Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (763110 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
RedReact,i just dey oo,waiting for good news from our bros n sis,hope is going well with you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
Sorry mcdon, missed your post.

Lets start this way..... You planned on studying for one year, what course did you have in mind and how much is it? You had to show proof of financial stability about 18k give or take, although I stand to be corrected....how did you plan on meeting that up?

Also, your and your wife and child will need to rent a place and all that.....what was your plan in regards to Accomodation?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
thanks jenny, firstly, i planned on studying diploma in marketing and it costs $6,731 and i will need to deposit $2,231 to be issued my COE. showing proof of financial stability is no problem as my uncle will be sponsoring me. i have little cash with me but wont be enough, so my uncle will compliment it. and as regards the accommodation, we can at least afford an accommodation for a total of five months before we start scratching our heads grin.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by abekeade1: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thank you Jenny and Red, God bless u. I will write the school to giv me admission for Nursing for January 2014 or I will just giv an excuses dat I can't meet up wit the visa process and differ and later send a mail dat I want nursing instead. How long can one take her child there? Ope it won't be after 2 years when u apply for PR? Thanks always and God bless u again. M reliefd.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by evanstical: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
@mcdon60, abeg which school is that diploma in marketing. I have been looking for cheap school.Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sakabien: 6:06am On Jun 11, 2013
A big thank you to Jenny,Redreact and everybody that responded to my question.Dat my uncle that was supposed to sponsor me has come out bold that he cannot do the sponsorship thing for me.Is it possible for somebody abroad to sponsor me,cos i have another uncle in Dubai,i have discussed with him and he said no problem.Now the question is, can he send his statement of account straight to Australian embassy @ Pretoria instead of sending it to me in Nigeria?And would they accept a Foreign account?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2013
evanstical: @mcdon60, abeg which school is that diploma in marketing. I have been looking for cheap school.Thanks
you can check AUSTRALIAN PACIFIC COLLEGE, SYDNEY COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND IT, BRIDGE BUSINESS COLLEGE. They all have low tuition fees and are CRICOS approved. but ask jenny for her take on this, ok?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2013
sakabien: A big thank you to Jenny,Redreact and everybody that responded to my question.Dat my uncle that was supposed to sponsor me has come out bold that he cannot do the sponsorship thing for me.Is it possible for somebody abroad to sponsor me,cos i have another uncle in Dubai,i have discussed with him and he said no problem.Now the question is, can he send his statement of account straight to Australian embassy @ Pretoria instead of sending it to me in Nigeria?And would they accept a Foreign account?

I think he should send it to you and you enclose it with other documents and go to VFS.Or is his a closely guided one too?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sakabien: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

I think he should send it to you and you enclose it with other documents and go to VFS.Or is his a closely guided one too?
Yes he is.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by talk2salt(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2013
Hi, is there anyone in New South Wales around? Got my student visa last week, should to arrive next month. Clueless.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2013
@Sakabien,
Sorry for that development. About your alternative, is he set to give the statement to you? If he is, let it get sent down to Nigeria so you can submit it yourself.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by evantical: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2013
@macdon60,thanks.I will check them out. But do they all accept that 2500 fee advance or anyone in particular?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2013
talk2salt: Hi, is there anyone in New South Wales around? Got my student visa last week, should to arrive next month. Clueless.

Congrats on the visa! Clueless on what? You can make arrangements for your accommodation with the school. That remains me, did u enclose any form accommodation document when lodging for the visa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by talk2salt(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Congrats on the visa! Clueless on what? You can make arrangements for your accommodation with the school. That remains me, did u enclose any form accommodation document when lodging for the visa?

Didn't enclose an accommodation form. The schools accommodations are a bit on the steep side. I would like alternatives
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2013
talk2salt:

Didn't enclose an accommodation form. The schools accommodations are a bit on the steep side. I would like alternatives

And they still gave you the visa? What exactly did u enclose? Am on the verge of lodging!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by talk2salt(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

And they still gave you the visa? What exactly did u enclose? Am on the verge of lodging!
Money in the bank. Sponsors details. School and work documents. Then the usual documents they give you. I think evidence that you can support yourself is crucial.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
talk2salt:
Money in the bank. Sponsors details. School and work documents. Then the usual documents they give you. I think evidence that you can support yourself is crucial.

Okay.Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay.Thanks.

I see your plans working, God dey you side

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
talk2salt:
Congrats @talk2salt, which school did u applied to, ao many months did ur visa processing took and did your visa carry any condition? thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
Received my Grant Letter today.. less than 4 weeks after submission.. Good Luck to other applicants...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas: Received my Grant Letter today.. less than 4 weeks after submission.. Good Luck to other applicants...

pls what do you mean by grant letter
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Americanvisa:

pls what do you mean by grant letter
Oops visa I meant to say
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:
Oops visa I meant to say

Congrats! That means if I apply by November, I will get b4 Christmas. Come back to Lagos in January and head out early February.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:
Oops visa I meant to say

congrats man,can share ur experience to us
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Congrats! That means if I apply by November, I will get b4 Christmas. Come back to Lagos in January and head out early February.
Just apply early before they get logs of application to attend to...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
Americanvisa:

congrats man,can share ur experience to us
Please be specific.. you may ask any question..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Americanvisa:

I see your plans working, God dey you side

Yeah.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by talk2salt(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
mcdon60:
Congrats @talk2salt, which school did u applied to, ao many months did ur visa processing took and did your visa carry any condition? thanks
Thanks all. Still need Someone around Wollongong to show me the ropes.

@mcdon60: it took 2weeks after submission. Came it no extra restrictions
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:
Just apply early before they get logs of application to attend to...

Okay but my concern is just my B.Sc award cert and Transcript that may not be ready till October.Even my school knows about them but will sight them when I land. I don't know if the Embassy will work with the unofficial ones.Because originals should be ready in October.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay but my concern is just my B.Sc award cert and Transcript that may not be ready till October.Even my school knows about them but will sight them when I land. I don't know if the Embassy will work with the unofficial ones.Because originals should be ready in October.
Wait till the original certificate is ready... Although, I didn't add my transcripts along with visa application documents.. but I provided a notarised copy of my Bsc Certificate...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:
Wait till the original certificate is ready... Although, I didn't add my transcripts along with visa application documents.. but I provided a notarised copy of my Bsc Certificate...

Okay.You really didn't stress too much. I don't know if a testimonial and Transcript will suffice. My school headquarters in Lagos and when I storm lagos, I should know what I can get if my study center won't be able to help on time.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:

Did do any English Proficiency test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.