Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (764057 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NotNairalandi(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2013
Pls who can help with cheap universities or colleges website in Australia
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nairalandi: Pls who can help with cheap universities or colleges website in Australia
You won't find any because no cheap college or university exist. For the unis, they start with nothing less than 4m in our currency (I am not sure sef). For the colleges, just a little below that amount, as the minimum.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
ferdimako:

I don't know what this ur bigger offer is that you're not honoring and not going to UB. It looks like they will grant me the admission.I'll be delighted and head out early Feb.
I am not going for that course jare; to me, I can't find big research prospective therein.
What I am looking at now is going for an MSc first, then land myself in Aussie for a PhD program. I have not found the program sef in Australia, for PhD, only in New Zealand, but I will still wait till I finish the MSc first.
I want to do it like cconcept, Manjay, and Okesammie too.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
okesammie: @ Jennykadry,australian boy,bbamega and everyone that is in australia. I hope jenny can remember me cos it's been a while. I got offers both at TAFE and masters level but i couldn't meet up with the charges so i decided to stay back for a while. I got an admission for M.sc mech. Eng. In the university of ibadan and i hope i will get Ph.d scholarship on completion of my M.sc if i come out with a fine result which i do hope God will do. My question is, is it possible to get a job in australia if the only education you had there was a Doctorate degree? Hw certain is getting a Phd scholarship and assistantship and what schools offer such opportunities?I am looking at charles darwin, curtin, UWA and adelaide universities. Thanks for your anticipated assistance.
My brother, ride on, I am towing your line too. We have one Dr there in Ballarat, Dr Juliana, and we still have prospective Drs too; cconcept and Manjay. I pray they get scholarship for their programs too.
When are you starting you MSc program?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
RedReact:
I am not going for that course jare; to me, I can't find big research prospective therein.
What I am looking at now is going for an MSc first, then land myself in Aussie for a PhD program. I have not found the program sef in Australia, for PhD, only in New Zealand, but I will still wait till I finish the MSc first.
I want to do it like cconcept, Manjay, and Okesammie too.

Okay, do Ms here in Nigeria and jet out to Down Under for PhD? All the best on that.So which school hosts you for Ms? I really want to head out now for Ms and will still do PhD, get PR, jobs and establish there and here.Wish me luck!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay, do Ms here in Nigeria and jet out to Down Under for PhD? All the best on that.So which school hosts you for Ms? I really want to head out now for Ms and will still do PhD, get PR, jobs and establish there and here.Wish me luck!
It's working out for you brother.
I am going for Ms at the best science and tech school in Asia (according to THE and QS rankings).

I can see a don in the Canadian thread here o, honourable Siga. Well done sir!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
RedReact:
It's working out for you brother.
I am going for Ms at the best science and tech school in Asia (according to THE and QS rankings).

Okay.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by okesammie: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
RedReact:
My brother, ride on, I am towing your line too. We have one Dr there in Ballarat, Dr Juliana, and we still have prospective Drs too; cconcept and Manjay. I pray they get scholarship for their programs too.
When are you starting you MSc program?
I have already started sir, i am about writing my semester 1 exams.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by akomsy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
any one in or for canberra here?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by richard4ssky: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Please i'm new on this trend. Please i want to fine out i have a bsc in accounting and i want to apply for My master. Please i want to no the process of applying and also the document i need to apply with thanks and God bless
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2013
richard4ssky: Please i'm new on this trend. Please i want to fine out i have a bsc in accounting and i want to apply for My master. Please i want to no the process of applying and also the document i need to apply with thanks and God bless

You like this? No be small thing oh!Anyway, google for Australian Universities and take it from there.All the best!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
okesammie: I have already started sir, i am about writing my semester 1 exams.
That's great brother. How many months program is it? Wishing you the very best sir.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by okesammie: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
RedReact:
That's great brother. How many months program is it? Wishing you the very best sir.
It's 3 semesters(18 months) but we are looking at 24 months for project completion and for result to be ready.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
okesammie: It's 3 semesters(18 months) but we are looking at 24 months for project completion and for result to be ready.
Fellow scholar, it's gonna turn out best for you sir. Hope you've started researching about your interest in those institutions? You need to be doing it too, alongside studying. By God's grace, you are finishing strong in your career path (Amen).
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by okesammie: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
RedReact:
Fellow scholar, it's gonna turn out best for you sir. Hope you've started researching about your interest in those institutions? You need to be doing it too, alongside studying. By God's grace, you are finishing strong in your career path (Amen).
I say amen to that my boss, i understand what it takes, i know it requires a strong and meaningful research proposal in the school's area of research interest to get those scholarships. Interest is a great determining factor for getting a scholarship, my eyes are wide open and i am always looking for an area that is open to research where i can make a mark and launch a new thing even as i do the course work. God will be with us.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Orpsyloo: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2013
Hi, please any useful information about university of wellongong?i got an unconditional offer for masters in international business
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2013
Orpsyloo: Hi, please any useful information about university of wellongong?i got an unconditional offer for masters in international business

it is a good one,did you apply direct or through their Nigeria representative
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
Orpsyloo: Hi, please any useful information about university of wellongong?i got an unconditional offer for masters in international business

What kind of info? Pls be specific.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Orpsyloo: 6:33am On Apr 25, 2013
Hi, please any useful information about university of wellongong?i got an unconditional offer for masters in international business
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Orpsyloo: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2013
ferdimako:

What kind of info? Pls be specific.

Will I be able to get a good job after the degree? Is the school highly ranked like they claim to be? Thank you

I just got my Coe today and yes I applied through an agent
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Pls can anyone tell me how long does a nigerian police
character certificate valids for cos i read from the australian
immigration websites that its valid for a year if its for
immigration purpose but ours in Nigeria they write 3months on it after u get the police report. I need una advise pls..wetin i wan use am for pass 3months paroles ooo cos na partner visa. thks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2013
Orpsyloo:

Will I be able to get a good job after the degree? Is the school highly ranked like they claim to be? Thank you

I just got my Coe today and yes I applied through an agent

Congrats on ur CoE arrival.Which major? How much did u pay b4 it got to u?Because I wanted that UoW but they were forcing the PFL agent on us,so I wanted out and their tuition is too high. I am applying like u, in fact I will submit my application forms by May 15th.I learnt jobs abound.No idea on their ranking and I just want to get first.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2013
Pls can anyone tell me how long does a nigerian police
immigration purpose but ours in Nigeria they write 3months on it after u get the police report. I need una advise pls..wetin i wan use am for pass 3months paroles ooo cos na partner visa. thks and dont hesitate to help a brother
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2013
manucho: Pls can anyone tell me how long does a nigerian police
immigration purpose but ours in Nigeria they write 3months on it after u get the police report. I need una advise pls..wetin i wan use am for pass 3months paroles ooo cos na partner visa. thks and dont hesitate to help a brother

3 months. Wait until you're on the verge of using it, then you go get it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
ferdimako:

3 months. Wait until you're on the verge of using it, then you go get it.

thanks bro and God bless u...the first one i did is expired and will wait until the verge of using it as you said
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Orpsyloo: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2013
ferdimako:

Congrats on ur CoE arrival.Which major? How much did u pay b4 it got to u?Because I wanted that UoW but they were forcing the PFL agent on us,so I wanted out and their tuition is too high. I am applying like u, in fact I will submit my application forms by May 15th.I learnt jobs abound.No idea on their ranking and I just want to get first.

I paid half of the tuition which is 12k
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2013
Orpsyloo:

I paid half of the tuition which is 12k

Wow.That was why I took to my heels.If I get admitted at UB, I will pay 8K for CoE to get released to me.So have you lodged for visa? When's ur start date? Did you apply directly or via PFL?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Orpsyloo: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2013
ferdimako:

Wow.That was why I took to my heels.If I get admitted at UB, I will pay 8K for CoE to get released to me.So have you lodged for visa? When's ur start date? Did you apply directly or via PFL?

PFL got the admission for me, start date is 13th may
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Orpsyloo:

So near. You must have lodged for visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by akomsy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Orpsyloo:

have u lodged your visa app?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Orpsyloo: 1:04am On Apr 27, 2013
akomsy:

have u lodged your visa app?

Yes I have
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Orpsyloo:

Yes I have

Okay.Have you done medicals? I'll do mine without Embassy instructing me.That'll be in July while I lodge in Nov and my start date is Feb 2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.