Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Your Importation Questions Answered - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Importation Questions Answered (11139 Views)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / The Chinese New Year ( CNY) And How It Affects Your Importation Business. / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by juliebest(f): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2012
Christmas is around the corner. Make your family happy this xmas.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by bigkola3: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Please how do I import gadgets like laptops, phones, videos games at a affordable price
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by diamondbility: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
juliebest: You are welcome. I'm glad to be of help.
pls i nid ur phone no and other details on how to contact u. i nid 2 consult u. dis my email daviesonojo@yahoo.com
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by juliebest(f): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
pls i nid ur phone no and other details on how to contact u. i nid 2 consult u. dis my email daviesonojo@yahoo.com
I sent you an email.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by osca123(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2012
juliebest:
I sent you an email.

julie i wil like to talk to u on phone send me ur number oscarella68@gmail.com or check my signature and giv me a short call or flash
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by Palazopro(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2012
@juliebest pls send me a list of thes websites. Mrrichliberty@yahoo.com
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by afolabisegun(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2012
Here is another way to get the importation business started http://proinfomarketing.com/index/index2.htm
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by dav8id(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2012
deleo16: Please how can I ship gadget from US store someone recommend using m.y.U.s.a.com to ship to nigeria pls who has success story with them or who has use ttheir services before
they are very reliable..just go ahead and use them. I've done alot of deal with them
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by frankzone: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2012
@juliebest I need to contact u too. Here is my mail address: dakezinfo@yahoo.com
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by dav8id(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2012
bigkola3: Please how do I import gadgets like laptops, phones, videos games at a affordable price
depend on where you intend to import the gadget.eg USA,CHINA OR UK. so whice country are you intending to import from?
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by Boy2boy: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
@juliebest
Pls, i need more info about d importation business.
I had talked to a guy abt d business b4 but i pulled out coz i tot it's not real. Though i do take risk, but i want to be, at least 50% convinced.
Ur quick response will b appreciated.
Thanks.
laide0077@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by kofo365: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
emmnet: all what juliet has said its very true there is another secured site which has connection to uk products and refurbished iteams like black berry u can get cheap iteams too there just email me @ emmaelijah@gmail.com for the site EMMNet Makurdi
pls can u drop d website where one can buy uk product and refurblish bb
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by house213: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
One of the best sites you can import cheap items from is www.aliexpress.com

Their products are cheap, marketing and profitable if imported from China to sell in Nigeria and its returns are very good in terms of R.O.I.

This site I gave here is what most marketers sell for N4000 and above in their ebooks, make use of the information here.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by wisemanj(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2012
i want to go into smalscale importation biznez my target website is aliexpress well people who has use the site said there gud i want to give them a try. i want to import female necklace not any kind of necklace but 18karat gold pls do u know how much is the retell price in the market
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by afolabisegun(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2012
wisemanj: i want to go into smalscale importation biznez my target website is aliexpress well people who has use the site said there gud i want to give them a try. i want to import female necklace not any kind of necklace but 18karat gold pls do u know how much is the retell price in the market
You can get more information on that here http://www.proinfomarketing.com/index/index2.htm
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by emmnet(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2012
@kofo check ipmart.com. And pls since we are aleady helping each other out aprt from aliexpress which i trust so well because of escrow what other site can we trust to import cheap goods may b from uk or even china
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by wisemanj(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2012
pls ur brother need help on the above post,
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by ElMatteo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hi everyone. I already import some stuffs from China through aliexpress but I'm having some quality issues with some of them and had to stop selling.
I know there are some good stuffs there too. I will like those that have imported stuffs to give an idea of stuffs they have imported that are great and are not in anyway substandard.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by infotails: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
this is one of my line of biz..am so happy to see this tread here.

for those looking for sites to do there importation-
the most succesful and secured website is aliexpress.com
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by dav8id(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
wisemanj: i want to go into smalscale importation biznez my target website is aliexpress well people who has use the site said there gud i want to give them a try. i want to import female necklace not any kind of necklace but 18karat gold pls do u know how much is the retell price in the market
another sign of laziness. Just walk to the market and get the local price simple
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by dav8id(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
emmnet: @kofo check ipmart.com. And pls since we are aleady helping each other out aprt from aliexpress which i trust so well because of escrow what other site can we trust to import cheap goods may b from uk or even china
dhgate.com
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by dav8id(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
El Matteo: Hi everyone. I already import some stuffs from China through aliexpress but I'm having some quality issues with some of them and had to stop selling.
I know there are some good stuffs there too. I will like those that have imported stuffs to give an idea of stuffs they have imported that are great and are not in anyway substandard.
i never know what u imported from aliexpress.so it will be difficult to suggest for you. If u want to avoid substandard goods,then forget about aliexpress.instead, patronize site that deal with branded goods.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by juliebest(f): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
julie i wil like to talk to u on phone send me ur number oscarella68@gmail.com or check my signature and giv me a short call or flash

I sent an sms, did you get it?
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by Chrisvicmall: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Buying from aliexpress can be lucrative but using the wrong shipping service can cost you money. For those that want to purchase from Aliexpress but ship at a very affordable price, you can ask us questions at our site Chrisvicmall.com

All your importation questions from China will be answered.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by wisemanj(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
hello guys pls i need help i want to do some shopin frm alixpress do any one have ideal how much gtb nairamaster card charge
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by dav8id(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
wisemanj: hello guys pls i need help i want to do some shopin frm alixpress do any one have ideal how much gtb nairamaster card charge
N159.80k to N160
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by guyANDROID1: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
@op,if I want to buy ur ebook.You have to assure me of all dis tinz
1.I have make research on escrow,they don't accept nigeria.u will asure me that there's oda reliable means apart from escrow
2.There's no free shipping and most free shipping takes 15-60 business days for ur goods 2 b delivered n sometimes it might not even get 2 u
3.DHL,EMS,Fedex accept an average of $40 and up to $200 from china store to be deliver to you-since most of u claim its free shipping and it will be shipped within 7-15days
4.Money back guaranteed if I don't see all dis tinz cuz I've be scammed b4 and my eyes don open,so I don't even want to buy ebook again
Thanks for ur understanding...waiting for ur reply
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by juliebest(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
@op,if I want to buy ur ebook.You have to assure me of all dis tinz
1.I have make research on escrow,they don't accept nigeria.u will asure me that there's oda reliable means apart from escrow
2.There's no free shipping and most free shipping takes 15-60 business days for ur goods 2 b delivered n sometimes it might not even get 2 u
3.DHL,EMS,Fedex accept an average of $40 and up to $200 from china store to be deliver to you-since most of u claim its free shipping and it will be shipped within 7-15days
4.Money back guaranteed if I don't see all dis tinz cuz I've be scammed b4 and my eyes don open,so I don't even want to buy ebook again
Thanks for ur understanding...waiting for ur reply
Hello, you need to deal directly with Escrow, I don't the type of research you made, but the suppliers on these sites use escrow with their mode of payment. So once you pay, Escrow system in these sites holds the payment till you confirm receipt of and satisfaction with the goods bought. Before they release payment to the seller.
Yes, some free shipping takes 15-60 days and you'll surely get your goods. I've bought stuff that the free shipping method offered by the seller is through DHL, another through FEDEX, so I got my goods within a week.
Not all suppliers sell the same way, I explained everything in my book, you have to check them out well, if one is not willing to take your terms, you move on to another one. There are many good and honest sellers there.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by juliebest(f): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2012
Hello, you need to deal directly with Escrow, I don't the type of research you made, but the suppliers on these sites use escrow with their mode of payment. So once you pay, Escrow system in these sites holds the payment till you confirm receipt of and satisfaction with the goods bought. Before they release payment to the seller.

I mean you don't need to deal directly with the escrow company as the site you buy from will take care of it.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Importation Business is a very lucrative and profitable business. But we all know that when the goods arrive Nigeria, you have to sell them for higher profits.

I have a book that will teach you how to:

- How to get quality customers to sell your goods to.

- How to carry out an effective market research.

- How to advertise your goods online/ofline to generate sales.

- How to get big companies to make you their permanent supplier.

- How to market your goods using social media. (Facebook and Twitter marketing)

BONUS: I'll show you how to get free shipping with DHL when importing your goods from Aliexpress.com (Receive your goods within 7 days guaranteed).

Visit http://ImportBusinessNigeria.com
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by juliebest(f): 5:54am On Jan 31, 2013
There are things you can buy, that sells during seasons like valentine, xmas and others.
Re: Your Importation Questions Answered by Optimus10(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2013
please can anyone enlighten me on how I can import UK used gadgets such as phones,gaming consoles etc.Your input will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors / Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.