Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? (35837 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Testing The Efficacy Or Scam Of Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I've not read all the comments so pardon me if this has already been answered - So what about the millions of people who were NOT covenant partners and are still alive today. . .how do we account for them?

I mean forget theology or philosophy or whatever...Let's look at it from a purely mathematical angle.

People were covenant partners - Definitely not up to .0000000000001 of earth's population
People who are not Partners - The Rest of the world

Soooooooo. . . .If you were a betting person, please where will you place your bet on which side works?

I'm sorry but isn't this blatantly obvious now these MOGs are just doing gbaju e with people's money? They know how to work people's fears to their own advantage.

Another thing. . .he claims the people who were covenant partners were kept alive because God "Had no choice but to keep them so:". . .hmm, in other words left to God, he woulda just been striking people dead abi? Because ya know. . .that's how he gets his thrills but you can keep him check by donating $1 every month. t.

I swear, worse than fleecing people, these MOG should be punished for giving people a false image of God. undecided

Oh one more thing. . .how do we know none of the covenant partners haven't passed on? Do we have a list??! Anyone can claim anything if they don't have to prove it.

I have not partnered with any church or ministry , ever !!

But God has granted long life and prosperity.

To be honest the sheeple are to blame , they are too lazy to decipher this madness grin
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Is this religion or enterprise you people should go back to drawing board and practice your religion the way Jesus peace be upon him practiced that is performing solat to Almighty God
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Chanchit: 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
lipsrsealed
E be like say I no dey.
I'm not sure I'll be back here soon.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

I've not read all the comments so pardon me if this has already been answered - So what about the millions of people who were NOT covenant partners and are still alive today. . .how do we account for them?

I mean forget theology or philosophy or whatever...Let's look at it from a purely mathematical angle.

People were covenant partners - Definitely not up to .0000000000001 of earth's population
People who are not Partners - The Rest of the world

Soooooooo. . . .If you were a betting person, please where will you place your bet on which side works?

I'm sorry but isn't this blatantly obvious now these MOGs are just doing gbaju e with people's money? They know how to work people's fears to their own advantage.

Another thing. . .he claims the people who were covenant partners were kept alive because God "Had no choice but to keep them so:". . .hmm, in other words left to God, he woulda just been striking people dead abi? Because ya know. . .that's how he gets his thrills but you can keep him check by donating $1 every month. t.

I swear, worse than fleecing people, these MOG should be punished for giving people a false image of God. undecided

Oh one more thing. . .how do we know none of the covenant partners haven't passed on? Do we have a list??! Anyone can claim anything if they don't have to prove it.
I love you, please come and marry my husband grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Seriously ehnn, so no words about "covenant patner Cecelia Ibru, and Covenant patner Erastus Akingbola"
This is beyond sad

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by JaaizTech: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Chanchit: lipsrsealed
E be like say I no dey.
I'm not sure I'll be back here soon.

Yeah. I feel you; fear dey catch you say make Pastor Adeboye curse no catch you abi.... Kai many have been brain washed. An obvious 419 in the lord's name. And yeah it is obvious and that is the only reason it is not a crime, because the victims are actually the ones that are foolish

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by informatix: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
level 10 na for dem GEJ.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
dorox:
Jesus warned of deceptively wicked preachers like him, wolves dressed as sheep he called them.
He was clearly guided by a spirit, we could call it the spirit of greed or thief-thief or indeed any other lying spirit. But definitely not the holy spirit.
Blood of God! Now, we seem to have different "Holy Spirits" at work here. And yet, we know that only ONE HOLY SPIRIT is real.

frosbel:
I have not partnered with any church or ministry , ever !!

But God has granted long life and prosperity.

To be honest the sheeple are to blame , they are too lazy to decipher this madness grin
I completely agree with you here.

SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY AMISS HERE. I NEED TO GO AND FIND IT. . . .
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
[size=16pt]BUT WHO ARE THE PEOPLE LEGITIMATELY EARNING SO MUCH AS TO BE DROPPING 2M+ / MONTH? WHO THE F/U/C/K ARE THEY WHAT DO THEY DO FOR A LIVING?
*I DON DEY MADT FOR HERE O, I GO SOON BREAK MY COMPUTER NOW*
[/size]

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by john365: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
manmustwac: As a mod I can only recommend which topic I would like to see on the homepage but then its only Seun or Mukina who has the power ro put topics on the homepage. wink

just like 419ers do not force any one, but does that justify their actions and deceit?
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by MadCow1: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Sweet Holy Balls of Jesus swinging on a cross!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://theorange.co/storage/shocked.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1349299085818[/img]

See scam!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by john365: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Zikkyy:

This is what i read....

. .and. .

The baba no force anybody na.

just like 419ers do not force any one, but does that justify their actions and deceit?
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by frankcimc(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
BUT WHO ARE THE PEOPLE LEGITIMATELY EARNING SO MUCH AS TO BE DROPPING 2M+ / MONTH? WHO THE F/U/C/K ARE THEY WHAT DO THEY DO FOR A LIVING?
*I DON DEY MADT FOR HERE O, I GO SOON BREAK MY COMPUTER NOW*

Hahaha O boy no break your computer oo how much you think say ppl like our presido go give or some of his men wey go there? All na wash bro
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by cgem: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY IT AGAIN BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!!!!!! CONVENANT PARTNERSHIP MY ASS!!!!!! I SAY IT AGAIN CONVENANT PARTNERSHIP MY ASS!!!!! IF YOU ARE AN RCCG MEMBER YOU ARE FREE TO ATTACK...THIS IS PURE SCAM IN BROAD DAY LIGHT!!!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by plaetton: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
A nation of sheep will most certainly attract a legion of wolves.

Can somebody please please tell me what the f$#@... do these MOG/MOF do with all the f@#%...ing money that they collect?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by skyflash(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is wisdom i mean an idea, go to this men of God for help and you go hear hear.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by hustla(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
No be kuku. By force
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by jimino(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
Am nt a member of RccG bt 2 d best of my knowledge, non of d members were forced or at gun point ask 2 b a partner. It is ABSOLUTELY OPTIONAL. And God wil nt punish any member if he/she refuse 2 join any group. So y r u pple taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
frankcimc:
Hahaha O boy no break your computer oo how much you think say ppl like our presido go give or some of his men wey go there? All na wash bro
Thanks, i don cool down small. . . .

WHAT THE F/U/C/K IS A CONVENANT PARTNERSHIP?
*HOW DOES IT AFFECT MY SALVATION* WHAT IF I REFUSE? OKAY, I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN - THE LOCAL RCCG PASTORS WILL KEEP PREACHING IT EVERY SUNDAY AT SERMON, OFFERING TIME AND ANNOUCEMENTS, AND IN THE END - THE WEAK MINDED WILL FEEL OBLIGED.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
jimino: Am nt a member of RccG bt 2 d best of my knowledge, non of d members were forced or at gun point ask 2 b a partner. It is ABSOLUTELY OPTIONAL. And God wil nt punish any member if he/she refuse 2 join any group. So y r u pple taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache.

SHUT THE F`UCK UP jor.. this your line of arguement holds no water..

So why do we arrest yahoo-yahoo boys?! Do they force you to fall for their scam?!

Abeg drex go far o!!

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by trent9002(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Zikkyy:

To be honest, i see nothing wrong in the OP. It's optional, abi?
YOU Are stuPID
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Emiru(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
musKeeto: At first, I was like
then angry
then shocked
finally, I just burst out laughing..

I expect one group of Christians will defend this with Bible verses, the other group will attack it with Bible verses. Then there will be the foools that will quote 'touch not my annoin-thieves and give my pro-flirts no ham'..

As an agnostic, I begin to wonder: isn't the so called Holy Spirit one?
younq man be wise.. Mind wah u say ..it can be used aqainst u.. At d court in heaven and mostly wen it iz aqainst a man of God :-(
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Partnership with God is not a scam and not a sin, if you partner with the GO to build the new auditorium that will accommodate more people is not a crime, and beside nobody is forcing anybody to give to God, if you don't give to God you will surely give to the devil one way or the other. I'm a partner, I will continue to be a partner in Christ.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lumideezle(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
Please just asking how are we sure non of the partners died in the last 10 years??

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Ejykman: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nigerians are gradually turning to Pakistanis. The world religious dumbest people.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Emiru: younq man be wise.. Mind wah u say ..it can be used aqainst u.. At d court in heaven and mostly wen it iz aqainst a man of God :-(
a hearty 4k u to u and ur god.... and his thieves
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
cgem: THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY IT AGAIN BRAINWASHED!!!!!!!!!!!! CONVENANT PARTNERSHIP MY ASS!!!!!! I SAY IT AGAIN CONVENANT PARTNERSHIP MY ASS!!!!! IF YOU ARE AN RCCG MEMBER YOU ARE FREE TO ATTACK...THIS IS PURE SCAM IN BROAD DAY LIGHT!!!!! tongue

WELL, I AM AN R.C.C.G MEMBER, BUT TRUTH BE SAID, THIS LOOKS FISHY TO ME - AND TASTES FISHY TOO. . .

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
People go to churches in search of salvation, but end up being exploited by greedy Adeboye & Co
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
lumideezle: Please just asking how are we sure non of the partners died in the last 10 years??
go to the G.O and get the list of the partners, you are trying God
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by MadCow1: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
*dhtml:

WELL, I AM AN R.C.C.G MEMBER, BUT TRUTH BE SAID, THIS LOOKS FISHY TO ME - AND TASTES FISHY TOO. . .

You are drinking fish peppersoup and asking what flavour it is?! lol

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by greaterlove(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
Pls nobody should scare us with the 'touch not my anoited' and MOG phrase, we are all equal before God and all have His Spirit within them. paul never wasted time in telling peter to his face that he messed up. Everybody is a man or woman of God that is why Christ instructed us to love all we meet.
on the post, this is a pure scam, so for you to be kept alive u need to be a partner? i once stayed with a friend who dragged me to his church (winners chapel), it happened that a bus carrying their members from canaanland had an accident on its way back and many of their members died, i was so shocked that during service it was never mentioned. i had to ask my friend why it was not mentioned and he said maybe they forgot, forgot what? the death of about half a dozen members from that particular branch? you hardly hear the mention of things like this but when someone buys a new car, gets a visa or gives birth they rush to the front to give testimony(which to me you dont need anything special because once you can gather 2000people or even less all these will be a regular occurence), while the tale of those going through a lot of pains are swept under the carpet.
telling people parting with money will guarantee longer life is a fraud no matter who, what or thing that is propagating it.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by YuzedoII: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Choi! grin

As soon as RCCG or any other "better" church goes PLC, na me go fest buy wan mirrion (1,000,000) shares! Allakwa! shocked

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by AkinDavid2: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
@OP, i have read this piece with a very keen interest and want to advice that you have option to give or not to..If you feel the Man is using his position to fleece his members kindly for God sake start your own movement and probably request nothing from them rather than follower-ship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.