Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! (19338 Views)

Buhari Under Pressure To Disband DSS, Nigeria’s Secret Police. / The Nigeria Secret Cult Renunciation Program. / Nigeria Secret Service Discovers Wired Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Fornorth(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
We really miss you great GENARAL

Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by OmoAlata(f): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ikengawo: Completely embarrassing. Nothing can work in Nigeria.

It's happened in the UK before. Top Secret documents were found in a bin. The NHS also lost a disc containing sensitive information of millions of people etc etc. They decided to send it through regular post instead of couriering it or at least sending it special delivery.

God will help us all smiley
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by ajf(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Bawss1: I'm willing to bet that this info was lying about somewhere insecure and un-encrypted.
Gbam!!!
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Blisslife: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Poli..............ce when will Nigeria be free from all this.
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Toktee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
There is nothing secrete about the nigeria security force,be it airforce,army,navy or the boys scout call the police force,they are tenants all over the federation and are been control by individuals,nothing special about them.,next topic pls
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by TimAllen: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
evamathis: This is so sad!!!!!
I feel bad for the people who have risked their lives to keep this country safe.
This is how they are paid back
Its more troubling to know that innocent spouses and kids of the agents who might have never had an inkling that their loved ones where secret agents could find out this way.
SMH

Did you say risk their lives to keep the country safe...LOL
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Melahou(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
i hope they will not use my nairaland username to locate me
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by irecruit(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
[color=#006600]what a nation with so much corruption. I hope we get over all this because if we don't, we might be telling a different story in the future because these terrorist might have access to our arsenal of weapon and use them against us. Please be very watchful and pray because all these happenings are the result of what our past leaders did and now it is coming back to hurt us.
Thanks[/color]
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by flymeup: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
its a shame 2 our Nig. police
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by BlackBaron: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Omo Alata:

It's happened in the UK before. Top Secret documents were found in a bin. The NHS also lost a disc containing sensitive information of millions of people etc etc. They decided to send it through regular post instead of couriering it or at least sending it special delivery.

God will help us all smiley
Tis is on a different scale. Imagine the uproar if Al-qaeda, Hezbolla or Real IRA exposed the personal details of MI-6/CIA employees/agents on the world wide web for all to see.

Serious security breach!
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Ignatio(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is unbelievable. If small Boko Haram can infiltrate our intelligence body then far worse deeds are about to come.
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by jpphilips(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ignatio: This is unbelievable. If small Boko Haram can infiltrate our intelligence body then far worse deeds are about to come.

Boko must have paid someone to do the dirty Job, Nigerians don't draw the lines between making money and National security
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Dansadaumallam(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Fellow N'Lers, pls there is no cause for alarm because Nigeria's secret service is not the rst,and will not be the last whose sec-info will be flashd.However on their side ,the SSS must check their in-house route of Need-to-Know(NTK).They must set up a tracking system like the CIA where all crack -info are in a log in log out file format.
Its a pity that when one volunteer to sell virtual conspiracy log to the state service here in nigeria, they will refuse just based on fear of taking their job.let the crack the released in to know probable last circulation date,least perion of related activity,point of release ID/info
Am sad that these idiots are busting our sec-agency.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Laila Ikeji:

[b]The release of the information comes as Nigeria's intelligence agencies have made a series of blunders in trying to fight Boko Haram in Africa's most populous country, with some likely influenced by ethnic or religious sentiments. Intelligence agencies allegedly released a suspected Islamic radical in 2007 who later masterminded Boko Haram's suicide car bombing of the U.N. headquarters in August 2011 that killed at least 25 people and wounded more than 100 others, officials previously told the AP. A leaked U.S. diplomatic cable also show U.S. officials complained in 2008 about Nigeria's government quietly releasing other suspects into the custody of Islamic leaders as part of a program it called "Perception Management."

Another U.S. diplomatic cable complains that State Security Service agents nearly let a suspected bomb maker trained by the Somali terror group al-Shabab onto an international flight, despite an Interpol notice for his arrest. The agents who allegedly tried to release Mohamed Ibrahim Ahmed "not only knew about the Interpol notice, but simply said they did not want to hold him any longer," the February 2010 cable read.[/b]

i can not stop grin grin grin ahahahha
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Dansadaumallam(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Image that most of these SSS still have thier offices in rented buildings. They also conduct repairs with any technician they could lay their hands on, Imagine a security agency installing their radio mast and accessories by the services of unlicenced radio technicians. They must do more than 40 laptop joke and engage directly or indirectly people to monitor the popular info +lead websites for clues and prevention operations.
I fly I fly, Gulf Eco
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by ektbear: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
trae_z: anyone with links to the website holding such details? You can PM/send me an email if need be.

Indeed. I'm wondering what website it is.
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by tucker12(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
My greatest fear as happened!!!! It tells us our deep the penetration into the so called power house!!! Even the agency has been compromised. SMH ...MOE IN THE SYSTEM!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by maymay2012: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
na wa ho na God go dey protect person for naija. dis one if be say d bad thing wey some pple do fit catch up with dem.
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by franksunny(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Shame! And scary
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by gbadexy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Serve nigeria at your own peril! Only God knows the kind of being he placed here.
Imagine the organisation not informing their own staffs to warn them ahead!
I'm really dumbfounded.
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by franksunny(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
I'm waiting for one f*** to say that is GEJ that leaked it. A country that is not ready to help their self
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by maigaskiya1: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Chukwuemeka007: This is certainly an inside job or negligence on the part of the SSS themselves.
hausa agents of course who else wil symparthise wit ds traitors.i hav said it that ds hausas wnts 2 finish ds con3 dat dy contributd ntng 4 its suces nd survival.ds d same way hausa sojas in bauchi baracks releasd 3 boko suspects nd d army ariangd d inocent yoruba man d brigade comander.hausas una cup go ful soon nd wen u suced in destroyng nija knw wat u wil tel ur kids o
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by ocelot2006(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Oh my...this is NOT good. Whoever released that info may have signed the death warrants of a number of agents undercover.
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by UyiIredia(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
Interesting !
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
Uyi Iredia: Interesting !
really?
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Yujin(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Henry102,
I can feel your patriotism for the mirage called 'one nigeria'. For your information, worst of such compromise is on the way. It is not a wish but a certainty. My sympathy is with the honest SSS men who discharged/are discharging their duty as a service to humanity and also their family members.
Now you understand that the president was right- his govt has been infiltrated/compromised by boko haram (sympathizers). It was evident in the police, now it is the SSS. Will the army be next? Only time will tell. The time is indeed near.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by luluosas(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
When I read this news earlier today, I was afraid. This is to show that most of our security personnel are members of this sect big time. That is why they have become very difficult for the few none members to deal with. God will see Nigeria through.
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
What is going on in my land,
are we going forward are backward? We need prayer, our security is from God. Man will always fail us. Wonder will never cease to happen in Nigeria.

Endless list from Niger delta to BH. Peace to all
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by ariy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Henry120. may God bless u & ur family
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
Security leaks happen even in western nations, as bad as it always is. No need blowing this out of proportion.SSS just need to dig in and manage the situation. First is to identify the source of the leak, if they can. Always a tough task stopping terrorists harboured and supported by populace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by TUMIC(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2012
The best country in the world
Re: Nigeria Secret Police Details Leaked!!! by inspirenet: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2012
Omen100: This is Pathetic & its obvious that the activities of sect has gone beyond the management of our present day security agencies & increasing in complexity. Boko haram is never what we known as boko haram, that is, if they are what they claimed to be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Have Married Off Our Daughters – Parents Of Kebbi Students / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting / Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.