Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom (3629 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by LiquidMind(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
I was very suprise of the fact that Nigeria is really a wonder land
Human being giving birth to fishes. shocked this could have been WORLD NEWS

SOURCE http://www.thephctelegraph.com/stories/December,%202007/1912news_02.html
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by efuah(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2008
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked

makes the sign of cross n zoom out of thread
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by Busta(f): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2008
Like Seriously ?

That is the scariest stuff i've heard so far this year. shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by holythug(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2008
shocked is this a Greek myth
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by iice(f): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2008
See what i said about nollywood fantasy. . . undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by ifyalways(f): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2008
i wont swallow this.
the source is not well defined.
so @ tori,it looks so untrue to me ooooh .
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by ell77(f): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
What kind of trash is this?

They even said someone gave brith to tortoise too in the same Church and were thanking God for deliverance from evil. Me thinks this is a media stunt.

Anyways what happened to the fishes after the picture I know my people like to eat fish, did the make Edi kai ikong?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by zeb(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2008
I   was just wondering how those fishes most have been swimming inside her stomach 

@ ell77 
I  guess  you are just joking,   How could somebody eat  such fishes.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by godana(f): 2:48am On Jan 04, 2008
God have mercy, where in God's name is Ibom.

Africa people na wah o.

Afi ika sha.

God deliver us from evil, imagine person stomach come turn swimming pool for fish.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by naijababe2(f): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2008
which kind of fish is it? is it shark or whale?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by niceuzor: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2008
shocked Unbelievable shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by sylvex(f): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2008
OH MY GOD! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. So scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by niceuzor: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2008
You seem to be Scare wink
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by sylvex(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2008
Why won't I be? I've never heard of such before! Lord! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by niceuzor: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2008
Yes oh! i was shock when i read it shocked do you think it's real?

BTW
You seem to be familiar,Have you been to LIBERIA before?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by TheSly: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2008
maybe next month! ill try to open the link above!. . . . its still early january and i wouldnt like to start seein all sort of things in the beginnin' of a fresh new year!. . . e ma ba oju mi je jare pelu eja abami jo zoomed off and page was immediately closed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by sylvex(f): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2008
Nope! why did u ask?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by niceuzor: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2008
Sorry, wrong person i guess, undecided
So what do u think about this Issue of fish thing? shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by sylvex(f): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2008
Ridiculous! shocked Unbelievable!  shocked to be frank it's really scary shocked how about u?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by niceuzor: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2008
Mr. Afia revealed that another woman had, about a week earlier, given birth to a tortoise in the same church and attributed the incidents to the powers in prayer
From the Story above,
Could you Imagine some even give birth to tortoise, shocked wonders shall ever end.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by sylvex(f): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2008
Abi ooo, May God help us all!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by adeboo(f): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2008
Oga o.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by mamaput(f): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2008
bull shit.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by imaibehe(f): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2008
Ridiculous!  Unbelievable!   to be frank it's really scary  how about u?
i don't know bout the truthfulness of the source,but am not suprised,kuz iv actually seeni wasnt at the place sha but i saw the proofa woman vormits different colours of feathers from a bird and gives birth to a tortoise simultaneously in the same akwa ibom. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the world is turning into smthing else sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by cute9jaguy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2008

say what say what---anything can happen!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by Esss(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
This is the AI peeps doing what they do best,

Why are peeps acting like they havent heard worse stuff.

In 9ja anything is possible.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by imaibehe(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2008
In Nigeria anything is possible

i totally agree anything is possible
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by Ndipe(m): 1:37am On Jan 06, 2008
Is there proof that a woman actually gave birth to fish when there is no picture of her to validate this story. What is the fish doing inside the basin?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2008
As long as there is nothing to prove i.e that fish actually came from her vagina during contractions then there is no need to be alarmed. The telegraph probably fabricated the story for marketability. Or the lady's in-laws have it out for her and have decided to shame her to the fullest. You take your pick.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by CALIBOY(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
Abeg, mbog, ! make una go find place sit don, das simply pure graphic work of deceit, to stir fear n unrest in ignorant souls. How una fit just believe everything, all in the name of (All is possible in naija). Religion has def` nitely blind folded my fellow bros n sis, so much dat they`ve lost their power to decipher truism from fallacy. Those are pure fresh fishes from the market place, copied and pasted by some smart but hungry dude who longs to have his journals sold out, Open your eyez fellas, enuf of dis folk tales
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by quinofhart(f): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
my opinion is, and not to offend anyone's religion.
I think this is another work of publicity seeking fraudster of a church or group in a church. I want to see live footage of the fish passing out of this woman with umbilical cord attached, placenta etc. Haba! grin why all these bogus claims every time?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Fish In A' Ibom by topkin(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2008
I don't believe this crap please! Those fishes look like something just caught and put in the bowl. Please spare me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. / A Husband Took These Photos Of His Wife And Captured Love And Loss Beautifully / Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.