Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,065 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (26035 Views)

What Clothes Do You HATE Seeing People Wear? / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by poopppyLiillyy: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2012
lepasharon: seriously, whats wrong with anklets? undecided u guys are so bush

Don't mind them jo,Its a Ladies world and Girl-thing they can never understand.....jst leave them,so far their Girlfriend/fiance/Wife agrees to dress like d "village type" they want,I think that will settle the case....Looooool
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by poopppyLiillyy: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2012
optimist D: Too much pushed up exposed bossom

Be sincere and real,tell me u don't admire or "turn on" when u see a Lady dress "hot"
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:

Maybe U belong to d few exceptions as well.If I may ask,at what age did u do d piercing? Where U under ur parents wen u did that? If U were,what were their reactions? Y did U pirce(fashion,peer influence or what?).If ur parents actually allowed U,then u were given a free hand to operate which could lead u to promiscuos tendencies.Pls note also,that d fact that one is xposed to promiscuous tendencies doesn't necessarily translate to being promiscuous.Like I said,U myt just be part of d few exceptions.

Well, my dear, i had the second piercing at the age of 22 cus i have always fancied it but my parents wuldnt let me cus i was still a kid. So now, am an adult and I can choose to do whatever I damn wish but here is the thing, I chose the non-promiscious activities. Yes, i have two piercings, wear anklets and even an extra eye, all under my parents. They admire it cus they know whom they gave birth to and they trust me fully. I, inturn, know myself and what I can do and not do. Nothing, in our society this day freaks me. You know why? Cus am content and i chose to hang my coat where my hand reach...... Shekinah..... Abi, you never see a female chain-smoker wey be virgin? Me, I don see.

Ehe, lest I forget, my pale no give me freehand o. Na last 2 yrs dem release me and thats to do some certain things. We still get rule for house.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Virgin this virgin that undecided
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by naturalwaves: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
Maria-G:

Well, my dear, i had the second piercing at the age of 22 cus i have always fancied it but my parents wuldnt let me cus i was still a kid. So now, am an adult and I can choose to do whatever I damn wish but here is the thing, I chose the non-promiscious activities. Yes, i have two piercings, wear anklets and even an extra eye, all under my parents. They admire it cus they know whom they gave birth to and they trust me fully. I, inturn, know myself and what I can do and not do. Nothing, in our society this day freaks me. You know why? Cus am content and i chose to hang my coat where my hand reach...... Shekinah..... Abi, you never see a female chain-smoker wey be virgin? Me, I don see.

Ehe, lest I forget, my pale no give me freehand o. Na last 2 yrs dem release me and thats to do some certain things. We still get rule for house.

Well,it was good ur parents never gave u a free hand,at least,there was something they saw before saying a NO to ur request.It is good also to see u are a good lady.U are a virtual,e-example though Lolz.but I believe U. Just maybe U are an exception to that observation like I said and that does not in any way nullify my findings also.Pls,keep being a good lady that U are. Cheers!!!
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Gudintent: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
yuncka: SANITARY PAD!

soaked or unsoaked

Idiota!!!

@post yuncka! - the lady could do better undecided
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by fpeter(f): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2013
nipeks001:
thanks anyway but it's jewellry not jewelry and there not there.
....hhhhhaaqaaqqqqaaaaaaa cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Describe Your Own Personal Style” / Miss Kenya, Messry Lung'atso Emerges The Beauty Of Africa International 2022* / Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.