Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (764046 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
lawland: It depends on what your sponsor does, I haven't been granted visa remember? So using same document I used won't guarantee you success.. Tell me what your sponsor does and I will try and tell you documents to include...
In my case, my sponsor is/will most likely be a worker in a construction company. So, what financial docs do i need to get from him?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: In my case, my sponsor is/will most likely be a worker in a construction company. So, what financial docs do i need to get from him?
Get his 3 months statement of account and may be payslip.. Some submit only statement of account and get visa.. But if the person can give his payslip, I think its better you include..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: In my case, my sponsor is/will most likely be a worker in a construction company. So, what financial docs do i need to get from him?

It's on their website. Check for it there.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
jennykadry:

It's on their website. Check for it there.

Hi Aunty Jenny.. How did your sunday go?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tmax2net: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
This thread has been so informative and helpful in migratin to australia especially with great inputs from jennykadry.
Can jennykadry pls explain how a nominated migrant from student visa(573) can get a job doing over there for the length of the visa and the working hours such person is entitled to?thanks for ur kind response
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
lawland: HAP ID is a personal identifier, the clinic will need the ID to see and send your medical record to HOC. After filling the health declaration, you will be given a referral letter which contains your HAP ID, you will take the referral letter to the clinic for your medicals.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
lawland: HAP ID is a personal identifier, the clinic will need the ID to see and send your medical record to HOC. After filling the health declaration, you will be given a referral letter which contains your HAP ID, you will take the referral letter to the clinic for your medicals.
Thanks for the insight. Is the health declaration filled online via vfs or DIAC website?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Thanks for the insight. Is the health declaration filled online via vfs or DIAC website?

Check both site,where you find it is where it is
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Thanks for the insight. Is the health declaration filled online via vfs or DIAC website?
Use this link... www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htm You people should do and lodge your applications.. I need partners...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
lawland: Hi Aunty Jenny.. How did your sunday go?

My Sunday went well and yours?

Hey my little penny, when people ask simple questions that can be answered on the DIAC website, please direct them to the immi.gov.au website . I believe in answering questions but not when the answers are glaring on the site, it makes me wonder, do people look for others to do their research for them? You know all that you know because you researched and researched online....encourage others to do the same. They need to start doing their own research now cos no one will do it for them when they seek PR wink

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
tmax2net: This thread has been so informative and helpful in migratin to australia especially with great inputs from jennykadry.
Can jennykadry pls explain how a nominated migrant from student visa(573) can get a job doing over there for the length of the visa and the working hours such person is entitled to?thanks for ur kind response

Nominated migrant? How do you mean?

The student allowed hours is on the website. CHeck student visa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Aunty jenny. Please can you give advice for the new arrival students in Australia particular Sydney. Eg jobs and tax file number etc.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
I don't know about student jobs in Sydney but there are lots of students there working. Truthfully, there are a lot of student jobs in Australia. It depends on what you are looking for, but part time jobs are many here.

As per tax file number, this is their website. Everything you need is there http://www.ato.gov.au
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hey guys happy Sunday to y'all, pls I need help, will my international passport be 6 months old before applying for an Australian VISA coz got admission in UNSW(uni of new south wales) and the schools start date is 15 Jan 2014,
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
I asked coz I got my international passport on 10 June 2012 and if it will be 6 months old before I get my studnt VISA plus the extra 1 month of VISA delay, I may be late for school
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by seconwaobyno: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
pls I have some questions that would help me and some
other pls here. 1, is church acceptable for sponsorship? 2,
how much is suppose to be in sponsores account ? 3, do I
need to have my OND and HND transcript as I want to do
my PGD
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
jennykadry: I don't know about student jobs in Sydney but there are lots of students there working. Truthfully, there are a lot of student jobs in Australia. It depends on what you are looking for, but part time jobs are many here.

As per tax file number, this is their website. Everything you need is there http://www.ato.gov.au
Thanks aunty Jenny. Did someone needs to get the TFN first before applying for jobs. Also, which websites can you recommend for searching part time jobs.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
lawland: Use this link... www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htm You people should do and lodge your applications.. I need partners...
Thanks a bunch my broda. Found d link very helpful.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote authorlawland]Use this link... www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/my-health-declarations.htm You people should do and lodge your applications.. I need partners...[/quote]Thanks a bunch my broda. Found d link very helpful.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
surveyor1:
Thanks aunty Jenny. Did someone needs to get the TFN first before applying for jobs. Also, which websites can you recommend for searching part time jobs.
Did you get your visa recently? When are you leaving? This is what I know about TRN, you need TFN to open a bank account as well as to get most of the on-book part time jobs.. If you don't get a TFN and present it to your employer, your employer will minus the full tax amount from your salary... So its recommended you get your TFN as soon as you can when you arrive OZ... Go to living in Australia page in the DIAC website and download the full info..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Hey guys happy Sunday to y'all, pls I need help, will my international passport be 6 months old before applying for an Australian VISA coz got admission in UNSW(uni of new south wales) and the schools start date is 15 Jan 2014,

@jenny,lawland and odas: please answer this question cos i might be in the same situation. I saw something like "Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months at time of lodgement of your visa application" in the visa checklist but i didnt understand it until now LilBright posted this. Urgent plssss

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
jennykadry:

My Sunday went well and yours?

Hey my little penny, when people ask simple questions that can be answered on the DIAC website, please direct them to the immi.gov.au website . I believe in answering questions but not when the answers are glaring on the site, it makes me wonder, do people look for others to do their research for them? You know all that you know because you researched and researched online....encourage others to do the same. They need to start doing their own research now cos no one will do it for them when they seek PR wink
I understand what you are saying Aunt Jenny, just that I am always around on this Trend so I feel compelled most time to answer questions so as to keep the Trend alive but I will do as you said once the link can explain more than I can..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=lawland] Did you get your visa recently? When are you leaving? This is what I know about TRN, you need TFN to open a bank account as well as to get most of the on-book part time jobs.. If you don't get a TFN and present it to your employer, your employer will minus the full tax amount from your salary... So its recommended you get your TFN as soon as you can when you arrive OZ... Go to living in Australia page in the DIAC website and download the full info.. [/quote
Thanks lawland. I should get my visa in three
Weeks time because DIAC process SVP in uk for 3 weeks. Am hoping to leave by November.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
kmontee:

@jenny,lawland and odas: please answer this question cos i might be in the same situation. I saw something like "Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months at time of lodgement of your visa application" in the visa checklist but i didnt understand it until now LilBright posted this. Urgent plssss
I believe it means your passport will not expire in less 6 months time before you lodge your application and not the other way round.. E.g you can't apply for a visa with a passport that will expire in Feb now because it will expire in less than 6 months time..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=surveyor1][/quote] The only thing cat and rat have ever agreed on... Hmmm.. I hope to leave by Nov too.. So you will be applying from UK? That's good.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
lawland: The only thing cat and rat have ever agreed on... Hmmm.. I hope to leave by Nov too.. So you will be applying from UK? That's good.
Lol. Yea I am applying from the UK. Infact my course start November but been a research I can start a week after resumption.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
lawland: I believe it means your passport will not expire in less 6 months time before you lodge your application and not the other way round.. E.g you can't apply for a visa with a passport that will expire in Feb now because it will expire in less than 6 months time..

thanks for this information. same thing I thought brother. I really appreciate. I hope nobody has a different opinion to this cos in the next two hours, i should be paying my fees and i dont expect to pay for fees now and apply by this december.

@all comments please

@jenny especially, i need more information on this!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
kmontee:

thanks for this information. same thing I thought brother. I really appreciate. I hope nobody has a different opinion to this cos in the next two hours, i should be paying my fees and i dont expect to pay for fees now and apply by this december.

@all comments please

Go and pay your school fees mate.. What I explained is exactly what it means.. You don't need to panic

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
lawland: Go and pay your school fees mate.. What I explained is exactly what it means.. You don't need to panic

badt guy!! tanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
kmontee:

@all comments please

The issue of passport validity was also givin mi enof to think about cos I got my passport by ist of july this year and I wil b applyin for visa by nxtmonth and it wil only b 4 months old,I actually contacted dere high commission and I was told my passport validity wouldn't lead 2 d refusal of my visa but an overal assessment of my documents wil b carried out 2 determine if I wil b issued a visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Lawland, did u provide prepaid fees for formal boarding arrangements with education providers wen u lodged? because its included in d checklist. If yes, hw did u go abt it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.