Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,080 members, 7,859,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? (886 Views)

7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / mm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by pricelessjewel2(f): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Is it bad for a girl to try nd be perfect for her bf?

Wen a girl is perfect d guy will complain nd if she is nt they will complain. Wat exactly does the guys want in their girls?
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lets Know the exact problem your passing through with him, it would save us the arguments.
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
They want what you want. So, look deep into yourself and discover what you want and give it to him afterwhich. But don't give him everything he ask for Ok smiley
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by pricelessjewel2(f): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Am nt passing thru any problem wth him. Jst had a friend dat is passing thru dat nd jst want to knw if its gud to be perfect
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by pricelessjewel2(f): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
@blugreen, if I say I want love or care is dat wat they want to? So explain beta
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
priceless jewel: @blugreen, if I say I want love or care is dat wat they want to? So explain beta
Just simply be a priceless Jewel to him. I don't like explaining better cos I love speaking in parables. smiley ... This is a public forum and I don't want to disclose our secrets cos I hardly see ladies disclosing theirs publicly but bear in mind there is something a guy truely wants in a girl that ladies fail to give out(not séxual but something related). Just keep on searching till you find the perfect answer smiley
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
priceless jewel: @blugreen, if I say I want love or care is dat wat they want to? So explain beta
Just simply be a priceless Jewel to him. I don't like explaining better cos I love speaking in parables. smiley ... This is a public forum and I don't want to disclose our secrets cos I hardly see ladies disclosing theirs publicly but bear in mind there is something a guy truely wants in a girl that ladies fail to give out(not séxual but something related). Just keep on searching till you find the perfect answer smiley
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
As if anyone can ever be perfect.
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by pricelessjewel2(f): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Blugreen: Just simply be a priceless Jewel to him. I don't like explaining better cos I love speaking in parables. smiley ... This is a public forum and I don't want to disclose our secrets cos I hardly see ladies disclosing theirs publicly but bear in mind there is something a guy truely wants in a girl that ladies fail to give out(not séxual but something related). Just keep on searching till you find the perfect answer smiley
ok
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
You cannot be perfect for anyone, neither can anyone be perfect for you. Whether you like it or not, we all make mistakes, even in the little things we think we are perfect in. . . The key phrase is "be yourself" do not pretend or try to be who you are not in trying to appear perfect to an imperfect man.

Look for a man you can manage his mistakes, and a man that can manage your mistakes and manage each other perfectly. . .

1 Like

Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by Mynd44: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
You should not try to be perfect, instead you should try to be you and then curb the excess you see that are negative
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by tpia5: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
you cant be perfect, no matter how hard you try.

the minute a guy tells you you're perfect, better backpedal fast.

not meaning you should turn to an armed robber or a hooker, but just be careful.
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by kokoye(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Try to be perfect FOR yourself.

Some guy will like you for who and what you are.

I aint telling you to be stubborn though
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by pricelessjewel2(f): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Tx to u guys. I understand everything nw. Am nt trying to nbe perfect jst dat wen sumone does nt ve ur tym then its simply means sumtin. Is it a gud sign for someone's bf nt to shw dat he love his gf
Re: Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf? by engrtee(f): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
A frend takes u for wum u are.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Ladies Dating / How To Care For A Girl / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.