Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Should I Let Go Off Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Go Off Her? (1105 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Go Off Her? by kollistic(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dear Nlanders, pls der is dis gal I like nd she claims she likes me too. But after so many outings and visitations, she still insists I wait 4 her to clear her mind of somethings.
When I insisted on knowing, she told me she still has feelings for her Ex and she wants to fully get over dos feelings b4 proceeding wit me.
She asked me to take the risk of waiting If I can and I told her I would but I really don't know if it is a gud idea.
We have been intimate once and I wasn't really so satisfied wit her kitty but I still have feelings for her. Pls pple do you think I should wait?
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by slimming: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Allow her to decide the best for herself. You don't have to worry, if it is your own you will have her.
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by kollistic(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
It is going to two months oo. Just last week she pinged me and told me we shld see hw things go and I was so happy, den at night she decided I give her more tym. I am so confused, I like her so much
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by Sijo01(f): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
Op, respect her wish....... She makes a whole lot of sense.
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by kollistic(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
I really do want to respect her wish. Its jst dat she kind of avoid conversations with me. It has started bcoming a "HI"thing
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lol, it's pretty sure she is still deliberating on things and maybe her break up with her ex wasn't from her, it happens like that some time maybe she is still finding it hard letting the guy go off her mind, and she want to take her time in putting it whole behind her before she let you into her life, if you think you truly love her and would like to have her in your life, she would definitely worth the waiting all things be equal. Meanwhile, if you after you had waited for more months without a good response from her maybe it would be a good omen you aren't meant to be and maybe another reason for you to move on with your search, but she would definitely worth the waiting if you think you had true feelings for her and you could see some traces of her feelings for you too cuz it doesn't make any sense if you have feelings for her and she wasn't showing any sign of it to you, it should be a 2 way street bro.
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by kollistic(m): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
I really appreciate ur response bro. She used to share a lot of things wit me b4, but it has reduced now. but recently she strted pinging me and telling me she was just checking on me. If I decide to extend the conversation, she wouldn't reply
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by MMM2(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Op

U should be happy u have eating d punny wink

Re u greedy undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by kollistic(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
It is not always abt the punny, you know? I really feel sometin within me for her
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by obowunmi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
I think you should move on
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
obowunmi: I think you should move on

Same here!
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by kollistic(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Moving on? Dats the bitter truth. What will be will be
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
You should give her time as it seems she is not sure of her feelings but if you are not that patient, you can tell her to make up her mind fast or you can leave her alone
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by kokosheen(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
OP, she's thinking about the sex with her ex! (among other things sha)

She gave it to you, you didn't measure up and thats that.

Please, move on and get someone that fits you not someone you'll be making love to & who would be thinking of someone else at the same time.

OR

If you have one more chance to tap her nanni, get ALOMO BITTERS (or whatever), be fit (its not just by being able to keep it up) and do the doings RIGHT...
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by MMM2(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
kollistic: It is not always abt the punny, you know? I really feel sometin within me for her

Then if not punny what else do want
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by Flygeriana(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
Na wa o! Some guys sha... undecided
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:36am On Aug 31, 2012
@OP;
It's quite obvious she is still nursing the fear of letting her ex go off her mind and I'm sure you waiting for her might lead to you waiting for a long while, if you really love her and you sure she felt the same way then she might worth the wait. On the other hand, you said you have been intimate for once, are you sure it's not because of that you had wanted her again or is it really a true feeling you having for her? Call her and maybe let her know what you felt for her and how much you had wanted to make things right with her, let her know the good plans you having for her and how much you really want to love her, care for her and let her know you will never in anyway hurt her feelings but don't say all these to her if you don't really mean them, she has just broken up with someone and don't make her life horrible going thru the same ole thing with you again. With all these, it's a sure bet she would consider having you in her life, she needed someone to show her better things than what she has been used to in her past relationship, just take it easy, whatever is meant to be, will definitely be, but true love waits, tolerates and endure, it shouldn't be all about just the sex there is more to keeping a relationship lively and growing rather than just that.
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by Flygeriana(m): 4:27am On Aug 31, 2012
^^ WORD!!
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by kollistic(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2012
Wow! Ghettodreamzzz, you are the man! Thanks Bro. I hav tried my best to convince her. Infact, I still do call her to tell her everyday.
It seems she is trying to weeigh her options. Because I don't have a job right now, and the oda guy has, but she told me he was stingy.
Re: Should I Let Go Off Her? by Mynd44: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2012
This thread has gone long enough abeg. Why would you wanna go after a girl that is in a relationship? Is she the only female around? The fact that she said her present BF is stingy should be a red light for you cos if she is willing to tell you that, then it means she is materialistic to a large extent and with you being outta job, it is gonna be hectic.
There is also the small thing about if she is willing to cheat on her BF with you, she might also cheat on you if you can't give her money.
Use your head and avoid hurting yourself

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over A Lost Relationship? / Ladies, Why We Shldnt Let Men Come Between Us. .it Aint Worth It! / How To Get Women Into Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.