that everybody is the same.
At the same time, you can never say never with human beings, so if any truthful evidence comes of any financial corruption against Buhari name, as usual with me, I won't be thrown out of my chair but I will be very surprised.
And I hope to see that day.
Seconded
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by bealuv(f): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2012
nawa 4nigerians sef........it waznt evn the general dat made d statmnt.......twaz a man hu identified imslf az "baba" evn a faceless psn kan claim to b "baba"
i fink we shuld quit being sentimental abt issues such az dis.
i waznt born wen Buhari waz HOS buh i av parents hu wer born b4 den n 4rm dem i no wat d man dd wvin d short while he waz in office......mayb b4 we strt condenmin we shuld get facts ryt n den wait 4 IBB imslf to produce proof ov hiz allegationz.......i mean if OBJ culdnt find anyfin am juz 1darin wat IBB wats to "cook" 4us to "eat"

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Well said young madam.
bealuv: nawa 4nigerians sef........it waznt evn the general dat made d statmnt.......twaz a man hu identified imslf az "baba" evn a faceless psn kan claim to b "baba"
i fink we shuld quit being sentimental abt issues such az dis.
i waznt born wen Buhari waz HOS buh i av parents hu wer born b4 den n 4rm dem i no wat d man dd wvin d short while he waz in office......mayb b4 we strt condenmin we shuld get facts ryt n den wait 4 IBB imslf to produce proof ov hiz allegationz.......i mean if OBJ culdnt find anyfin am juz 1darin wat IBB wats to "cook" 4us to "eat"
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by blocker: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2012
angryI.B.B is the evil genius and a VERY CLEVER THIEF (BECAUSE HE IS STILL STEALING) Buhari never stole as Governor, N.N.P.C Chairman, Minister of petroleum, Head of State and P.T.F Chairman but most of you kids were not born then or were you?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Oh you two should stop bickering and go and give some billions to boko haram or whatever cause you are supporting nowadays and leave the politicking to younger more relevant people
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by clemhova: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
acidtalk: Oh Buhari! My Dear Buhari!!
E no go better for the person wey dey make you dey talk like parrot.

Oga mi sir, haven't you heard that SILENCE IS GOLDEN?

This same too much talk is what made you loose out in you 3 consecutive elections as president. YOU TALK TOO MUCH!!!

I will vote for you even ahead of my own father because I TRUST you with our national treasury and resources ahead of my father but sir please SHUT UP for once.

That us*eless El-Rufai is one person I told on twitter to caution you about you speeches but it appears he isn't even just a worse talker (foo*lish one at that but also a bloody traitor and hypocrite. Oga mi, watch your back well. El-Rufai doesn't have your best interest at heart.

Back to the topic, please stop talking and rather build empathey and emotions so that we can vote you in 2015. This you talks have been working against you for 12years running now and you haven't still learnt.

ACIDTALK YOU TALK TOO MUCH TOO
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by bigmaut: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
why is IBB not hav respect 4 his seniors wher is military discipline
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by GreenJ(m): 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
bigmaut: why is IBB not hav respect 4 his seniors wher is military discipline

!respect you said am laughing seriously. It is paramount to IBB that Buhari should never be a
president in 9ja, because IBB is not ready to spend the rest of his life in jail an his property to be
confiscated so with OBJ. It beats my imagination when some people joins Buhari with IBB, it either
they don't know their stories or they are among those people who are diverting peoples attention to
always see Buhari as a religious bigot. Many corrupt politicians know very well that if Buhari steps
into power! all their lots will be gone, and thats why they will never ever allow him.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
very true!

There is a strong possibility that IBB is trying sponsor a military coup so that he can gain full control of Nigeria again, and protect his stolen loot after he dies. But by the grace of God all his plans would eventually fail.
GreenJ:

!respect you said am laughing seriously. It is paramount to IBB that Buhari should never be a
president in 9ja, because IBB is not ready to spend the rest of his life in jail an his property to be
confiscated so with OBJ. It beats my imagination when some people joins Buhari with IBB, it either
they don't know their stories or they are among those people who are diverting peoples attention to
always see Buhari as a religious bigot. Many corrupt politicians know very well that if Buhari steps
into power! all their lots will be gone, and thats why they will never ever allow him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC: There Is Nothing To Hide, Your Drama is in Bad Taste - Anambra Govt / Nigerian's Ten Most Wanted List / Jonathan, Okowa Take Message Of Peace To Creeks Of The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.