Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (761549 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
gogochocolate:

prechear, please what documents did you submit to claim work experience point. i am submitting my employment letter, pay slips, salary review letters. would this be enough? Finally do they normally contact your company human resources or would they contact the company official (My boss) in the reference letter. My company HR cannot give me an introduction letter for migration the best they can do is to give me a letter for holiday travel overseas. kindly advise.

how long does it take for one to be issued a PR visa after applying. thanks

The documents aforementioned are in order. Make sure you have payslips covering the last six months.

I'll strongly advise you get a reference letter from your boss or HR unit simply stating when you were employed and how you've fared on the job (a couple of good recommendations for you). If this can't be addressed directly to DIBP, they could make the addressee open by making it "To Whom It May Concern".

Honestly, I can't confirm they check these documents/references with your employer. I may say they don't in many cases if they're convinced with your submissions, which I think is subjective.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
manmeta:

Hello Bossladymo. It wasn't required of me to fill any of these forms. After submitting my online application, at the appropriate time, my CO only prompted me to go ahead with the police and medical checks.

Do you have a CO now? And have you been requested to fill these forms?

Maybe they profile people before requesting the form sha. Cos on expatforum, I could see that some people were asked, whilee some were not. I will just have hubby and I have it at the ready, to be submitted if and when it is requested.

Don't have a CO yet...just recently lodged. No I have not been requested.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
manmeta: @gogochocolate and @haydee1, I could see you've been trying to reach me. I'm sorry for the long absence from this space.

Manmeta it is really nice to hear from you. I have been asked to apply for the visa and i am doing that now. I had some issues before but have scaled them. Thanks again for the response.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
hey, I just composed the email to vetassess, should i send it to

migrate@vetasses.com, or vetasses@vetasses.com. or both lol

bossladyMo:

What I mean by corresponding questions is - If it's question 10 you want to change, and question 10 is name of university...when typing the email requedting a correction, just go :

10) Name of University - XYZ

Shey you get? Just send an email to them, with the corrections you want to make, and authorise them to do so. You don't have to call.

I don't know if they grant extensions after the 30day period. I uploaded all my documents in one day, and my transcript got there 2 months after. You will have to ask them if they grant extensions.

Yes, you can still submit attachments. But it's advisable you submit all documents at once, so you don't cause unneccessary delays.

EOI is an entirely different thing...has nothing to do with VETASSESS.

Long and short, whatever work experience you can't get employer reference/statutory declaration for, don't include it. VETASSESS requires just a year work experience in most occupations where the applicant holds a highly relevant qualifications. But if you are claiming work experience points, then you need to get all your work experience assessed.

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Migrate.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
shalom

bossladyMo: Migrate.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2014
manmeta. how you dey oo? which part of aussie you dey bro?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 12:27am On Aug 26, 2014
gogochocolate:

Manmeta it is really nice to hear from you. I have been asked to apply for the visa and i am doing that now. I had some issues before but have scaled them. Thanks again for the response.

Good to know the progress you've made. Keep us posted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2014
surveyor1: manmeta. how you dey oo? which part of aussie you dey bro?

I'm good. And you? I'm in NSW.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2014
bossladyMo:

Maybe they profile people before requesting the form sha. Cos on expatforum, I could see that some people were asked, whilee some were not. I will just have hubby and I have it at the ready, to be submitted if and when it is requested.

Don't have a CO yet...just recently lodged. No I have not been requested.

Just take it easy. Less is more. All the best.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Congrats on your visa grant @surveyor
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:54am On Aug 26, 2014
manmeta:

I'm good. And you? I'm in NSW.
Cool. i dey manage sir. I am in Goldcoast jare.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:55am On Aug 26, 2014
jennykadry: Congrats on your visa grant @surveyor
Thanks ma. longest time. na Gold coast i dey hide o.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 5:24am On Aug 26, 2014
gogochocolate:

prechear, please what documents did you submit to claim work experience point. i am submitting my employment letter, pay slips, salary review letters. would this be enough? Finally do they normally contact your company human resources or would they contact the company official (My boss) in the reference letter. My company HR cannot give me an introduction letter for migration the best they can do is to give me a letter for holiday travel overseas. kindly advise.

Hello
Manmeta has adequately answered your questions. However, concerning how long it takes to be issued visa, I can't tell. I have not been granted yet and I guess individual circumstances come into play.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
surveyor1:
Thanks ma. longest time. na Gold coast i dey hide o.

Gold Coast ehn, cool. And enjoy, your hard work paid off
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
good people of nairaland..please am to fill a section that says.....at which embassy/ high commission/immigration office will I lodge my student visa. please what do I put there? thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
gogochocolate:

banker alert grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2014
laminaria: good people of nairaland..please am to fill a section that says.....at which embassy/ high commission/immigration office will I lodge my student visa. please what do I put there? thanks

Pretoria, South Africa.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2014
surveyor1: Cool. i dey manage sir. I am in Goldcoast jare.

Big man chopping Coast life smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Good morning please did anyone apply to victoria university 'm having issues applying to their schol.I can't choose a program I have tried severally even waited for a month.please help thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
lovelydamsel: Good morning please did anyone apply to victoria university 'm having issues applying to their schol.I can't choose a program I have tried severally even waited for a month.please help thank you
what program are you applying for?
You could also maybe call the intl admissions desk.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
equlibrium:
what program are you applying for?
You could also maybe call the intl admissions desk.

Human resource mangement and industrial relation(business).I have started filling the form just to add my course its giving me "wahala".maybe I should call them or email them
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Human resource mangement and industrial relation(business).I have started filling the form just to add my course its giving me "wahala".maybe I should call them or email them
exactly
calls or emails work
but ofcos calls work faster
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
equlibrium:
exactly
calls or emails work
but ofcos calls work faster

Thank you I really appreciate cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Message sent 3

bjayzeez: shalom

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Message sent 3 days ago, no reply..... Doing night call tonight to Aussie

bossladyMo: Migrate.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
FutureDon:

Big man chopping Coast life smiley
hahahaha. Coast dull for job jare
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 3:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Finally got a verdict on my SS application, NT Government SS was denied...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2014
Cypha8: Finally got a verdict on my SS application, NT Government SS was denied...
Sorry about that. why cant you try brisbane?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2014
surveyor1:
Sorry about that. why cant you try brisbane?

Oooooshey. My nominated occupation is not sponsored by QLD.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Cypha8:

Oooooshey. My nominated occupation is not sponsored by QLD.
So what are u gonna do now?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cypha8: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
surveyor1:
So what are u gonna do now?

For now, I wait...

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.