Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Love Is Killing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Killing Me! (1033 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Killing Me! by raxikool(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2008
I have been in love with a girl for over 2yrs she love and i love her too,we all live happiness but i have never talk to her about sex with her because of the love i have for her but some times she goes out with other guys i hate it. I talk to her i dont like but she kept on doing it. i dont know what to do because i love her so much. pls help me on what to do.
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by topkin(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2008
In the first place, try and improve on your english, probably the girl will like u again
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by sylvao2000(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2008
@poster ====== Your oyibo is too much please reduce it so we could undertand what you are talking about for now am totally lost ooo am sure same to the girl too she is lost either and hard for her to understand your oyibo
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by iice(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
top_kin:

In the first place, try and improve on your english, probably the girl will like u again

LMAO grin grin

@Topic. . .she loves you but goes out with other guys. . .
You love her but don't talk about sex with her. . .
Where do some of you learn this your love from? undecided undecided
I have seen enough on this forum to know that many people are clueless with it comes to something like love undecided
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2008
If you know your not comfortable with her going out with other guys, you have talked to her and she's not ready to stop, then leave her alone, move on and stop whining. being in love doesn't mean being stupid or loosing your brains.
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by yimiton(f): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2008
This is a real NA WAH!
We have too many juvies on NL
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ Poster

You are jealous and this means you love her. You have never discussed sex and this means you respect her. But mind you, how old are you? What have you done with her so far? Are the one who has never taken the initiative to talk about sex or it's somehting you have both agreed on? I am asking because I have this vague idea you are suspecting her of cheating. I am girl and I go out my my male friends, sometimes it might just be the two of us. I don't see those as dates but rather as friendly outings. These guys never cross the boundaries because they know say na wahala them go dey look for.

I advice you communicate with her more often. You haven't talked baout sex but you'd like to. Love during young age is always such a wonderful experience. cheesy

If she does something you don't like and after you have told her and she keeps on doing it, ask her why. Don't be afraid to confront her. Be bold. Love is not supposed to make you weak but strong, determined and bold.

Keep the fire burning.
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by efuah(f): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2008
top_kin:

LOLROFLSCAMAO grin grin grin u no go killi me for hia ooooooo grin

ThoniaSlim:

being in love doesn't mean being stupid or loosing your brains.
i agree wt u.

@michelin89. . . good piece there Mavis wink

@poster, have a serious talk wt her, if she's still obstinate, then i don't think she loves u like u think! undecided

iice:

LMAO grin grin

[color=Black]Where do some of you learn this your love from?
undecided undecided
I have seen enough on this forum to know that many people are clueless with it comes to something like love undecided[/color]
i wonder too undecided
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by tommyex(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2008
I doubt if she loves you.
better english will make her love youif she is better than you that is,its too bad,i hope you speak better than you write
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by Busta(f): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
Men, Nairalanders are wicked oh. . . being cracking up with laughter since grin

Then again, the english took an effort undecided

@topic
are sure u guys are really dating cos if u are, she will not be disrespecting u by hanging out with guys u don't like. . . considering that u told her u didn't like it.
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by 2dye4(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
iice:

LMAO grin grin

Where do some of you learn this your love from? undecided undecided
I have seen enough on this forum to know that many people are clueless with it comes to something like love undecided

it really beats me!

@poster: love is not killin u , u are simply wasting your days with a babe who doesnt even if u drop dead the next second. its 2008, please wisen up!
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by tommyex(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
When i saw the topic,i tot it was sometin that dropped outa the JOKES thread sef,what a title.

U wont die ok!
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by mrpataki(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2008
Love is killing you shocked shocked

Then kill love back now. undecided Abi undecided

All this teenagers with I love you, I love you syndrome.

Na wa oh.
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
Me too be teenager. *roll eyes*
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by mrpataki(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2008
michelin89:

Me too be teenager. *roll eyes*

Wait for your time tongue
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by adekennis(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2008
My condolences to you cry cry cry
pele
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by Busta(f): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2008
adekennis:

My condolences to you cry cry cry
pele

Lol
Who died?
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ busta

He never die. But if he continue like this, oh boy I see a dark future for this young man
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by Busta(f): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2008
@michelin89

Lol
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by tommyex(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2008
Michelin89
i like ur ID,excpet we now know ur age, cheesy cool
Re: Love Is Killing Me! by adekennis(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2008
@michelin,
Abi o! LOL grin

(1) (Reply)

Ways A Lady Can Hook A Man Of Her Dreams / Should A Guy Be D One To Love More? / Honest Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.