Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (65539 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok I have known her for sometime now. I met her on my way to work, we got talking and exchanged contacts. She calls to find out if I have eaten, and I am like 'yes'. '

What did you eat' I ate rice. This she tries to find out everyday until she asked to see and taste the rice I prepared at home.

I understood she was looking for a way to visit. Finally she visited, didn't want hear anything about work or even the rice she wanted to see, but to watch some stuff on my laptop. She calls me to sit beside her. I did! She chuckles and places head on my shoulder, I tried to offer her something but she refuses. I observed that she drew closer at each chuckle

Before I could say jack robinson, she was all touchy and started kissing. I wish I could upload the pix of my mouth, she bit my lips and apologized. Why i asked?

She said she couldn't control herself. She literally asked me to have sex with her and I refused on the grounds I just can't.

'I am a woman for crying out loud' she pleaded, 'please do it'.

'No I can't' I told her.
She gets angry and leaves. I really don't know what to do now.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't know what some girls want.

If you make a move, they tag you a pervert.

If you don't, They get angry and call you a weakling.

Very unstable gender.

451 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by midehi2(f): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
you really dont know what to do now...what else do you want to do, you have already done what you want na

267 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
ionne bliv yhur s†ory,
Neeewwxxxx†.!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
midehi2:
you really dont know what to do now...what else do you want to do, you have already done what you want na

how do I make her less annoyed with me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
"Bro, you now a god". Quote me anywhere

40 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mtcheeww...
abi..oo mtcheewwer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by peeparty(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
ionne bliv yhur s†ory,
Neeewwxxxx†.!!!

pictures of the lips or...........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by kendrick9(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
You are a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mayorkyzo: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
You refused her sex..clap for yourself..she might be mad now but later if she's a sensible girl she would know u a man..but the sad truth is that she would most likely tag u a weakling.. cheesy

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op are u dating her or what?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
why would you deny her sex,cant you see she's sex starved....

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Op are u dating her or what?
Never told her I loved her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Bro, you now a god". Quote me anywhere

how
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
You area a learner... person put free food for your mouth u no gree chop now cow u are coming here to write epistle....
Advice ko,vice city ni
which one is free food?he does not feel like to have sex.......stop seeing (sex)it as if it's a privilege

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Never told her I loved her
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:
You refused her sex..clap for yourself..she might be mad now but later if she's a sensible girl she would know u a man..but the sad truth is that she would most likely tag u a weakling.. cheesy
he's not a weakling.....he's a man for not letting certain external forces control him

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Dojupyo(f): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Moonlight tale.... But if it's true, then your type is rare..
Keep it up, wisdom is profitable to direct.. And bro beware of those who came to steal, kill and destroy, same advice to ladies...
God is your strength as you abstain from premarital sex

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Why dont u stop her when she was kissing u?cos i see no reason u should refuse her sex and accepted to kiss her!

maybe that was where I was wrong cos I couldn't push her away, i didn't knw she'd be so blunt about sex

5 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mayorkyzo: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
he's not a weakling.....he's a man for not letting certain external forces control him
I did not say he's a weakling..i said that's how the girl is most likely to describe him..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

maybe that was where I was wrong cos I couldn't push her away, i didn't knw she'd be so blunt about sex
Do u love her?if yes tell her and let her knw u r not after sex only,u wnt something more dan sex with her!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dojupyo:
Moonlight tale.... But if it's true, then your type is rare
why do you say rare......does it mean u guys cant date a guy without sex?

5 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:
I did not say he's a weakling..i said that's how the girl is most likely to describe him..
yes that's true somehow

2 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by rawpadgin(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
young man u did well

a wise man once told me.......

never trust a beautiful woman, expecially the one that's interested in u

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Do u love her?if yes tell her and let her knw u r not after sex only,u wnt something more dan sex with her!

I won't say I love because I don't want any lady to have control over my emotions. I am just ok with her, may be she wants more, I don't know

4 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by mrpatozky(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Are you impotent.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
She wanna trap you bro...avoid that girl jor....we know their type.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I won't say I love because I don't want any lady to have control over my emotions. I am just ok with her, may be she wants more, I don't know
hmmmm ask her if she she wants more naw abi u dey fear? grin

1 Like

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kids of nowadays... SMH hexagonally

9 Likes

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm ask her if she she wants more naw abi u dey fear? grin

you think she'd want something more that sexual satisfaction
Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
it's their thing, females hate rejection because it drives them crazy and they don't know how to handle it. Next thing she would do is try to bad mouth you before her friends but it's cool if you honestly don't give a f. Instead of a girl to ask you for something like fellas do she would go about it another way for example if a girls sees a nice thing you bought or have instead of asking you can you give me this she will go the route of commenting on how much she likes that thing very much so that you can give it to her because she doesn't want to ask directly in order not to get a no for an answer.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

you think she'd want something more that sexual satisfaction
maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.