Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? (35838 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Testing The Efficacy Or Scam Of Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Zikkyy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
truthislight:
if it is not biblical what right do you have to sanction it?

I don't understand you ooh! what has biblical got to do with fund raising. Are you saying there are biblical guidelines/procedures for raising fund? and the guideline is cast in stone?

truthislight:
Show us the passages that the bible said people should partner to enter God's kingdom/prosperity/miracles befor you come here to support that fraud.

I honestly don't know where this is from. Is this from the OP?

truthislight:
If you dont show a bible passage to support that that offer is biblical it means you are a fraud also.

Zikky a fraud? shocked LOL grin

truthislight:
If the people knew there left from there right will they follow him?

So, since they have followed him he is justified to defraud them if they accept.

What exactly is the fraud? is it because the G.O requested for support? is it the part where he categorized the volunteer partners so the very poor can participate? is it the part where he offered to pray for the volunteers (on a daily basis)? or is it the part where he claimed to have communicated with God and God told him to....? please clarify.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by nedostic: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
@All,

If of a truth this info is authentic,then this is a man-made philosophy of Christianity.

There is no where in the bible that supports this type of 'covenant offering or partnership'

@OP and others, please permit to digress here a bit.

I am always appalled with all these 'bogus offerings' in the church, yet 80% of church members in Nigerian churches wallow in poverty. I wonder what the church is doing to alleviate the sufferings of most of their church members.
. The biblical principle has always been giving and sharing! I wonder why the modern-day church has ignored this godly principle!

I know someone would say that churches are meant for spiritual edification. A typical church of Christ is not only only for spiritual edification but also bodily edification(Recall the feeding of the 5000 and 4000 people respectively).

A true church would share things in common and give to those in needs.

I absolutely do not see anything against a church purchasing 'fleet of jets or cars or be it trains' in the name of evangelism or soul winning as the case maybe. Methinks, such assets must be used by all and sundry in the church.

Every church member must equally have access to the 'fleet of jets or cars' and such must not be within the reach of only the overseer or senior pastors of such a church. In the church, there should be no partiality or treatment of people as 'VIP' be you a pastor or 'the church financial mogul'.

Every human being ought to be treated with respect no matter our positions.This is key to Christianity, if we are children of God, we ought to 'wane-show off' this godly quality of our Father in Heaven. Albeit,show off in this sense is godly and not evil!

Ostentatiousness and greed are evil attributes that the church ought to address.

It is a mockery to Christianity to see churches trying to compete against one another in the name of stylish edifice and patronage in terms of membership!

Need I remind most folks that most of these church-affiliated universities' school fees and other sundry expenses are way beyond the reach of the children of most church members who give their hard-earned income as offerings and 'tithe of money rather than what the bible stipulates as tithe of farm produce-Deuteronomy 14:22-29'.

[b]I used to be neutral when it comes to money tithing but I finally got the gospel truth yesterday after painstakingly going through some write-ups/videos as well as this particular scripture in the book of Deuteronomy 14:22-29. I implore anyone who wants to know the gospel truth to read this and find out how tithing should be done if at all one wants to keep up with the weight of the old covenant.

Mind you what Abraham tithed was spoils of war and not his own produce. More so, he tithed to Melchizedek,who was in an order of Priest. A priest is totally different from a Pastor or Bishop or 'GO'. Aside Melchizedek, ONLY the Levites were permitted to collect tithes.More so, never forget that we are now royal priesthood with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ(1 Peter 2:9 ).

Even the most quoted scripture in the book of Malachi,talked on tithe as a farm produce.

If I may ask, what is a store house? Is a store house the same as a church?

Let us stop 'spiritualizing' what is obvious in the bible, a store house is most definitely a warehouse or store for keeping farm produce in this context.

Nothing more than this, after all, this was not a proverb but a hard saying spoken to the Jews by God through the prophet(Malachi).
[/b]

As much as religion remains the opium of the masses, I frankly believe that Christianity is much more than religion,thus, as Christians we must learn to live by the Word as much as we could to separate us from other man-made religions likewise fallacious and wicked 'unchristian' teachings by men who claim to be called by God where as they are busy lining their pockets with 'wads-ego,kudi,owo,dollars,naira,cedis,pounds,euro,yen,just name it all'.

A true church shepherd takes care of his sheep all the time and takes time out to even go looking for the lost sheep. This is love and this is made evident by the priceless price of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross. No one does it better than our Lord Jesus Christ but we can learn a lot from him even though we are seemingly not flawless!

The onus is on us to act accordingly as Christians and correct others who are not speaking the truth. More so, I have not said we should challenge these so called men of God but I believe we can correct them in our local churches.

God bless you all! Jesus Christ is Lord and personal Saviour!

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Zikkyy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
truthislight:
If the people knew there left from there right will they follow him?

So, since they have followed him he is justified to defraud them if they accept.

You need to read my posts all over to understand my position, so you don't make false accusations. to answer your question; if they knew their left from their right and still agrees to follow him, do you blame the G.O?
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Zikkyy:

I don't understand you ooh! what has biblical got to do with fund raising. Are you saying there are biblical guidelines/procedures for raising fund? and the guideline is cast in stone?

I honestly don't know where this is from. It this from the OP?

Zikky a fraud? shocked LOL grin

What exactly is the fraud? is it because the G.O requested for support? is it the part where he categorized the volunteer partners so the very poor can participate? is it the part where he offered to pray for the volunteers (on a daily basis)? or is it the part where he claimed to have communicated with God and God told him to....? please clarify.

i know very well that fraud stars are very slippery, but here, it is the bible we are talking about.

That you claim to not know does not make it right or make it a bible base practice, infact the bible does not say/sanction such practices

Since you cant say where it is the bible say that :

1. We should pay for someone to pray for us.
2. We should pay money befor we can pray.
3. We should pay money befor we should pray daily.
4. We should pay money befor we can pray for others
5. We should Pay money befor we can join a special favoured group that will enjoy a special MOG prayers.
6. We should pay money befor we can enter into a covanant with christ.
7. We should pay money befor we can receive favour.

It then means that what the MOG/GO here is asking for is not base on the bible and that his teaching here is not bible base.

That christ said you receive free, and you should give freely, this is a command from christ and he is not obeying it as such he cannot be doing christ work.

Christ said:
i am the good/fine shepherd and my sheep OBEYS my voice.

If he is not obeying christ voice he cannot be doing christ work and his power if any is not FROM God.

As for you, since you dont know that covanant and chistian prayers cannot be bought/ be payed for, you dont have anything to do with teaching/supporting such exploitation hear or cannot say it is valid in the bible

That your views on this issues are not base on the bible being the manual of christians.

Also, since you cannot show the payment/purchase of covanant in the bible it mean that such is not a bible sanction practice.

But it is the MOG mode of skinning his followers to enrich himself.

The bible is free of accusation. QED
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by LordReed(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
I googled rccgcovenantpartner and interesting to note is the whois info I found:

http://bgp.he.net/dns/rccgcovenantpartner.org#_whois

http://stuffgate.com/rccgcovenantpartner.org

I doubt the website is genuine.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Goshen360(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
You guys will never stop to surprise us/me.......If God gave "seed" to the "sowers" and the sowers decides to sow seed into the ministry......why the heck should it bother you guys?....don't let the devil use you to run your mouth against God's anointed because there is a devil loosed in this end time. You people should just mind your own business since they are minding their own business, abi them force una to sow seed ni? mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Nawa o grin
Is this scheme like who wants to be a millionaire?

There should also be life lines o baba. At least 50-50.

Anybody donating money to this scheme is not wise.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Goshen360: You guys will never stop to surprise us/me.......If God gave "seed" to the "sowers" and the sowers decides to sow seed into the ministry......why the heck should it bother you guys?....don't let the devil use you to run your mouth against God's anointed because there is a devil loosed in this end time. You people should just mind your own business since they are minding their own business, abi them force una to sow seed ni? mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

whose God Anoint who?

Were you there when the anointing took place?

By their fruit we shall know them?

MOG
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Zikkyy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
truthislight:

1. We should pay for someone to pray for us.
5. We should Pay money befor we can join a special favoured group that will enjoy a special MOG prayers.

You don't find this in the OP. The G.O saying the partners will be prayed for does not imply other members of the congregation don't receive (special) prayers, and it is not saying every member of congregation don't receive regular/routine prayers grin If you pray for your family on a daily basis does not mean your partner(for e.g.) will not receive a special prayer when he/she is going on a trip (especially if the trip requires flying with any of the local airlines grin). Beneficiaries of gifts tend to offer that special prayer for the person presenting the gift, can you say it's unbiblical?

truthislight:

2. We should pay money befor we can pray.
3. We should pay money befor we should pray daily.
4. We should pay money befor we can pray for others

this is not from the OP. The prayers for the G.O is part of the package, you don't pay to pray. the G.O is not saying this.

truthislight:
6. We should pay money befor we can enter into a covanant with christ.

You need to read the OP all over. It was always about the G.O, it has nothing to do with entering a covenant with Christ. see extract below:

musKeeto:
Ten years ago, I called for people who will be my covenant partners; and several people volunteered. I said it would be for ten years,

musKeeto:
When I asked God, He said there will be a new set and it will not be for ten years. He said “because those people were in covenant with you for ten years, I had no choice but to keep them alive for ten years”

musKeeto:
I thank God for all my partners and I say, thank you for the past ten years.

musKeeto: And I promise you, my God who had been faithful to me all these years will be faithful to my partners also in Jesus’ name. He made a promise, He said all those who are lifting up my hands, He said as I rise, they will rise. So you will rise with me in Jesus’ name.

truthislight:
7. We should pay money befor we can receive favour.

Can't really say i read this in the OP, but the G.O statement appears to suggest this. I agree with you that it is unbiblical, but the G.O is not saying volunteering for the covenant partnership project is the sole means or even the better means for receiving favor. All he said was that the last batch of volunteers were favored.

truthislight:
It then means that what the MOG/GO here is asking for is not base on the bible and that his teaching here is not bible base.

You might be correct. The G.O is not saying you should give because the bible says so; he is not saying you are robbing God if you don't become a covenant partner

truthislight:
If he is not obeying christ voice he cannot be doing christ work and his power if any is not FROM God.

I don't know bout this, but it's a possibility.

truthislight:
That your views on this issues are not base on the bible being the manual of christians.

Correct. My views are based on the OP, and it is the OP i was responding to. The issue to me is if the G.O was trying to milk the congregation. if he was, there was no attempt to manipulate the scriptures to achieve this.He simply relied on his influence. He was quite honest (that's if we exclude the 'i asked God' and 'he told me' bit). can't comment on that part cos i no dey there.

truthislight:
But it is the MOG mode of skinning his followers to enrich himself.

LOL grin my brother this is a possibility, but i don't have enough evidence to conclude it was an attempt to enrich himself.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Zikkyy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
truthislight:

whose God Anoint who?

MOG

I agree with you on this one. Oga Goshen, oya defend ya self. were you there when the anointing took place grin
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 2:02am On Aug 31, 2012
Zikkyy:

You don't find this in the OP. The G.O saying the partners will be prayed for does not imply other members of the congregation don't receive (special) prayers, and it is not saying every member of congregation don't receive regular/routine prayers grin If you pray for your family on a daily basis does not mean your partner(for e.g.) will not receive a special prayer when he/she is going on a trip (especially if the trip requires flying with any of the local airlines grin). Beneficiaries of gifts tend to offer that special prayer for the person presenting the gift, can you say it's unbiblical?

this is not from the OP. The prayers for the G.O is part of the package, you don't pay to pray. the G.O is not saying this.

You need to read the OP all over. It was always about the G.O, it has nothing to do with entering a covenant with Christ. see extract below:

Can't really say i read this in the OP, but the G.O statement appears to suggest this. I agree with you that it is unbiblical, but the G.O is not saying volunteering for the covenant partnership project is the sole means or even the better means for receiving favor. All he said was that the last batch of volunteers were favored.

You might be correct. The G.O is not saying you should give because the bible says so; he is not saying you are robbing God if you don't become a covenant partner

I don't know bout this, but it's a possibility.

Correct. My views are based on the OP, and it is the OP i was responding to. The issue to me is if the G.O was trying to milk the congregation. if he was, there was no attempt to manipulate the scriptures to achieve this.He simply relied on his influence. He was quite honest (that's if we exclude the 'i asked God' and 'he told me' bit). can't comment on that part cos i no dey there.

LOL grin my brother this is a possibility, but i don't have enough evidence to conclude it was an attempt to enrich himself.

lol.

You are very funny.

You are just doing the work of being the devils advocate.

Ok.

Since it is not from the bible we can then move on and let those that never have the love of God as to study the bible get themself exploited and damned.
2thesalonian 2:9-12

i Am the fine shepherd and my sheep listen to my voice = John 10:27
so, any MOG that does what the bible does not command does not listen to God's voice and is not christ sheep.

True christians received freely and are commanded to give freely. = John 10:8.
So they give freely.

It is also wrong to pay for the free gift of God. Paying for it is a badness to God = Acts 8:18-23
it can incur death.

So, what the op says is not suppose to be among christ followers.

Christ followers dont exploit people.
Donation is from the heart cheerfully.

Voluntary giving should come from the heart not under compulsion cus God loves a cheerful giver. Acts 9:6

the resolved should be from the persons heart 2corinthian 9:7

So, what is heard at the op is a bed thing in the instance that some of us dont know and it is not a thing of play.

Greed blinds a lot of people and they dont know when they have cross the line and offend God.

Pls, may we not see Yahweh as a shrine.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Goshen360(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2012
Zikkyy:

I agree with you on this one. Oga Goshen, oya defend ya self. were you there when the anointing took place grin

truthislight:

whose God Anoint who?

MOG

Two of una dey joke abi? Me, I will not touch God's anointed o
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 31, 2012
lmao...
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2012
Goshen360:

what noting?

Is it bought with money?

It cant be known by claims

Am told to watch out for their fruit and not the claim of anointing.

Dont they all claim anointing?
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by PastorKun(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2012
truthislight:

Am told to watch out for their fruit and not the claim of anointing.

Absolutely apt statement!
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
hmm.. a bit surprised this didn't get to front page... *racking brain*..
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ijawkid(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
Goshen360:

If u touch them, them go touch u back.....lol
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
musKeeto: hmm.. a bit surprised this didn't get to front page... *racking brain*..

Too much hypocricy thats Why.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Vergil: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2012
We sure that site is legit? Why isn't it under the main rccg site?
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
Vergil: We sure that site is legit? Why isn't it under the main rccg site?
I posted the main link earlier..
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is another link from Dove tv. It's legit.
www.dovevision.tv/media/individual_news.php?itemid=19&itemType=News
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by eddy18(f): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
An invite to partner wouldn't be by force for people who may not be interested...i don't see the issue here...except that anything that pertains to church and money seriously itches some people.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
eddy18: An invite to partner wouldn't be by force for people who may not be interested...i don't see the issue here...except that anything that pertains to church and money seriously itches some people.

what you are justifying is supported by the bible right?
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
eddy18: An invite to partner wouldn't be by force for people who may not be interested...i don't see the issue here...except that anything that pertains to church and money seriously itches some people.
Wouldn't be by force? Smh...
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by PastorKun(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2012

Nothing wrong with inviting people to partner except that the word of God was manipulated to convince would be partners to give and the issue of categorising givers into various levels which is contrary to the teaching in the gospels. Also the the lies told to convince people to give gave the impression that God's blessings can be bought with money and that is pure heresy.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by cfours: 2:47am On Sep 12, 2012
this church is real corporate business with stockholders covenant partners and all... na wa o
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by thehomer: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
They don't want Naira anymore since it is depreciating.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by SamMilla1(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2012
musKeeto: This was culled from: http://rccgcovenantpartner.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1256340
About Covenant Partnership

Ten years ago, I called for people who will be my covenant partners; and several people volunteered. I said it would be for ten years, the ten years are over now and many of them had asked, what’s happening, are we going to continue? I told them I will ask God.

When I asked God, He said there will be a new set and it will not be for ten years. He said “because those people were in covenant with you for ten years, I had no choice but to keep them alive for ten years”

He said “You tied my hands”. And I remembered all the miracles that happened in the life of my partners, and I thank God for all the miracles,

I thank God for all my partners and I say, thank you for the past ten years.

Now, the Lord says to me, the new set of partners will be for only three years. He said after three years, we can review. So, if you want to be one of my partners, your duties will be as follows:

You will pray for us every day, even if it’s only one minute; very simple prayer ‘Father, strengthen your son, don’t let his anointing run dry, don’t let him fail you, let him finish strong’. Four simple prayers: strengthen him, don’t let his anointing run dry, don’t let him fail you, and let him finish strong. That’s assignment one for my partners even if it’s only one minute a day, please, include us in your prayers.
You’ll fast with us as we used to do; February, July and December. All you need to do is a day at a time but if you can fast day and night continuously then, fourteen days alone will be enough. So, you’ll pray for us, you’ll fast and then you’ll support the work we are doing financially.
The new group, your support will be every month instead of every year and there will be ten groups. So, you’ll be able to join at least one of the ten groups.
1. GROUP ONE: N100 a month. USD Equivalent $1.00
2. GROUP TWO: N500 a month. $5.00
3. GROUP THREE: N1,000 a month. $10.00
4. GROUP FOUR: N5,000 a month. $50.00
5. GROUP FIVE: N10,000 a month. $100.00
6. GROUP SIX: N50,000 a month. $500.00
7. GROUP SEVEN: N100,000 a month. $1,000.00
8. GROUP EIGHT: N500,000 a month. $5,000.00
9. GROUP NINE: N1,000,000 a month. $10,000.00
10. GROUP TEN: N2,000,000 and above a month. $20,000.00
To register to be a partner click here

You can send your contributions in Dollars or Pounds. So you can pick whichever group you want to belong to. My advice is, come in at whatever level is convenient for you now, I trust my God that as He begins to bless you, you’ll keep on moving higher and there will be people who will enter in group two or three today before this time next year, they will already be in group ten. So please, take some one minute, you’ll write your name, your address, your phone number, and the group you want to belong to.

When you’re sending the money, when you put it in an envelope, write at the back ‘Covenant Partner’. Write it at the back of the envelope so we’ll know into which account we will direct the money. If you’re writing a cheque, please write it in the name of The Redeemed Christian Church of God and then at the back, put ‘Covenant Partner’. Don’t write the cheque in Pastor E. A. Adeboye's name.

Any cheque written in my name will be used for what? (Response from the congregation: pounded yam) ah! Thank you, it will go for pounded yam straight.

So, write your cheque in the name of The Redeemed Christian Church of God and then at the back of the cheque write ‘Covenant Partner’.

My own duty is that I pray for my partners everyday; not once a month but everyday. And I promise you, my God who had been faithful to me all these years will be faithful to my partners also in Jesus’ name. He made a promise, He said all those who are lifting up my hands, He said as I rise, they will rise. So you will rise with me in Jesus’ name.

So, you’ll write your name, your address, your phone number and the group you want to belong to and

register to join any of the group here

Local Account information in Nigeria
Local Office Pastor OlorunimbeRCCG Headquartes,1 - 5, Redemption Way,Ebute Metta, Lagos - Nigeria.
Ph. 234-01-470-0555 235-01-288-1985 234-01-288-1988
Fax. 234-01-288-1989
Pastor OdesolaRedemption CampInternational OfficeRCCG, Redemption CityInternational Complex,Km 46/84 Lagos - Ibadan Expressway.Nigeria.

Tel: 234 1 7747742

You can pay manually to these accounts at UBA Bank Account Name:
Account Name: RCCG National Headquarters
Naira Account: 1006803688
Dollar Account: 3000953815
Euro Account: 3001408367
Pound Sterling: 3000953808
Sort Code: 033153995
UBA BankRCCG National Headquarters

Who is this dayloght robber? Jeezzz
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by olawaletaiwo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
God call my phone number yestarday nite, naw i need partner..: business lolz

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Siga: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Damn.......im so confused and lost.....I still dont believe this link.....I need it on CNN to believe.... undecided
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by SisiKill1: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
He said “because those people were in covenant with you for ten years, I had no choice but to keep them alive for ten years”

I've not read all the comments so pardon me if this has already been answered - So what about the millions of people who were NOT covenant partners and are still alive today. . .how do we account for them?

I mean forget theology or philosophy or whatever...Let's look at it from a purely mathematical angle.

People who were covenant partners - Definitely not up to .0000000000001 of earth's population
People who are not Partners - The Rest of the world

Soooooooo. . . .If you were a betting person, please where will you place your bet? Which side works?

I'm sorry but isn't this blatantly obvious now these MOGs are just doing gbaju e with people's money? They know how to work people's fears to their own advantage.

Another thing. . .he claims the people who were covenant partners were kept alive because God "Had no choice but to keep them so:". . .hmm, in other words left to God, he woulda just been striking people dead abi? Because ya know. . .that's how he gets his thrills but you can keep him check by donating $1 every month.

I swear, worse than fleecing people, these MOG should be punished for giving people a false image of God. undecided

Oh one more thing. . .how do we know none of the covenant partners haven't passed on? Do we have a list??! Anyone can claim anything if they don't have to prove it.

8 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Chanchit: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
lipsrsealed
E be like say I no dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.