Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754193 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2013
posdream: To the will of God. I've just been refused visa due to insufficient funds. Just want to share my news too even though its not good. God knows best. For the rest that are waiting I wish you good news in christ name. Amen.
I feel sad hearing this but believe me God knows best. Remain strong and focused for the best is yet to come.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2013
shegsky: Guy, God willing, am coming in by february,
Good to hear... where in Perth r u heading to? I will leave 9ja January ending of 1st week in February.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
posdream: To the will of God. I've just been refused visa due to insufficient funds. Just want to share my news too even though its not good. God knows best. For the rest that are waiting I wish you good news in christ name. Amen.

Dats too sad! God knows d best. I tink wat u cud do is dt , try n differ d admission till July intake sinz u alredy paid fr part of d tuition fee......Den find good statement of acct by den to bck up ur application n den reapply fr d visa..........dats jst my suggestn.....May God help u............Or if it stil posible to gt anoda gud statemnet of account b4 d end of d year......Jst reapply!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Surrey loved. God will do the best for you. Just try n look for good statement of account. What course did u applied for? R u not SVP?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
am so sorry to hear about this but i believe the best is yet to come for you in Jesus name...btw..how much was in the account..guess you followed the normal rules or have the rules changed again...pls lets know..once again...am so sorry to hear about this
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks. All rules followed diligently but I guess their calculations were different I have a little above 5M. I'm for assessment 3 not SVP. And they stated that there are no right of review on the decision. Does that mean I can't reapply soon or what?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chaya! So sad reading this. Pls, don't feel too bad. God knows the best.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
posdream: Thanks. All rules followed diligently but I guess their calculations were different I have a little above 5M. I'm for assessment 3 not SVP. And they stated that there are no right of review on the decision. Does that mean I can't reapply soon or what?
No right of review means you cant appeal against the decision or call for review of your application. For example if u apply for UK student visa, , they give right of appeal. But no right of review means you can't appeal. Just apply again.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
surveyor1:
No right of review means you cant appeal against the decision or call for review of your application. For example if u apply for UK student visa, , they give right of appeal. But no right of review means you can't appeal. Just apply again.

Do u mean if I have a bigger statement of acct now, I can reapply before d year runs out or I will defer admission till next year?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by marksamk: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dear all kindly give me an insight on what to do:I was given a five year ban in 2009 due to deception. i.e not declaring refusal of uk visa .I want to know if there are steps i need to take after the expiration of the years of ban or can i apply for an Irish visa immediately?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
posdream:

Do u mean if I have a bigger statement of acct now, I can reapply before d year runs out or I will defer admission till next year?
Yes you can reapply before the year runs out. Make sure you apply before the rules change next year plc . All the best!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
marksamk: Dear all kindly give me an insight on what to do:I was given a five year ban in 2009 due to deception. i.e not declaring refusal of uk visa .I want to know if there are steps i need to take after the expiration of the years of ban or can i apply for an Irish visa immediately?
Which country banned u? If your ban has lapse. Apply straight away and submit a cover letter. The cover letter should state your regret and apology over the deception. All the best. How do dey know u were refused by UK?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2013

Damn! I'm sorry to hear this. How much is your tuition fee?

Guess you should be able to reapply ASAP.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SQUAREJP: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello house, pls when can I go for my yellow fever vaccination . I will be going next week by God grace .
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by marksamk: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
I was banned by Irish embassy 1n 2009 for five years what do i need to do.I desire to submit an application to the Irish embassy again pls help.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by juliana13139: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
So what 8ther cities should i consider...pls am almost paying my fees i woukd need urgent answers and honest ones too...am not really after social life am just after a good and quite life...a good job and then study with future chances of applying for PR...thanks
afromuse: Canberra is a great place to study. It's a public service town so employment is limited. Cold in winter but gorgeous surroundings.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
marksamk: I was banned by Irish embassy 1n 2009 for five years what do i need to do.I desire to submit an application to the Irish embassy again pls help.
Well this is Australia thread. So we cant really give a useful advice. So I reckon u checkIreland thread. All the best!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
anyone heading to melborune feb 2014
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
@surveyor good day... Hw much do u think my sponsor should have when am starting to apply... BSc computer science please. And what's the cheapest institution for that course
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:19am On Dec 03, 2013
iriferi: @surveyor good day... Hw much do u think my sponsor should have when am starting to apply... BSc computer science please. And what's the cheapest institution for that course
The amount of money your sponsor should have will depend on the length of your course and the amount deposited. However, if you qualify for SVP, you dont need to include bank statement. Am sure because have done it and they didn't ask for it although I applied in London. Still, SVP dont need bank statement.
Second, I don't really know the cheapest school for that course but you can search for schools online. Thats first step. After that the rest follows. Whats your plan towards PR or u wanna go back to Nigeria? All that must be put into consideration when choosing university because studying in regional area counts towards PR
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 6:07am On Dec 03, 2013
@Lawland
Did u see my message? Pls check ur email.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2013
@ kmontee and chubi4show and all that hav gone through SVP please were u askd to provide a bank statement or did u provide a bank statement? I am actually heading to TAFE albany by february,hav paid my fees but I intend asking them for a refund because I don't want to risk a visa refusal.
Because have been strugglin for a while now to get a VERY good bank statement,and after learning of the reasons for posdreams refusal and d amount she provided as evidence of living xpenses I felt my chances are rlly rlly slim.
I intend applyin to a school participatin in SVP by january if I dnt need a bank statement
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2013
surveyor1:
The amount of money your sponsor should have will depend on the length of your course and the amount deposited. However, if you qualify for SVP, you dont need to include bank statement. Am sure because have done it and they didn't ask for it although I applied in London. Still, SVP dont need bank statement.
Second, I don't really know the cheapest school for that course but you can search for schools online. Thats first step. After that the rest follows. Whats your plan towards PR or u wanna go back to Nigeria? All that must be put into consideration when choosing university because studying in regional area counts towards PR
@surveyor thanks for the reply. Can u paste the link so that I could read more on this "SVP".
Am actually looking at work after studies to gain experience.
What do you think about working and paying one's fees, is it possible
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2013
zoe iyke: @ kmontee and chubi4show and all that hav gone through SVP please were u askd to provide a bank statement or did u provide a bank statement? I am actually heading to TAFE albany by february,hav paid my fees but I intend asking them for a refund because I don't want to risk a visa refusal.
Because have been strugglin for a while now to get a VERY good bank statement,and after learning of the reasons for posdreams refusal and d amount she provided as evidence of living xpenses I felt my chances are rlly rlly slim.
I intend applyin to a school participatin in SVP by january if I dnt need a bank statement
From the info in the DIBP site, bank statement is nt needed for SVP. I provided a v gud bank statement though and a letter of sponsorship because I dnt wnt to hear stories but @ d end my sponsor's account wasn't verified and my visa was granted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2013
iriferi:
@surveyor thanks for the reply. Can u paste the link so that I could read more on this "SVP".
Am actually looking at work after studies to gain experience.
What do you think about working and paying one's fees, is it possible
You need to go to DIAB website and check weather your university is part of SVP universities. It depends on school. Go to DIAB website and click on student, follow the instruction, u will see it there. I don't know that one. Aunty Jenny and watermelon, can answer that but I heard u need to get some money to sustain yourself for a while before u start working.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2013
zoe iyke: @ kmontee and chubi4show and all that hav gone through SVP please were u askd to provide a bank statement or did u provide a bank statement? I am actually heading to TAFE albany by february,hav paid my fees but I intend asking them for a refund because I don't want to risk a visa refusal.

Its not really needed since they didnt confirm it from the sponsor but i included a a bank statement to make my application express.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2013
surveyor1:
You need to go to DIAB website and check weather your university is part of SVP universities. It depends on school. Go to DIAB website and click on student, follow the instruction, u will see it there. I don't know that one. Aunty Jenny and watermelon, can answer that but I heard u need to get some money to sustain yourself for a while before u start working.
@surveyor thanks a lot, I'll definitely go through it... @jenny k can u help me here, about studying and working to pay one's tuition fees
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Happy new month @ all. Please, is there any negative implication(s) in having two statement of accts from two different sponsors while applying for a student visa?
please, can some1 addres the above concern. Though, i intend applying for visa by nxt year, but just wanna get everytin in motion... Tanx @all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
@ chubi and kmontee thanks for the info,did u also provide them with a sponsorship letter @ kmontee?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
zoe iyke: @ chubi and kmontee thanks for the info,did u also provide them with a sponsorship letter @ kmontee?

yea. I provided a sponsorhip letter and statement of account, though it wasnt on the checklist for SVP. I just did it to be on the safer side.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
My CO explained that my fund wasn't enough because I added my dependent to my application now she requires that if I add them to my application or not I have to have like 13M in my sponsor account. That's the reason for refusal.

If I want to reapply I need like 13M in my sponsor account.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by okesammie: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
send me a personal message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.