Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753559 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Soon! Really Soon... You will wake up to the email

Jetspeed:

That was pretty fast iam on my 7th wk now, still waiting
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by atrapon(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
happytbaby:
Good morning guys,

Visa subclass 573 granted to my brother. Application date: February 4, Date of Receipt of Application at Pretoria: Feb 11, grant date: Feb 18, Medicals: front loaded.

Thanks to you all for invaluable information gained here.

Special thanks to Futuredon and Dr Juliana.

PS: he didn't use English Language Test. His Uni cleared him based on the fact that his OND was taught in English, his COE contained 'English Language Test - Pass, Test Type: Other'. I mentioned this because this was the subject of much debate and we were quite worried before Futuredon put our mind to rest.
congratz dear,pls wen/how did he send d statement of account...b4 admission or after.tanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
atrapon:
congratz dear,pls wen/how did he send d statement of account...b4 admission or after.tanks

school authority letter stating degree or diploma taught in english language is suffice for english language requirement?
That is good information.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by BKings: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Preciousstones:

Lol wait you have to apply through their representative.but I don't think UC needs an agent.how is ielts delaying you?it does not take time.its better write it and hold it.that's what I did even tho I don't need it.
I have my ielts and a letter from my school just incase I need it.nothing is time wasting
Yea, am writing march 14
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by pingu2k5(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hello guys, please has anyone been assessed for Internal Auditor by VETASSESS?

I have a degree in Agric Econs and over 1 year experience in Internal Control. I'm a Chartered Accountant (ICAN). Would like to know my chances of getting a positive assessment before I embark on it.

I hope to be qualified to apply for PR (189).

Thank you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
BKings:
Yea, am writing march 14

That's good smiley make sure you know your timetable.all the best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by happytbaby: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yes, depending on the school. You will need to ask your previous institution for a 'letter of proficiency in English Language". The University also requested for transcripts to be sent directly from his previous institution.

The letter of proficiency was also submitted for the visa application.

malmo:

school authority letter stating degree or diploma taught in English language is suffice for English language requirement?

That is good information.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2015
happytbaby:
Good morning guys,

Visa subclass 573 granted to my brother. Application date: February 4, Date of Receipt of Application at Pretoria: Feb 11, grant date: Feb 18, Medicals: front loaded.

Niceeeeeeeeeeee.... The much awaited news is finally here. Congrats grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chase123: 3:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Mayofikky:

Thanks Skill assesment with Vetassess, ielts with 7 in all band, submitted EOI, South Australia nomination, applied for visa
,Thank for the reply.please when you get to Australia keep an update on life in Australia for skilled migrant. Were you provided with accomodation by the Australia immigration Department before your arrival to Australia.How will you manage with Accomodation when you get to Australia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chase123: 4:16am On Feb 19, 2015
keni:

It wont be a bad Idea if Oga Justwise will start a new thread/allow a new thread strictly for Australia Skilled worker migrants to share their experience as I having been scanning the thread for sometime myself so as to gain from experience to no avail
yes you are right a new thread should be created strictly for Australia skilled worker migrants to share their life experience as a skilled worker in Australia
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 6:33am On Feb 19, 2015
So so happy. Received Vitoria State nomination today. Applied Dec 1, 2014. Anzsco code 224113- statistician.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by atrapon(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2015
happytbaby:
Yes, depending on the school. You will need to ask your previous institution for a 'letter of proficiency in English Language". The University also requested for transcripts to be sent directly from his previous institution.

happytbaby congrats..i sent u a private email regarding d GTE form u promised 2 send
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
izykvision0:
So so happy. Received Vitoria State nomination today. Applied Dec 1, 2014. Anzsco code 224113- statistician.

Congrats!!!!!

I tapped into your blessing
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Finally on my way lol. The PR journey begins. Queensland c u soon.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by weemee: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
malkinburg:
Finally on my way lol. The PR journey begins. Queensland c u soon.
Safe flight broad.
See u soon.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
please need some info am filling my 157A form..some lil pro wit few questions here and I don't wanna do Mr know all that's y I need dose who av done it b4 me.

questn 4: my name in English?
questn 5: name in my language script?
questn 6: known by other name?
questt 36: salary level?
qestn 46: how to Acces fund in oz?
qyestn 83,84 wat does it mean to give details am not sure if 85 is applicable to aged care n nursing students
pls just quote d Nos and give me clue like I said don't just want to write anything there cos I won't be DRE to explain,
(TAFESA , course: aged care n nursing)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kolawolead(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello happytbaby, many thanks for this very useful information.

I understand you need to give your previous institution an address that you want the letter of proficiency to be sent - I believe this would be the University in your case?
If yes, did you send the same letter (Carrying OZ's university address) with your visa application?

I am asking because I am unsure if this letter of proficiency can be used for the 489 provisional pr as well - and if it should be addressed to VETASSESS or Aus's embassy?

Everyone's input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

happytbaby:

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
kolawolead:
Hello happytbaby, many thanks for this very useful information.

I understand you need to give your previous institution an address that you want the letter of proficiency to be sent - I believe this would be the University in your case?
If yes, did you send the same letter (Carrying OZ's university address) with your visa application?

I am asking because I am unsure if this letter of proficiency can be used for the 489 provisional pr as well - and if it should be addressed to VETASSESS or Aus's embassy?

Everyone's input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You must do any of the approved test of English for any PR application. Letter of proficiency is to avoid doing any but some schools insist more.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
henrychubayo:
This is the information i got. First things first, IELTS. This is the exam required from all applicants to study in australia. You must take this exam cause you will use in in both getting admission and applying for visa. The required score is 6.0. The fees are 30k in nigerian money but here in south africa, its more costly. For instance, i paid 2100rand equivalent to 42000k nigerian money. Am working hard to see that i pass and gain admission to advance diploma. Nigerians have a good chance of passing this exam cause we already use english as a means of communication and that is what they want to know. This is the very first thing you should do if you want to gain admission and apply for visa. I will narrate the second step as i got it from that information.
. pls can some one direct me step by step on how to get true to study in australia. I dont even how and where to start. I only have HND. pls I would appreciate it if you would be my instructor.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kolawolead(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks for the response ferdimako,
I guess my concern now is will the embassy (visa processing authority) accept the letter of proficiency?
Thanks

ferdimako:

You must do any of the approved test of English for any PR application. Letter of proficiency is to avoid doing any but some schools insist more.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kolawolead(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
alhajichuks:
. pls can some one direct me step by step on how to get true to study in australia. I dont even how and where to start. I only have HND. pls I would appreciate it if you would be my instructor.

Hi alhajichuks,

You may want to start by visiting this website - http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/
You will also find it helpful to read (thoroughly) through previous posts on this page. Newbies (like myself) have found numerous experience shared here quite helpful - at least to understand where to start from.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by happytbaby: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks dear. What would we have done without you!

FutureDon:

Niceeeeeeeeeeee.... The much awaited news is finally here. Congrats grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by happytbaby: 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Before offer, then he had to fill the form again an submit with acceptance of offer alongside bank statements

atrapon:
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by happytbaby: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sorry, I will send it in the morning. You didn't request in your email though...I wasn't sure who needed it again

atrapon:
happytbaby congrats..i sent u a private email regarding d GTE form u promised 2 send
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
kolawolead:
Thanks for the response ferdimako,
I guess my concern now is will the embassy (visa processing authority) accept the letter of proficiency?
Thanks

If ur sch never demanded it or was OK with it...embassy will be no exception.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2015
kolawolead:

Hi alhajichuks,

You may want to start by visiting this website - http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/
You will also find it helpful to read (thoroughly) through previous posts on this page. Newbies (like myself) have found numerous experience shared here quite helpful - at least to understand where to start from.
Alright. thanks. wil go tru it just now
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 5:43am On Feb 20, 2015
I think the children should be on this themselves and not you on their behalf.. you can introduce this forum to them for a start....

remmy27:
pls for God sake, i am a mother willing to hay my children to get into Australia to hastle and succeed. They are graduates of patches, sociology and Gaurdiance &Counselling. I really dont have money for schooling but i have an opportunity through an agent to get them d visa through seminar of a thing. They intend working and later get a school to further more. They need to work toward getting d PR. Pls enlight me. What is their chances. They of ages 27, 25 and 23. Waiting to have an helpful advice. Nigeria is very tough.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by adeoye201: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Goodmorning house.please while checking schools, I noticed that most schools ask for fees payment be made before COE is given.please can anyone recommend a good school that won't ask for a large deposit before COE is given.thanks.am going for undergraduate studies
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by BKings: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2015
happytbaby:
Good morning guys,

Thanks to you all for invaluable information gained here.

Special thanks to Futuredon and Dr Juliana.

PS: he didn't use English Language Test. His Uni cleared him based on the fact that his OND was taught in English, his COE contained 'English Language Test - Pass, Test Type: Other'. I mentioned this because this was the subject of much debate and we were quite worried before Futuredon put our mind to rest.
Wow! a big congrats, and I tap into the anointinggrin

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2015
laminaria:
please need some info am filling my 157A form..some lil pro wit few questions here and I don't wanna do Mr know all that's y I need dose who av done it b4 me.

questn 4: my name in English?
questn 5: name in my language script?
questn 6: known by other name?
questt 36: salary level?
qestn 46: how to Acces fund in oz?
qyestn 83,84 wat does it mean to give details am not sure if 85 is applicable to aged care n nursing students
pls just quote d Nos and give me clue like I said don't just want to write anything there cos I won't be DRE to explain,
(TAFESA , course: aged care n nursing)
still waiting for responses here....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gnykelly(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2015
bjayzeez:
I think the children should be on this themselves and not you on their behalf.. you can introduce this forum to them for a start....

@ bjayzeez my questions may look absurd can you please help list what I will have to get before submitting EOI for 190 and what is the visa price estimate. thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2015
bossladyMo:
Oh my days!!!

Everyone here is so surprised we speak good English! Like serzly! Imagine the personal banker tryinfg to expliain the idea of opening an account in Lagos and still able to use it in Abuja....I just dey look am! She was trying so hard to dum it down for us....I just dey look am!

Maybe coa they are used to seeing lots of refugees and all

@BossladyMo,

Hope your area did not take a hit from cyclone Marcia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.