Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. (3631 Views)

The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed / What I Witnessed Last Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Rachel98(f): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good evening nairalanders, I hope y'all are having a good and great week.

I went to check up on a friend who was admitted in the hospital at Egbeda. When I entered the female Ward, I saw her lying down, she was on drip.

So, as my friend and I were gisting, there was an emergency, they rushed in a 16 yrs old girl, she was bleeding from her private part looking so weak. Her clothes was soaked in blood, The nurses were doing everything they could to make sure she stays alive.

According to a nurse, the girl was brutally raped, Infact I could see her uterus outside. I was just crying cry. God.

When the doctor came in, he saw her bad condition and he quickly referred the patient to a gynecologist doctor for operation.

It was an horrible moment, I couldn't even snap it, I'm sure the nurses would have thrown my phone away. It was so scary. I felt her pain, Her uterus was outside.

The people that brought the girl said, the man that raped her ran way, although they send boys after him to track him down bla bla bla... they were just talking. The thought alone terrifies me.

Why are some men so heartless and wicked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is really sad and painful. I really hope the suspect get nabbed and face the wrath of law. We have many delvish men like this around us and most especially on this forum. Most of them are shameless and would at any given time support rape, pedophilia and all short of illegal sexual activities.

I really hope the minor would survive it. I really can't imagine the pain and trauma she's going through now. If the man gets nabbed, they should report him to the Lagos State Government DVSRT unit, so as for justice to be duly served. She's gonna need a psychologist also. Luckily, DVSRT have 'em.

Also, I'd like to use this medium to warn those rape apologists and pedophiles that would always support atrocities like this. I hope they get caught and learn the hard way. I wish they could be arrested and sent to ADX Florence and Guantanamo Bay Detention Facility.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Jennyclay(f): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
I pray that rapist should be caught and arrested. He can ran but he can't hide. Demon!! Beast!!

I came across a thread where a guy is having sexual arousal for his cousin. What a sick mind. Only God knows if he hasn't raped the poor girl by now sef.

Most nairaland pervert were even glorifying the guy. Bunch of pervert!!!

Listen to me Folks, I won't be surprise if i come across a threads like this on nairaland

Help!! Should I ask my daughter out or maintain our friendship.

Help!! I'm having sexual arousal for my mother whenever she ties wrapper.

Help!! Should I give my younger sister a French kiss or Italian kiss.

JESUS CHRIST!!! Honestly, Men are Sick!!

Lemme Puke!!!

3 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by wizonlyson: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
embarassed embarassed take heart..bro..

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
rape, Kidnapping, ritual murder, armed robbery etc.... its called LIFE and this has nothing to do with some men and all to do with the GREED OF HUMAN BEINGS!

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Charleys: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
You saw her uterus outside.
You saw the Uterus of A 16 year old girl outside....

I don't believe you.
Short and simple.

There are so many underage kids in the north giving birth and no one sees Their Uterus outside

7 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

I don't believe you.
Short and simple.

So the phrase, "uterus outside" was the only thing of interest to you from a 8-paragraph write-up? Pathetic!

11 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by BabbanBura(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
I pray that rapist should be catch and arrested. He can ran but he can't hide. Demon!! Beast!!

I came across a thread where a guy is having sexual arousal for his cousin. What a sick mind. Only God knows if he hasn't raped the poor girl by now sef.

Most nairaland pervert were even glorifying the guy. Bunch of pervert!!!

Listen to me Folks, I won't be surprise if i come across a threads like this on nairaland

Help!! Should I ask my daughter out or maintain our friendship.

Help!! I'm having sexual arousal for my mother whenever she ties wrapper.

Help!! Should I give my younger sister a French kiss or Italian kiss.

JESUS CHRIST!!! Honestly, Men are Sick!!

Lemme Puke!!!

Your mental health needs serious attention- I am not joking!

To the topic, he can only run but never away from God. If not caught by men, certainly by His maker!! May she survive this and be able to atleast have her reproductive life back in God's name, ameen!

5 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Rachel98(f): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

I don't believe you.
Short and simple.

There are so many underage kids in the north giving birth and no one sees Their Uterus outside
stay there, Just don't believe. I just decided to share what I witnessed with my two naked eyes. So I don't care if you believe.

I'm still at Crystal Hospital now at Egbeda incase you want to confirm for yourself okay.

SMH..

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Charleys: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

So the phrase, "uterus outside" is the only thing of interest to you from a 8-paragraph write-up? Pathetic!

I edited my post read it again.
Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
shocked
Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MufasaLion: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

I edited my post read it again.

What you did was just to add trash to the one you already wrote. It's so sad some of you roam around without anyone suspecting how depraved your likes are.

7 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Charleys: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rachel98:
stay there, Just don't believe.

SMH..

So you want me to believe this thing you wrote just because you want to hit front page. You are sick, you need help.

You're doing this for clout..

Now tell us how did you know she was 16 years.

Which hospital was it?

How can a penis bring out a 16 year old's uterus outside but a baby can't bring out a 13-14 year old uterus outside.

Let's discuss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Islie: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

I don't believe you.
Short and simple.

We are talking about rape here and all you could say is something about her "Uterus outside"

You are just pathetic

9 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Charleys: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

What you did was just to add trash to the one you already wrote. It's so sad some of you roam around without anyone suspecting how depraved your likes are.

Guy travel out and leave your enclave and see life outside.
It's a jungle out there man.

I've seen children giving birth to children IN THIS NIGERIA.

you think you leave in Europe or what?

5 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

Guy travel out and leave your enclave and see life outside.
It's a jungle out there man.

I've seen children giving birth to children IN THIS NIGERIA.

you think you leave in Europe or what?

Everyone is aware of child marriage in the Northern region of Nigeria. Dude, you really need to grow up because you seem not to know how to approach issues. This is a RAPE CASE not A CHILD MARRIAGE ISSUE!

Why the fvck would you bring a Child Marriage into a Rape Case? Why do y'all perverts, pedophiles and potential rapists like twisting issues? Pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MufasaLion: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rachel98:
stay there, Just don't believe. I just decided to share what I witnessed with my two naked eyes. So I don't care if you believe.

I'm still at Crystal Hospital now at Egbeda incase you want to confirm for yourself okay.

SMH..

I know that clinic.

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Kollins11: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

So you want me to believe this thing you wrote just because you want to hit front page. You are sick, you need help.

You're doing this for clout..

Now tell us how did you know she was 16 years.

Which hospital was it?

How can a penis bring out a 16 year old's uterus outside but a baby can't bring out a 13-14 year old uterus outside.

Let's discuss
You sef gan.. Shey you be witches and wizards?. We dey talk about the major case which is rape. Abi na you rape the teenager?? @Mufasalion free this guy jare.

As for Jennyclay, have you taken your drugs this evening??

@op May GOD heal that teenager. The trauma alone, no be hear oo

3 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Charleys: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Everyone is aware of child marriage in the Northern region of Nigeria. Dude, you really need to grow up because you seem not to know how to approach issues. This is a RAPE CASE not A CHILD MARRIAGE ISSUE!

Why the fvck would you bring a Child Marriage into a Rape Case? Why do y'all perverts, pedophiles and potential rapists like twisting issues? Pathetic!

Guy because it's the same issue. Child marriage is also statutory rape

I'm not going to make this topic gain the attention it needs anymore.
Goodbye we'll meet in another thread.
Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Themainboy22: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Now this is sad. Some men are animal in human form I swear! how do they get erection from forcing a woman self?.

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Rachel98(f): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

I know that clinic.
Thank you. I'm there now, am still with my friend. Incase you wanna confirm from the nurses here, she would explain to you what happened

I'm Osiage Racheal, they can as well direct you to the female ward.

2 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MufasaLion: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rachel98:
Thank you. I'm there now, am still with my friend. Incase you wanna confirm from the nurses here, she would explain to you what happened

I'm Osiege Racheal, they can as well direct you to the female ward.

Sorry, I'm too preoccupied.
Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Kollins11:
You sef gan.. Shey you be witches and wizards?. We dey talk about the major case which is rape. Abi na you rape the teenager?? @Mufasalion free this guy jare.

As for Jennyclay, have you taken your drugs this evening??

@op May GOD heal that teenager. The trauma alone, no be hear oo

I ain't gonna respond to that kid no more. He's gonna meet his waterloo soon.

2 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by ebenezer880(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
[.
Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Charleys: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

I ain't gonna respond to that kid no more. He's gonna meet his waterloo soon.
Dum-bass

2 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by MufasaLion: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
ebenezer880:

I know dat clinic.... Close to sobo round about.... Opposite one client also

You're right. It's a green-painted clinic.

2 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Charleys:

I don't believe you.
Short and simple.

it's called uterine prolapse. It happens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:

but its not common to teenagers but 50 and above
Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
This not only rape, but brutalization, imagine raping a girl to the point of pulling out her uterus... The wicked he-goat needs to be killed via hanging. angry angry
Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

but its not common to teenagers but 50 and above
yes it is not common, but the violence of rape can make uterine prolapse happen. It may not be a full prolapse tho

2 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed At The Hospital That Made Me Shed Tears. by Mooh247: 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
How can any reasonable human with blood running through his veins have sex with some one crying, begging and bleeding everywhere

This are traits of a psychopath who can one day become a cold hearted serial killer

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Love Your Husband? / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Cheating Wives - The Solution For Worried Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.