Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. (2306 Views)

Caught Between Two Sisters / Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Torn Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea:what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
This might appear like a script from a poorly written hollywood movie (at least e better pass nollywood.) but its for real and your opinion is needed. Insults are also welcome (reality check - THIS IS NAIRALAND!).

Ok, this city boy found himself in a village setting. How? School, work, play, whatever. He just found himself there. He met this good looking village girl and was instantly attracted to her. He got close and discovered that there was more to her than met his eyes. She wasn't just attractive on the outside, but also on the inside. He fell in love with her but decided to take things slowly.

It must be said that he also made quite an impression ot the girl and she liked him too. All went well untill she she decided to let him in on her little secret - she was getting married! Yeah, it was a secret as only her closest girlfriend knew about it asides her immediate family. "I want you to know before others because you are very special" were her exact words. "I wish I had known you five months before you came".

Now, even though they both know they can't be together (considering morals), they are finding very difficult letting each other go. As it stands now, they are both madly in love with each other.

If you had the power to dictate how this "movie" ends, how would it be?
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Csami(m): 2:15am On Aug 18, 2012
Love in the wrong direction...na chinesewood be dis? grin
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by omega25red(m): 2:41am On Aug 18, 2012
i would have the guy pack his bags and leave before sh!t hits the fan. he thinks no one sees them with their love but everyone sees them.

1 Like

Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2012
Csami: Love in the wrong direction...na chinesewood be dis? grin
Wrongest direction ever. But you know these things happen. You don't "always" choose whom to fall in love with.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2012
omega25red: i would have the guy pack his bags and leave before sh!t hits the fan. he thinks no one sees them with their love but everyone sees them.
And abandon his original mission there? What if it was work/school?
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by 190: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2012
Wats dis topic about
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by MMM2(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2012
Wasting my time here angry
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2012
190: Wats dis topic about
It would help if you actually spent a minute or two reading through. Depends on you interest anyway.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2012
M M M: Wasting my time here angry
Pass abeg. No be at gun point!
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by 190: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2012
emorse:
It would help if you actually spent a minute or two reading through. Depends on you interest anyway.

Am too tired 2 read, I just woke up
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by onisq(f): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2012
Diz kind thing lasan. If na bollywood, na d groom go handover d bride to d guy on their wedding day.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2012
@ 190
Ok now. I'd like to here your opinion when you feel fresh enuff to read.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by 190: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2012
Sure
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by MMM2(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2012
emorse:
Pass abeg. No be at gun point!

Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2012
onisq: Diz kind thing lasan. If na bollywood, na d groom go handover d bride to d guy on their wedding day.
lol. After like three hours of serious dance.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2012
@ M M M
[quote author=M M M][/quote]

Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by ijebabe: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2012
You have to let her go and move on with your life, the same with her. If she doesn't love her fiance anymore then she should let him know instead of putting the guy thru unnecessary heart break! I don't think you are ready for marriage and confused about what you have to offer her. This love can be a misinterpretation of lust so use your head. There are few people we connect so strongly with in this life, doesn't mean it has to end up in a romantic relationship.

No good will come out of continuing this affair while she is still going ahead with the marriage so break things off slowly, after a conversation with her (whether she agrees or not), as I know these things are not easy and take it from there.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2012
please impregnate the girl undecided
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2012
ijebabe: You have to let her go and move on with your life, the same with her. If she doesn't love her fiance anymore then she should let him know instead of putting the guy thru unnecessary heart break! I don't think you are ready for marriage and confused about what you have to offer her. This love can be a misinterpretation of lust so use your head. There are few people we connect so strongly with in this life, doesn't mean it has to end up in a romantic relationship.

No good will come out of continuing this affair while she is still going ahead with the marriage so break things off slowly, after a conversation with her (whether she agrees or not), as I know these things are not easy and take it from there.

Hmmmm. Wise words.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Coefficient(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
Op, like this abi

Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Kolade9(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hmmm, hw would I end dis movie? I'll make d guy yansh d girl after she gets married,then she gets pregnant and gives d baby to her husband(d fake fada). Then later something happens,the truth comes out,her husband divorces her. She goes back to meet the other guy who is already married with kids.....watch out 4 part 2 #confirm nollyhood movie. grin
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by freecocoa(f): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
If its a hollywood movie then to end the movie will not be hard na.

The girl will simply tell her lover that she's sorry she can't go through with it because she is in love with someone else and wants to be with the new guy(e no dey hard them to do).

Her fiancé will feel heartbroken,probably cry but will eventually let her go,worst case scenario is he will commit suicide.

No be oyinbo film wey we dey watch everyday again?undecided
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ coefficient.
Lwkm.
freecocoa: If its a hollywood movie then to end the movie will not be hard na.

The girl will simply tell her lover that she's sorry she can't go through with it because she is in love with someone else and wants to be with the new guy(e no dey hard them to do).

Her fiancé will feel heartbroken,probably cry but will eventually let her go,worst case scenario is he will commit suicide.

No be oyinbo film wey we dey watch everyday again?undecided
As per say na naija actors dey do am for naija viewers nko?
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kolade9: Hmmm, hw would I end dis movie? I'll make d guy yansh d girl after she gets married,then she gets pregnant and gives d baby to her husband(d fake fada). Then later something happens,the truth comes out,her husband divorces her. She goes back to meet the other guy who is already married with kids.....watch out 4 part 2 #confirm nollyhood movie. grin
lol. Guy e be like say it have tayed when you don dey watch nollywood.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
emorse: @ coefficient.
Lwkm.

As per say na naija actors dey do am for naija viewers nko?
If na naija actors na him be say the film go get part 4 but anyhow,wetin go happen be say.

The new guy go nyash the girl before her wedding day,them go come separate she go come carry belle without knowing it,go ahead and do her wedding.

When she born the pikin finish them go dey live happily, fast forward five years later,something go happen and them go need to do blood transfusion, from there them go come find out say the woman blood group and her husband own no fit produce a baby with the blood group wey their pikin get,kasala go come burst.

Finally the man go come pursue him wife,meanwhile she no go know where the real father of the baby dey o,she go come start to suffer,one day she go jam the father of the baby for road on her way to nowhere,them go hug come tell each other their stories,the man story go be say, him wife leave am after him get one accident like that wey render am impotent,them go cry small,come kiss,talk how much them no stop loving each other,come kiss again.

You go come see your tv dark with the writing "TO GOD BE THE GLORY" film don end be that.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by lolaluv1(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
@coefficient
rotflcheesy grin

@op
You should let the girl be. This is life, not Titanic or The Notebook.
I don't think you're ready to make a honest woman of her. So just free the girl to concentrate on her husby 2 be!
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ freecocoa
So you sef be zeb ejiro disciple? Lol
@lola.luv
The lady in question has refused to let go.
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Kolade9(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
emorse:
lol. Guy e be like say it have tayed when you don dey watch nollywood.
dem don shange ni? ;/
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Kayoski(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
i wonder y somebodi wud cool down nd type dis nonsense...i tell u dis is d height of joblessness...poster u nid a job,maybe u shd employ u 2 take care of a dogs................
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 12:31am On Aug 19, 2012
Kayoski: i wonder y somebodi wud cool down nd type dis nonsense...i tell u dis is d height of joblessness...poster u nid a job,maybe u shd employ u 2 take care of a dogs................
And I wonder why someone who has a job would cool down and read this "nonsense" and not hide his low brain power by walking away quietly. I tell you, this is the height of stupidity. Guy, if you need someone to take care of you, go to the dog pound. St.upid BINGO!
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2012
Kolade9:
dem don shange ni? ;/
No o. I mean say you be veteran ni. Your name suppose be kolade9 (DGN).gringringrin
rofl
Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by chikeorji123(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2012
Still stranded what are they talking abour?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Forgives More Easily In A Relationship? / Should I Or Should I Not? / 20 Reasons You Don’t Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.