Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,995 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

He Is Divorcing His Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Divorcing His Wife. (1023 Views)

Pastor Chris’ Wife Not Divorcing Him For Adultery; See Her Reason / Man, 99, Divorcing Wife Over 60-year-old Affair / 99-year-old Man Divorcing 97 year-old Wife Due To 1940s Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Divorcing His Wife. by proudlyafrican(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dear NLers:
I am at the verge of divorcing my wife,facts leading to this decision will not be mentioned here for some reasons.However,i am really concerned about the two kids who are products of this marriage considering the fact that they will be growing up in a single parent home.I am looking at how best to help this kids living up their dreams,Sarah is 5 and wants to be a pilot,Anabel is 3 and wants to be a Doctor.I am not contesting the custody of the kids considering their age and the fact that i will not have time to look after them.Please i want advice on measures i can put in place to ensure this children grow up achieving their dreams.
Re: He Is Divorcing His Wife. by omega25red(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
well since you wont mention what is leading you to divorce, i will assume that you both can be civil to each other.

This will be the key in ensuring that your kids don't grow up F'ed up. if you both can be calm around each other and civil to one another then you can make it happen.
The worst thing that could happen is if you have one of those women who fill their kids heads with negative thoughts of their father. That would make it hard to maintain your relationship with your kids while hindering your ability to help guide them in the right direction.

Oh yea pay your child support on time
Re: He Is Divorcing His Wife. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
You need to ensure that your kids are raised in an healthy environment. Note that environment in this context, includes people.
Re: He Is Divorcing His Wife. by proudlyafrican(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
Thanks i appreciate your advice.
Re: He Is Divorcing His Wife. by Tedpgrass: 12:49am On Aug 30, 2012
Set up a trust fund to see them thru Uni.....
Just in case....
Re: He Is Divorcing His Wife. by thesherriff(m): 5:59am On Aug 30, 2012
My case is identical to yours really trying to make things work for the sake of d kids .though it is tough
Re: He Is Divorcing His Wife. by Mynd44: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2012
I think you should take this to the family section as you will get better responses there
Re: He Is Divorcing His Wife. by Rocktation(f): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2012
Their development is hinged on their general requirements and activities; school requirements, peer relations and stuff like that. So you're going to consider syncing your world with theirs, by allowing their needs and schedules be its dictator (to a reasonable extent), even if you have to miss a few biz meetings and social gatherings.
Also never seize to enforce limits, so they won't go breaking no rules and turning out spoilt.
And of cos, you know that trust fund is important.

(1) (Reply)

Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. / How To Create ATTRACTION - The Bond Method Of Female Psychology. / Wat Doesn't Kill U Toughens U Up. Best Believ It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.