Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753866 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
lawland: Good job everyone.. Just passing...
Hey boss...hwz sydney??am sure u r enjoying it...will be coming over 1st week in feb (my flight's on feb 1st)..would like to ask certain Qs pertaining to cost of items like samsung tabs and wristwatches..do u advise I buy them here 1st b4 coming over or I shld keep d money and get them in sydney? Also hwz d weather right now in sydney?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nelsono(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello hommiez n honiez; I have just been issued ma visa. The much awaited mail dropped in ma inbox....

Prep mode activated...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2014
nelsono: Hello hommiez n honiez; I have just been issued ma visa. The much awaited mail dropped in ma inbox....

Prep mode activated...
Congrat mate!!!! Where are you heading to?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2014
nelsono: Hello hommiez n honiez; I have just been issued ma visa. The much awaited mail dropped in ma inbox....

Prep mode activated...
Congratulations bro. Am happy for you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nelsono(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
surveyor1:
Congrat mate!!!! Where are you heading to?

Am heading to Melbourne...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
no one is attending to my questions here... I askd abt TAFE prg, is there any age restricted? the chance of getting visa ,PR , and maybe later transefer to univ wit it....pls feel free to any other useful tips for me. I hope som1 ans this for me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
reaching you live and direct from Perth . . . this place is awesome!

wondering what i've been doing in Naija all this time. . . embarassed

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
snowburn: reaching you live and direct from Perth . . . this place is awesome!

Will join u soon in Perth. In two weeks to be precise.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2014

grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
laminaria: no one is attending to my questions here... I askd abt TAFE prg, is there any age restricted? the chance of getting visa ,PR , and maybe later transefer to univ wit it....pls feel free to any other useful tips for me. I hope som1 ans this for me.
There is no age restriction. Your chances of getting PR depends on your course of study, location of your college.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
nelsono:

enjoy. .
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
surveyor1:
There is no age restriction. Your chances of getting PR depends on your course of study, location of your college.
thanks for that...please is ielts a must?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nelsono(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
surveyor1:
enjoy. .

Where you heading to...?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
laminaria:
thanks for that...please is ielts a must?
Nope it depends on the college.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
surveyor1:
Nope it depends on the college.
thanks for ur responses please could u do me a favour of Anu skul of TAFE that doesn't need ielts.....2 or 3 wil be fine. perhaps I can get or email.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
laminaria:
thanks for ur responses please could u do me a favour of Anu skul of TAFE that doesn't need ielts.....2 or 3 wil be fine. perhaps I can get or email.
You got to search for it. Alternatively, read through the thread you will find one.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
laminaria:

Bro, somethings are better done yourself than waiting to be spoon-fed. The thread is meant to provide guidance, encouragement and counselling to prospective applicants when they are stuck during the application process and not for dashing out information you can get yourself.

Google is a very powerful tool that can answer all the questions you have asked so far. Type TAFE Australia, in google, you will get information needed. Between nobody on this thread works with any Australian university, your best info are on the schools' websites.

If you encounter difficult problem, you can ask. You can do well by reading from page one of this thread.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
bellong:

Bro, somethings are better done yourself than waiting to be spoon-fed. The thread is meant to provide guidance, encouragement and counselling to prospective applicants when they are stuck during the application process and not for dashing out information you can get yourself.

Google is a very powerful tool that can answer all the questions you have asked so far. Type TAFE Australia, in google, you will get information needed. Between nobody on this thread works with any Australian university, your best info are on the schools' websites.

If you encounter difficult problem, you can ask. You can do well by reading from page one of this thread.
oga easy now, Mr know it all....am only trying to know if all skul offers TAFE prg.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
laminaria:
oga easy now, Mr know it all....am only trying to know if all skul offers TAFE prg.
hm
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2014

Happy landing...we will be there.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2014
chookudi:
Hey boss...hwz sydney??am sure u r enjoying it...will be coming over 1st week in feb (my flight's on feb 1st)..would like to ask certain Qs pertaining to cost of items like samsung tabs and wristwatches..do u advise I buy them here 1st b4 coming over or I shld keep d money and get them in sydney? Also hwz d weather right now in sydney?
You can keep the money and buy them here, those are really cheap here if you start earning and you have guarantee too but if you need them urgently, then you can get it in Naija.. Sydney weather is just like that of naija now minus the harmattan breeze.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2014

I need to contact you.. I guess Chubi needs to too, we will like to know how you managed in your first day. My flight to Perth from Sydney will be on 27th and I don't even know anyone in Perth unlike Sydney.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2014
Chubi4show:
Will join u soon in Perth. In two weeks to be precise.
Guy no vex say I never arrange that stuff for you.. Do you still need it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
lawland: Guy no vex say I never arrange that stuff for you.. Do you still need it?
No problem I knw say u dey v busy... I don dey arrange somethings by myself sha... If u get chance u fit still send. Two gud heads are better than one. Thanks bro.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oneakj(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
nelsono:

Congrats bro. finally! I told u there's no need to panic.

I b goin to Melbourne too. but I don't know where my PR will be.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi all. One 'Mo' sent me an email. I did reply but my mail bounced with a non-existent email response.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Silent2013: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
kmontee: been offline for d past three weeks, but im back. anyone moving to melbourne lemme know so lets plan on how to settle temporarily before getting a comfortable accomodation.

When do u plan to travel? What airline are u going to use? I will be traveling to Melbourne, then to Ballarat in February.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2014
kmontee:

had my visa since 7th Nov. no plans for accomodation yet. any plans for your accomodation? maybe we could plan together. will be leaving mid Feb against 24th Feb wen i should be starting.
Bros how easy to convert tourist visa to resident or work permit?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2014
femiaction: Bros how easy to convert tourist visa to resident or work permit?
There is no way to convert tourist visa to work visa, you need to apply outside Australia with job offer from Australia employer. Australia is very strict when it comes to immigration, therefore don't v overstay your visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by walxy42(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lil B®ight™©:
Mr Walter ur finally here, how's my COE going

You will be getting it next week hopefully.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.