Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (758066 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Franzeez:
What's up with the ebola and Austraila ban Is Nigeria included??

We have said it here that Nigeria is not included..how do you think our newest celebrant here-prechear-would have gotten his visa few days ago if Nigeria is included.
Always learn to read at least few preceding pages of this thread before asking questions..to avoid avoidable repetition.
Once again congrats Prechear.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
aduktus:

Always learn to read at least few preceding pages of this thread before asking questions..to avoid avoidable repetition.

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
aduktus:

We have said it here that Nigeria is not included..how do you think our newest celebrant here-prechear-would have gotten his visa few days ago if Nigeria is included.

I cover Nigeria from Ebola with the blood of Jesus. No ban will affect nigerian hopefulls. Every PR applicant on this thread shall be Granted residency. Every applicant holding COE shall be granted student visa. We shall all find favour in the mighty name of Jesus. The lords unmerited favour shall bathe us through our journey to Australia. Amen.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
FutureDon:

Prechear baba, big congratulations mehn, best of wishes in your next steps. Abeg no finish the shayo, make me sef follow you jubilate grin

Don Baba aussie. I salute u. Tnx 4 d wishes. No worry, I go personally bring ur Shayo come ur place 4 OZ as my able Don..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
aduktus:

Tnx Aduktus. Tnx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello everyone, please how do I book for an appointment for my medicals in lagos and secondly, how much does it cost for adult and children?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by buildermaryjane: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hi Symbian03,

Please do you have any link to your statement SVP is coming to advanced diploma early next year.
symbian03:

I wish that 2m would be enough proof of your financial stability but unfortunately it won't. Currently, your uncle is not eligible to financial support you for subclass 572 AL3. We're in same boat, we know we can afford it, we know we've got uncle who will be responsible for our upkeep throughout the study period but it is just not an acceptable source of funding and that is a rule. BTW, SVP is coming to advanced diploma early next year.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
kakazee:
Hello everyone, please how do I book for an appointment for my medicals in lagos and secondly, how much does it cost for adult and children?

For which visa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
For student visa, the letter states that I do medical examination, chest xray, hiv,hapettis b and c. For my spouse and one of d kids its medical examination and xray and for d two other kids its just medical examination. I want to go on friday that's why I want know how much it will cost us and what to take along apart from our passport. thanks
For which visa?[/quote]
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Congrats Preacher. I tap into ur Blessing. Congrats BossLadyMo on BBG.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
*Congrats BossLadyMo on d birth of ur BBG. Am happy for you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
malkinburg:

I cover Nigeria from Ebola with the blood of Jesus. No ban will affect nigerian hopefulls. Every PR applicant on this thread shall be Granted residency. Every applicant holding COE shall be granted student visa. We shall all find favour in the mighty name of Jesus. The lords unmerited favour shall bathe us through our journey to Australia. Amen.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Plz naaaaa,contribute to ds plz...I need ur help
Good evening Roomie,I received a Mail from one of the Organization I applied to,there in Australia and also another Mail of employment in New Zealand. I was asked to send my Work permit after a well Scrutinization of my Credentials;I'M a Biochemist Meanwhile I only have My Passport with me. I'm in Nigeria,Please help me out.Urgent Please help me out so that I can be called at the Nigerian embassy.God Bless as you Assist.

I have the Mail from the the two Companies (one from Australia and the other from Newzealand) to scan/send my Work Permit;in my inbox. The one from Australia is a Education Institute and the other is a Medical Hospitality Sector.They both told me to send/scan my Permit.Help out Plz.Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
buildermaryjane:
Hi Symbian03,

Please do you have any link to your statement SVP is coming to advanced diploma early next year.

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/media/sm/2014/sm214887.htm
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Helloooooooooooooo Good evening ,I received a Mail from one of the Organization I applied to,there in Australia and also another Mail of employment in New Zealand. I was asked to send my Work permit after a well Scrutinization of my Credentials;I'M a Biochemist Meanwhile I only have My Passport with me. I'm in Nigeria,Please help me out.Urgent Please help me out so that I can be called at the Nigerian embassy.God Bless as you Assist.

I have the Mail from the the two Companies (one from Australia and the other from Newzealand) to scan/send my Work Permit;in my inbox. The one from Australia is a Education Institute and the other is a Medical Hospitality Sector.They both told me to send/scan my Permit.Help out Plz.Thanks@ Malkinburg Kakazee Aduktus Preacher and all Please advice on how to go about it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Congrats prechear... Godspeed on your next endeavor. Bosslady, your timeline is so beautiful and encouraging to follow, I believe you will get your PR with no hassle..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think the companies believe you are a permanent residence in their country. They wouldn't ask for it if they know you are in Nigeria and have not gotten PR. Beware of scam though...
toluene23:
Helloooooooooooooo Good evening ,I received a Mail from one of the Organization I applied to,there in Australia and also another Mail of employment in New Zealand. I was asked to send my Work permit after a well Scrutinization of my Credentials;I'M a Biochemist Meanwhile I only have My Passport with me. I'm in Nigeria,Please help me out.Urgent Please help me out so that I can be called at the Nigerian embassy.God Bless as you Assist.

I have the Mail from the the two Companies (one from Australia and the other from Newzealand) to scan/send my Work Permit;in my inbox. The one from Australia is a Education Institute and the other is a Medical Hospitality Sector.They both told me to send/scan my Permit.Help out Plz.Thanks@ Malkinburg Kakazee Aduktus Preacher and all Please advice on how to go about it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2014

I have the Mail from the the two Companies (one from Australia and the other from Newzealand) to scan/send my Work Permit;in my inbox. The one from Australia is a Education Institute and the other is a Medical Hospitality Sector.They both told me to send/scan my Permit.Help out Plz.Thanks@ Malkinburg Kakazee Aduktus Preacher Lawland and all Please advice on how to go about it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
toluene23:

They just want to know if you have the right to work in Australia/New Zealand before considering you for the positions you applied for, but since you only have your passport, which means you have no work visa/permit in either of the countries, you have to discuss with them and see if they may be willing to sponsor you for a work visa.

Regarding the so called offer of employment, please be careful, this could be a scam in the making. Do not send money to anyone for anything.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Lawland.They re aware dat am in Nig coz they have the scanned copy of my Passport.Send me ur mail,so I can forward it to ur mail for croscheckin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Lawland.Thanks can I forward it to you,coz I checkd the two company site online,they re truly operating
Last Question,is it possible dey can get the work permit or here in Nigeria provided from a Right/jurisdicted source?may at d embassy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
toluene23:
@Lawland.They re aware dat am in Nig coz they have the scanned copy of my Passport.Send me ur mail,so I can forward it to ur mail for croscheckin
Having Nigerian passport doesn't mean you are in Nigeria.. Did you tell them in your letter that you are still in Nigeria and got no visa? I doubt cos they won't be asking for permit if you did.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
I don't think you have been following this thread...
toluene23:
@Lawland.Thanks can I forward it to you,coz I checkd the two company site online,they re truly operating
Last Question,is it possible dey can get the work permit or here in Nigeria provided from a Right/jurisdicted source?may at d embassy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
@UBKTech;Lawland.Thanks can I forward it to you,coz I checkd the two company site online,they re truly operating
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
lawland:
Congrats prechear... Godspeed on your next endeavor. Bosslady, your timeline is so beautiful and encouraging to follow, I believe you will get your PR with no hassle..

Tnk Bro. Tnx a lot. More blessings for u
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Yes,I stated am in Nigeria dat I av no Visa,I ticked Sponsore by the employer.Let me forward it to ur email...send me ur email plz,you will hlp me confirm wether its right source or the other
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
toluene23:
Yes,I stated am in Nigeria dat I av no Visa,I ticked Sponsore by the employer.Let me forward it to ur email...send me ur email plz,you will hlp me confirm wether its right source or the other
If you need help post it here.. And professors in PR route will help you. I know little about working visas.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
toluene23:

Wow!!! So you mean you scanned them your passport? How could you do that? this organization is unverified/questionable for God's sake.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Its a confidential stuff,I wnt som1 I can send it to his mail here to help me scrutinize it and giv me hint on hw to go abt it before its too late...its a mail...I can't copy it,I av to send it all the way dey sent it to me
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
toluene23:
Its a confidential stuff,I wnt som1 I can send it to his mail here to help me scrutinize it and giv me hint on hw to go abt it before its too late...its a mail...I can't copy it,I av to send it all the way dey sent it to me

Send me the email, I just sent a request to nairaland-linked email address. But why would u apply for a job in OZ and Newland when u don't have a work permit, or do u?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by toluene23(f): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
The companies are anzukteachers.com.au in australia and thefono.org in New Zealand. Tho they maild me based on my experienc in both companies.help confirm wether its real

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.