Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Have A Laugh Today! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have A Laugh Today! (2685 Views)

Have A Laugh (photos) / Come Have A Laugh With Me / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Trust me breezy(not)

Last thing you'd wanna do is go down that insult lane with me (since it is clear you have a problem reading and understanding humour when you see one). Becos I say make I grace your page and make here interesting you wan begin misbehave? I go make you quit THIS SECTION if you nor take your time.

No joke!!!
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: Trust me breezy(not)

Last thing you'd wanna do is go down that insult lane with me (since it is clear you have a problem reading and understanding humour when you see one). Becos I say make I grace your page and make here interesting you wan begin misbehave? I go make you quit THIS SECTION if you nor take your time.

No joke!!!

The problem with you is that you lack this simple etiquette that properly befits your present status. . .you dont know who are yet and what comes with the responsibilities.
Until you outgrow this childishness of yours you should welcome whatever comes your way with open arms. . .
cool
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
I'm done with you.
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: I'm done with you.

We were never started in the 1st place undecided grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
And I said I'm done with you. Comprehend??

Now go stick your head where the sun doesn't shine.

Oh, and one more thing - pls do have the last word here...

I'll grant you that - just to make you feel in "control".
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
^^
Grow up!
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by larride(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2012
Both of you should shut up angry

Oya, both of you should go knee down inside the gutter and rise your hands up where i can see them angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Remember This Old Lamp? What Can You Remember About It / Joke:- Akpors Birthday Wishes From His Girlfriend / Differences Between A Girl And A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.