Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... (7347 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Her Date's Girlfriend Caught Them Having Sex / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by marvelck: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2012
Ever since my girlfriend caught me with another girl in an hotel she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I've gone to her house severally and have also been calling her number but she has refused to pick my calls or see me. it happened that i took a girl to an hotel for some nice time, and as we were coming out of the hotel, I didn't quickly noticed my girlfriend coming towards us on a bike. it was only when she got closer to us and our eyes became four that i realised she had seen us. she was dumbfounded and shocked when she saw me and the girl coming out the hotel holding hands,smiling and gisting. she didn't stop nor come down from the bike, and i cudnt do anything but stared at her with shock as she rode away on the bike shaking her head and crying. while the other girl just stood there and was watching the whole drama. and ever since that evening, I've been begging my girlfriend to forgive me. I feel so bad for what I did. cos she is a gud girl and has never cheated on me ever since we started dating. What am I going to do. I dont want to lose her. It's very rare to find a good girl like her, these days.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
bro, let this be an eye opener for you, and a life lesson.

as for why you would want to jeopardize the r/ship you had with a fantastic woman, with "some" girl, is the reason why many men out there FAIL IN LIFE!
if you used your brain, put in the balance the benefit and harm of your possible action, AND STILL went ahead and did what you did......then who can you blame but yourself, if your (ex) girl doesnt want to have anything to do with your cheating [b]a[/b]ss?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by skydeep(f): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Maybe she too was coming to the hotel to see someone else cos I wonder what she was doing at the hotel. undecided. Sounds like a drama to me grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by free2ryhme: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
skydeep: Maybe she too was coming to the hotel to see someone else cos I wonder what she was doing at the hotel. undecided. Sounds like a drama to me grin

or someone could have tipped her off on the current development involving her b/f .. dont you think smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by AzaMontana(f): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
i would have killed you if i was your girl friend. what the hell were you doing with another girl in the first place. you bastarddddddddddd

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by itiswell1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Guy, what about the girl you took to the hotel. If your girl no wan forgive you, marry ur hotel girl now. Or she is only good for hotels?
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Exponental(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
u dont appreciate what u av until u lose it.
keep begging.......... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
maybe u can try this.
remind her of those sexy styles she enjoyed, tell her u wanted to giv her a treat, dat was ur reason for d lesson u went for........................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by gulfer: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
Your girlfriend must not catch you with this your, 'in an Hotel' o.... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
OP you still dey learn work.

NOTE: Never take your bootycall to an area where your girlfriend might likely pass.grin
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by tai2(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
You messed up. The first rule of being caught in uncertain circumstances is denial. What makes her feel you took the girl to a hotel to lash? You should have merely not called her for a day or two and then called her normally like nothing was amiss.

When she asks you merely tell her you popped into a hotel to a see your friends and met his cousin an old friend there, that the babe was even laughing that who was that girl on a bike and why the look? Joke about it. Coat her with loving words or something, tell her she's acting irrational.

Instead you reacted like someone caught red-handed on top a woman and you've more or less by your actions that you committed the crime. Una no dey learn. Apply love with brains.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by freecocoa(f): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
^Chai bros e no good o, i pity your babe sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: OP you still dey learn work.

NOTE: Never take your bootycall to an area where your girlfriend might likely pass.grin

^^^what about:
- NEVER hold hands with your bootay call as the deed has already been done and this is not her intended purpose.
- NEVER spend more time than necessary with your bootay call (after the bedroom acrobatics, she must become invisible again).
- NEVER give more importance to your bootay call than the importance you give your GF. (as soon as he saw his GF, he should have dropped that gal's hand and start running after that okada, lol)

tai2: You messed up. The first rule of being caught in uncertain circumstances is denial. What makes her feel you took the girl to a hotel to lash? You should have merely not called her for a day or two and then called her normally like nothing was amiss.

When she asks you merely tell her you popped into a hotel to a see your friends and met his cousin an old friend there, that the babe was even laughing that who was that girl on a bike and why the look? Joke about it. Coat her with loving words or something, tell her she's acting irrational.

Instead you reacted like someone caught red-handed on top a woman and you've more or less by your actions that you committed the crime. Una no dey learn. Apply love with brains.

and how will he explain/deny HOLDING THE HANDS of that babe?! lol, i would really like to see what he would say and what kind of dumb woman would believe that nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by tobechi74: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
Point of correction...A HOTEL
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Daz your own cup of tea undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Acidosis(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Op, You are a BUFFALO. Thats all I have to say.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by freecocoa(f): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
@ MbJ Yeah, all that too. That's why i said him still dey learn work. Btw why would he walk hand in hand outta the hotel with a bootycall? i think he attaches a lot more importance to the said girl than what a bootycall should be.

Maybe he's double dating.undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
Tai... Chai... U 2 sharps. @ Mrbrownjay, why u dey talk like say almost all guys no dey do dat kind tin. Personaly accordin 2 Richarts theory 99% of guys cheat bt nt reason enuf 4 a girl 2 leave cs d nxt guy do same. @ op, dnt worry, if shes a good girl kip apologisin she go gree bt u av 2 b smart.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
^^^ its either she must have been much more than a bootay call OR it was the first time he had some "side dish" and he was so excited that he didnt know how to handle it really.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by tai2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
and how will he explain/deny HOLDING THE HANDS of that babe?! lol, i would really like to see what he would say and what kind of dumb woman would believe that nonsense.

Deny holding hands? He should have held her hands tighter and waved. That is what a babe sef would have even done. Does she know whether they are cousin's or old friends, wetin dey for holding hands? Does she know whether the babe came to collect something from the hotel or he spotted her having a drink and he decided to catch up?

When you start acting guilty, you're already caught. He would have had his babe back by now if he didn't act impulsively like a thief caught red handed.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by wonlasewonimi: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
marvelck: Ever since my girlfriend caught me with another girl in an hotel she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I've gone to her house severally and have also been calling her number but she has refused to pick my calls or see me. it happened that i took a girl to an hotel for some nice time, and as we were coming out of the hotel, I didn't quickly noticed my girlfriend coming towards us on a bike. it was only when she got closer to us and our eyes became four that i realised she had seen us. she was dumbfounded and shocked when she saw me and the girl coming out the hotel holding hands,smiling and gisting. she didn't stop nor come down from the bike, and i cudnt do anything but stared at her with shock as she rode away on the bike shaking her head and crying. while the other girl just stood there and was watching the whole drama. and ever since that evening, I've been begging my girlfriend to forgive me. I feel so bad for what I did. cos she is a gud girl and has never cheated on me ever since we started dating. What am I going to do. I dont want to lose her. It's very rare to find a good girl like her, these days.

It's morally wrong to hold hands and be smiling with a prostitut[i]e[/i] in front of an hotel. I guess that's why she was pisse[i]d[/i].
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Serves you right. You are lucky she didnt break your head
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by freecocoa(f): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

It's morally wrong to hold hands and be smiling with a prostitut[i]e[/i] in front of an hotel. I guess that's why she was pisse[i]d[/i].
O my good God. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by omega25red(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: OP you still dey learn work.

hmm see cheat

it is well: Guy, what about the girl you took to the hotel. If your girl no wan forgive you, marry ur hotel girl now. Or she is only good for hotels?
i suspect the "hotel girl" knows his GF

skydeep: Maybe she too was coming to the hotel to see someone else cos I wonder what she was doing at the hotel. undecided. Sounds like a drama to me grin
Nah doubt it because it seems like this mumu took her to the motel around the corner where everyone can see him

wonlasewonimi:

how did you know she is a prosti?
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
tai2:
Deny holding hands? He should have held her hands tighter and waved. That is what a babe sef would have even done. Does she know whether they are cousin's or old friends, wetin dey for holding hands? Does she know whether the babe came to collect something from the hotel or he spotted her having a drink and he decided to catch up?

so because babes would have done the same, means that it is OK and fully understandable to do so? if a babe does it, then it is as bad as anyone else, whether she tells you it is her uncle or not.

it is not for your gf to know anything, it is for you to explain what you were doing coming out of a hotel smiling and gisting with some ashi, and then frozen in shock when you realize thatyou have been busted by your GF.

When you start acting guilty, you're already caught. He would have had his babe back by now if he didn't act impulsively like a thief caught red handed

point of correction: he is guilty the MINUTE he start doing anything wrong with that second gal...... if/when he ever gets caught is irrelevant.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Sijo01(f): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
Op, next time take the girl to 'a hotel' instead of 'an hotel' your girlfriend will not catch you there..... People that patronize 'an hotel' are always caught in the act.
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by smtx(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sijo01: Op, next time take the girl to 'a hotel' instead of 'an hotel' your girlfriend will not catch you there..... People that patronize 'an hotel' are always caught in the act.

grin take note dude....lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
tell her is not your fault it was the work of the devil. grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yeah right blame it on the devil
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by laberry101(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
marvelck: Ever since my girlfriend caught me with another girl in an hotel she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I've gone to her house severally and have also been calling her number but she has refused to pick my calls or see me. it happened that i took a girl to an hotel for some nice time, and as we were coming out of the hotel, I didn't quickly noticed my girlfriend coming towards us on a bike. it was only when she got closer to us and our eyes became four that i realised she had seen us. she was dumbfounded and shocked when she saw me and the girl coming out the hotel holding hands,smiling and gisting. she didn't stop nor come down from the bike, and i cudnt do anything but stared at her with shock as she rode away on the bike shaking her head and crying. while the other girl just stood there and was watching the whole drama. and ever since that evening, I've been begging my girlfriend to forgive me. I feel so bad for what I did. cos she is a gud girl and has never cheated on me ever since we started dating. What am I going to do. I dont want to lose her. It's very rare to find a good girl like her, these days.

Ok now you have made her hurt, knowing how good a girl she is, na people like una naim dey play d game wrong so when the ladies strike back , we'll then say they're bad Abi?

So what advice do you now want? You think you can get back to her or make her start talking to you immediately like that?

No man, it did happen and the sooner you realize that she's hurting and you are the last person she wants to see or hear from, the better for you, and us .

So don't expect nothing immediately bcox your not gonna get it from her, just send some messages in SMS or friends, no too much I'm sorry oh! Bcox that word will give a steady reminder of your f... Ups ,and that will piss her off the more , but of some of the reasons why you love her and why you cant be without her, as well as some of the sweet memories she most loves about your times together, ok?

If she really LOVES your dumb a**, she truly will come back to you if and only if she is as nice as you really say she is oh... Bcox I trust them Badt gurls. Na opportunity to continue the wan when dey sweet them...lol
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by MMM2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
Op
Dats why u should quit short time with ashawo undecided

If say na day break u carry d ashawo, ur GF 4 know see u angry
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by hakunajay(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
No be only four una eyes for complete, na forty! Monkey!
Re: My Girlfriend Caught Me With Another Girl In An Hotel... by kinchiso(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Most of the topics on dis romance section are from our so-called nollywood movies..... Crap!!! You should bear the consequences of wot you have done or abi wot you saw in a movie.... Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Can Be Such A A Bore. / Flirchi.com: Free Online Dating Website Register Now / My Experience With A Little Gal Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.