Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Experience With A Little Gal Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Little Gal Today. (7350 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by joliyp(f): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
met this cute little gal at d banking hall where i work.she seems to be worried,i was actually going to attend to a costomer.i approached her how are r u dear? 'm fine'she said.where is mommy? 'she is at home crying' nw more concern i ask why. Daddy beat Mommy! the sadnes on her face indicates she is going thru alot.my question is to the single guys can u beat your wife?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nope. I can't beat my wife. Unless she asks me to. Or in self defense.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Cutehector(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wetin she come dey find for bank when her mummy and daddy dey house?

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Elosky20: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
fake story
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Twaci(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Wetin she come dey find for bank when her mummy and daddy dey house?
I wonder sad

So OP what did you do to help the little girl?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
End time kid/mamiwota
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
What is she looking for in the Bank?

Unless

She came to withdraw money to buy more cane to beat for Daddy to use and flog mummy grin

Lalasticlala come and see sumchin!!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
I wonder sad

lmao, she works at d bank right?

So she meant she left the teller job she may have been doing and crossed ova to the oda side to ask a girl why she was crying.

So the security people who were supposed to do their job did not do dat. Am begining to suspect the op..

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by gabinogem(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Alot of children in 9ja are suffering from such traumatic experience... that's why today, u see a lot of females saying "men are all thesame", while the guys saying "ladies are all bitches". As we make our bed, so we shall lie on it. Cheers.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by vizkiz: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
what is a young kid doing alone in a bank

What do you think we are fools or dummies? You think you can hang around here creating fake and silly stories expecting to make front page or you want us to know you work in a bank

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Kaylexzy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

What do you think we are fools or dummies? You think you can hang around here creating fake and silly stories expecting to make front page or you want us to know you work in a bank

Bros, u gaht no chill at all.... As e dey hot grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Olusanya333(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
If you practise kungfu with your babe though
BTW, Is OP married?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by vizkiz: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Bros, u gaht no chill at all.... As e dey hot grin

seriously bro, some peeps just wanna look relevant by all means. Even of it means creating fake and sentimental threads to back em up... Ask ireneony undecided
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Kaylexzy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

seriously bro, some peeps just wanna look relevant by all means. Even of it means creating fake and sentimental threads to back em up... Ask ireneony undecided

Lol... Me sef taya to dey see some senseless threads sometimes.... I do ask myself if it's compulsory to open threads, or do dey give awards and cash prices to those with d most threads?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Some women are annoying

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by joliyp(f): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Twaci:
I wonder sad

SO funny she came to the bank wit her dad.wife beater
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:

gringrin
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
the bolded tho undecided

Decker:
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by joliyp(f): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
gabinogem:
Alot of children in 9ja are suffering from such traumatic experience... that's why today, u see a lot of females saying "men are all thesame", while the guys saying "ladies are all bitches". As we make our bed, so we shall lie on it. Cheers.
just d way my dad use to say
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kedu ihe o na-ako ?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hmmmn bankers that have time to open threads while working

Na your queue dey long pass for Ikotun Microfinance bank abi? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
If u dont mind ur business her dad wud beat yo ass amd ur boss wud sack yo ass

Wem did u become the bank's customer care agent?

u meant to b a cashier to catch money yo there at d expenses of ur salary catchin feelins

cheesy i hail thee

1 Like

If u dont mind ur business her dad wud beat yo ass and yo boss wud sack yo ass

Wen did u become the bank's customer care agent?

u meant to b a cashier to catch money yo there at d expenses of ur salary catchin feelins

cheesy i hail thee
skarlett:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why do you look surprised?
If u dont mind ur business her dad wud beat yo ass and yo boss wud sack yo ass

Wen did u become the bank's customer care agent?

cheesy i hail thee
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:

Why do you look surprised?

the modified quote answers that question undecided
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by JoeBlocks(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Decker:
Pardon me, are you Daddy Freeze of Cool FM?
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by JoeBlocks(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
joliyp:
met this cute little gal at d banking hall where i work.she seems to be worried,i was actually going to attend to a costomer.i approached her how are r u dear? 'm fine'she said.where is mommy? 'she is at home crying' nw more concern i ask why. Daddy beat Mommy! the sadnes on her face indicates she is going thru alot.my question is to the single guys can u beat your wife?
This post reeks of mediocrity. You have a very poor imagination my friend.
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by hertz9te(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
how you got the bank job.....I have no idea..concerned COSTOMER

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
hertz9te:
how you got the bank job.....I have no idea..concerned COSTOMER

cry some always sleep their way through to d top
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by vizkiz: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

I was expecting you to say something against the male gender. Seeing this smile give me the creeps. Esther, is that really you behind this account
Re: My Experience With A Little Gal Today. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
skarlett:

the modified quote answers that question undecided

Yes of course. If she asks me to beat her, whether mildly or a bit aggressively, I will oblige, as far as she is enjoying it and I don't inflict any sort of minor or major injury on her.

Don't you know some ladies enjoy being beaten?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Carry Front, She Carry Back- See Photo / For It To Be Good, How Long Should Sex Last? / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.