Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? (8759 Views)

Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong? / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by dafidixone(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2008
@Pilgrim1

Please ensure you check your mails daily as regards the Quiz. I have forwarded 2 participant information to you. you will be the person that will announce the Winners on the final date.
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by pilgrim1(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2008
@shawn123,

There! Try to grow up and act gentlemanly in a public Forum and nto the usual Islamic mindset you guys often present to invite spirited debates that you cannot bear to finish off nicely. Whether or not you would wish to see the FACTS of the different Qur'ans is a matter of what you do with my rejoinders.

Take care and be good! grin
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by pilgrim1(f): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2008
@dafidixone,

dafidixone:

@Pilgrim1

Please ensure you check your mails daily as regards the Quiz. I have forwarded 2 participant information to you. you will be the person that will announce the Winners on the final date.

Oh dear. . . thanks for reminding me! shocked No vex abeg! I'll log out in a few minutes to promptly address that, and then send you any relevant info.

God bless you dear brother.
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by dafidixone(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2008
Bless ypou too
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by Horus(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2009
Muslims worship a white meteorite as a holy black stone, in a cube shaped building called the Kaaba, that fell from the sky white and when kissed it turned black from sins.So pay attention black people;Sins according to Islam is black that's why it was so easy for Muslim Arabs to sell us Africans as slaves. In fact in the Koran it tells you evil people on judgment day will be cursed and their faces will turn black, Koran 3:106, that is racism. that religion is obviously not for african people.
Now,Questions for Muslims Imaams, Amiyrs, etc. They should give reasonable, sensible answers:
If the black stone turned black because of sins (racist statement) of those who touched it, then why is the Ka'ba covered with a black cloth called a kiswa, if black is symbolic of sin?
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by babs787(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2009
@Horus

If the black stone turned black because of sins (racist statement) of those who touched it, then why is the Ka'ba covered with a black cloth called a kiswa, if black is symbolic of sin?

You can do better than this infantile post. You said a back stone turned black and something fell from heaven, do you care to provide me the link pls?

If there is discrimination against black, why was Bilal, the first ethiopian muslim accepted into the fold of Islam?
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by Horus(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2009
babs787:

@Horus
You can do better than this infantile post. You said a back stone turned black and something fell from heaven, do you care to provide me the link pls?

If there is discrimination against black, why was Bilal, the first ethiopian muslim accepted into the fold of Islam?

There is no link it is a Question: If the black stone turned black because of sins (racist statement) of those who touched it, then why is the Ka'ba covered with a black cloth called a kiswa, if black is symbolic of sin?
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by Horus(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by babs787(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2009
@Horus

If the black stone turned black because of sins (racist statement) of those who touche
d it,

Black stone did not turn black because of sin of those who touched it, its a lie. You even claimed that it was racist statement but still wonder why you believe in such?

then why is the Ka'ba covered with a black cloth called a kiswa, if black is symbolic of sin?

Black is not a symbol of sin. Do you mean those wearing black clothes are sinners or those driving black cars?
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by dejiariyo: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2009
i am not a muslim neither a christian but i have travelled to saudi arabia and isreal many times and the reason i see they face the kabba is simple, just to have organization, its simple logic

its normal to have organisation while praying, so pple will face one side, and its also done in some mosques in isreal as well, i know a place in isreal that consist of mosque and churches and they do face where the kabba is , as am told
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by Horus(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2009
babs787:

Black is not a symbol of sin. Do you mean those wearing black clothes are sinners or those driving black cars?

This is Not from me but from the Koran. In fact in the Koran it tells you evil people on judgment day will be cursed and their faces will turn black, Koran 3:106, that is racism. that religion is obviously not for african people
And I say it Again,This is not from me but your Koran (Koran 3:106),so dont say that it come from me because you know very well that it come from your Koran.(Go and have a look at Koran 3:106) Ok!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by MrCrackles(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
Topic

I dont know

Who knows?
cheesy
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by babs787(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2009
@Horus

This is Not from me but from the Koran. In fact in the Koran it tells you evil people on judgment day will be cursed and their faces will turn black, Koran 3:106, that is racism. that religion is obviously not for african people
And I say it Again,This is not from me but your Koran (Koran 3:106),so dont say that it come from me because you know very well that it come from your Koran.(Go and have a look at Koran 3:106) Ok!!!!!!!!! Grin

LMAO grin grin. Na wa for interpretation o. I feel you my brother grin grin

On the Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) when some faces will become white and some faces will become black; as for those whose faces will become black (to them will be said): "Did you reject Faith after accepting it? Then taste the torment (in Hell) for rejecting Faith."
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by Horus(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2009
Still no answer as usual. Koran 3:106 tells you evil people on judgment day will be cursed and their faces will turn black,that is racism. that religion is obviously not for african people.
Then why is the Kaaba covered with a black cloth called a kiswa, if black is symbolic of sin?
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by babs787(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2009
@Horus

Still no answer as usual. Koran 3:106  tells you evil people on judgment day will be cursed and their faces will turn black,that is racism. that religion is obviously not for african people.
Then why is the Kaaba covered with a black cloth called a kiswa, if black is symbolic of sin?

Oga na wa for you. So you still havent understood?
For the fact that their faces would be black doesnt show any discrimination. There is no verse that says Black would not go to heaven, what matter most is piety. Allah does not look at your skin color, race, etc but your heart. We are all one in the presence of Allah regardless of skin color.

Here are some verses for you though they are many, showing that Allah is after your piety:

Quran 19 v 72: Then we shall save those who used to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And we shall leave the polytheists and wrongdoers therein humbled to their knees in Hell fire.

Quran 2 v 277: Truly, those who believe and do deeds of righteousness [/b]and perform As-Salat and give Zakat, they will have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear , nor shall they grieve.

Quran 8 v 2: The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a fear in their hearts and when this verse (this Quran) are recited unto them, they (i.e the verses) increase their faith, and they put their trust in their Lord (alone)

No verses saying Black would go to Hell.

[b]This is for you

Quran 19 v 67 - 68: And man (the disbeliever) says: 'when I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive"?

v 67: Does not man remember that we created him before, while he was nothing?

v 68: So by your Lord, surely, we shall gather them together, and (also) the shaitan (with them), then we shall bring them round Hell on their knees.

v 69: Then indeed we shall drag out from every sect a
Re: What Is Actually Inside The Ka'abba? by Horus(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2009
For the fact that their faces would be black doesnt show any discrimination
It is YOU who still havent understood ,Turn black because of sins,GO TO LOOK IN KORAN 3:106 AGAIN AND READ IT. And answer the question : why is the Kaaba covered with a black cloth called a kiswa, if black is symbolic of sin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? / If Angels And Demons Can't Die, What Is The Point Of Their Engaging In Battle? / Ifa Philosophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.