Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why Do Women Forgive Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Forgive Men? (2309 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Why Do Women Forgive Men Quickly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Forgive Men? by drealsmile(m): 4:10am On Jan 03, 2008
It easy for women to forgive boyfriend/husband when they cheat on them but hard for men to forgive them when they do the same
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by blueband(m): 4:17am On Jan 03, 2008
It's in the genes.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2008
because they're dependent on the men. my opinion
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by ariblaze(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2008
toyinrayo:

because they're dependent on the men. my opinion

beg to disagree

on that opinion,i think

such women unlike we menfolk

actually sit n weigh options and women have

being known to have a big heart so its in them to store more
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by dimpules: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2008
women forgive cos they have sense. its hard to forgive though but a better option
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by iice(f): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2008
Sometimes ruled by emotions and delusions
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2008
Because they have no ther choice.
Husbands are scarce.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by efuah(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2008
iice, please abeg, i need more goggles cus this ya new colour is giving more sight probs grin tongue
how u dey BTW  wink

@topic, . . . cus we have good hearts. . . but meet me before u conclude tongue gat no time for men that are "intentional sinners" angry You mess up, i leave u in the mess where u belong grin
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by iice(f): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2008
Happy New Year Efuah. . .i dey ok ooo. . .how u dey?. . .hehehehehehe i'l get you new googles tongue
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by efuah(f): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2008
iice, happy new year to u too. . . . am doing gr8 wt a blocked nose (flu i mean) tongue. . .get ma goggle fast fast b4 i stop reading ya posts (which i can't too) tongue
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by ogrebuga(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2008
Because they're NATURALLY kinder
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2008
ogrebuga:

Because they're NATURALLY kinder
really? undecided i beg to differ
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by jkpretty(f): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
Lol infact LMPAO grin grin grin

@Topic Women forgive easily, becos they are hoping to get back at u, with the worst u can ever imagine! Have u by any chance seen the movie "The Best Man" If u haven't, well, get the details.

When ladies do theirs back, they hit it on the head, real hard. When u think they r stupid or dumb, u've got to look for other words worse than that 4 urselves.

I was going to make a thread "i want to be bad, i'm tired of being good" i guess i'll let that rest. I'll find my solution.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2008
Suggest you dont generalize.

I can personally hold grudges for years.

Steal bread from me lasan, I will hold a grudge not to talk of cheating.

shio  angry grin
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by tkb417(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
Topic Women forgive easily, because they are hoping to get back at u, with the worst u can ever imagine! Have u by any chance seen the movie "The Best Man" If u haven't, well, get the details.

When ladies do theirs back, they hit it on the head, real hard. When u think they r stupid or dumb, u've got to look for other words worse than that 4 urselves.

I was going to make a thread "i want to be bad, i'm tired of being good" i guess i'll let that rest. I'll find my solution.

this coming from you. . .
i wont be your friend again grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by rikkyjen(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2008
Women forgiving men easily?, Yeah right!

It seems you havn't met the correct woman grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I have met someone that failed to greet me or say hi to me for 2 yrs cos i called her Lepa shandi jokingly

not to talk of a woman you cheat on or you assault physically!

I repeat, una never meet the "CORRECT" women! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by ariblaze(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
gran ma,

aawww no new year greeting for me she cry
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by jkpretty(f): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
tkb417:

this coming from you. . .
i wont be your friend again grin cheesy grin
i didn't see this in time, seriously toks. U guys are real pants. I'm just waiting to have a huge nerve. Lol. I want to be bad.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by efuah(f): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2008
jkpretty:

i didn't see this in time, seriously toks. You guys are real pants. I'm just waiting to have a huge nerve. Lol. I want to be bad.

i can help you grin tongue
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by 2dye4(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
i guess its easier to forgive than sulk on payback!
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by Sirop(f): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2008
Women think about keeping and having love in the future. Men don't think about the future only the here and now (when they are mad) and then realize tomorrow that the sent there woman away yesterday.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by omega25red(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
Men find it hard to forgive because its an ego thing. women kiss and tell and we men a made to impress all you women so if a man forgives his woman after she cheats he would look like a fool for the rest of his life because that same woman would tell the world.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
I think women forgive easily because when God took out that rib to make us he took away what made you men human and empathic.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by adeboo(f): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2008
Because women find it easy to forgive - we have a softer heart.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2008
I forgive, but I'm really wary of the person in question.
But keeping a grudge is not really healthy. Men don't know this that's why they die early. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by SisiJinx: 6:11am On Apr 05, 2009
They have been conditioned to think it is their womanly duty to forgive and if they don't they are made to feel like they've failed as women. . . or something. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by kcpumpin(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2009
A typical naija dude would say b-cos they av fish brain, wat dat means,i dont knw o, undecided
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by jidobaba(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2009
@kcpumpin, true that. Women 4give because they have fish brain.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by topup: 4:47am On Apr 06, 2009
1. Women are seen to be more emotional than men who are on the other hand more rational than women.
2. Women tend to be blamed when a marriage goes wrong, so they have more to lose, so they stay.
3. A woman's ego is 'supposed to be below a man's, so the rubbish that he couldn't possibly take, a woman might be expected to just accept.
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by 190: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2009
@topup
na writing contest we de do 4 here!
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by funlad(f): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2009
because we have a soft heart, and that is why they take advantage of us

goats
Re: Why Do Women Forgive Men? by sistawoman: 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2009
Because like so many have said here we are condtioned to believe that it must be our fault some how for why they cheated.

Because we dont want to appear like a failure.

Because we dont want another woman to be better than us.

Because our egos are just as big as men just that we will not let that woman take our man we must fight to keep him.

Because the have forgotten thier worth and want to hold on the one they have.

Because they have allowed that man to destroy thier self-esteem and they believe they cant get anyone else.

Because they buy into the bullshit that the next man may do the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Help Me Choose Between My Two Crushes. / 8 Reasons Why To Have Sex Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.