Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (26033 Views)

What Clothes Do You HATE Seeing People Wear? / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Drkul(f): 4:11am On Sep 02, 2012
Polo Young: Is not only accessory i hate from them i hate the girl of now adays
. Hope dat includes ur mom & sis?

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 02, 2012
ikekings: I hate wen a lady wears dose ropes called g-strings on daily basis nd also dat azonto slippers wey get colours dat sells at #150. It is too mgbekelicious.....
Lmao @ azonto slippers.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 02, 2012
dabrake: if you wanna wear g-string, wear it but don't expose them especially the dark-brown-formerly-white-coloured one.

na you pick small top, you look yourself for mirror before you comot. yet, if i dey waka/sit behind you, you go dey drag the top down make imm (un)cover your stuff. kilode?
The thing tire pesin. Those girls are busy dragging top down every 5 seconds because the trouser is too low and the top is too short. Why not just wear a long top or trouser that gets to your waist to avoid the headache.

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Adufaye(m): 4:36am On Sep 02, 2012
Hate dem gals,putin sandal wit skit,gosh! Dats angry!,nd hate dem wen den put on ruba legis(colored e.g blue n pink)in public!
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Truckpusher(m): 5:00am On Sep 02, 2012
I HATE TO SEE LADIES ON CRUTCHES grin grin grin grin
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by abbyyzino(m): 5:10am On Sep 02, 2012
jhydebaba: One big piece of clothing under a lady that looks like a very long password
grin
jhydebaba: One big piece of clothing under a lady that looks like a very long password
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by tayolove12(m): 5:11am On Sep 02, 2012
i hate ladies but i love my wive VIC

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Truckpusher(m): 5:13am On Sep 02, 2012
[quote author=nipeks001]
it's time people stop showing their stupidity just to get likes.Stop behaving like a hobo.[/quote Are u talking from experience?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by tayolove12(m): 5:13am On Sep 02, 2012
too much of sometin will cause anytin so ladies take am eazy ooooooooooooo
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by MOBBDEEP: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2012
naturalwaves: Girls with more than one type of earrings which means they av their ears pieced in two or more places.Gurls that exhibit those multiple piercings are most times usually promiscuous and those that are not,av very rough pasts.#Another sign to watch out for guys before U deep ur hands in fire#.Very rare and strange to find a good girl with such type of piercings.

My brother, I've been telling them.
Too much of attention-seeking, perhaps adjoined with lack of moderacy&modesty, is what informs & drives this action.
The funny thing is that many won't agree because, many atimes, the attention-seeking drive is subconscious.
Meanwhile, on the male's side especially the 'traditional'/conservational-styled ones , we tend to associate it with wildness ( especially in sexuality experience)
Same thing goes for
* Ankle chain/bracelet
* Nose piercing
* Tattoo-ing
* Some crazy hair-do etc
Believe you me, I'm very liberal & free-spirited ( after all, my training enforces it if you are not one naturally ).
I've talked to good critics, people who I esteemed to have sound judgement/reasoning & guys who I think has had their 'ample' share of women's world. Their verdicts, either hard or well-reasoned, have been same! - that they are wayward.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by MOBBDEEP: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2012
~Kaylee~:
. You are a cretin. What an ignorant generalization you have up there. Extra facial jewelry does not reflect/determine the morality of a person. Sometimes beating up Goliath seems waaaaay easier than understanding the thought-process of you Holier-than-thou people. Rubbish.

Do you need all this unsolicited battering?
Why are we like these for heaven's sake?
He's just airing his opinion. Plus he was very reasonable & faultless. I remember him saying IT'D BE HARD to find a good girl wearing....... (which implies NOT IMPOSSIBLE).
Let's be sensitive & tolerant.
I know you are for sure going to hang me but, hey!, that's my 1cent.

3 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ay0201(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2012
tayolove12: too much of sometin will cause anytin so ladies take am eazy ooooooooooooo
I hate G- strings.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by holluwai(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate ladies that carry big hand bags. You ask a chick out to go have a drink and hangout,she shows up with a bag so big that can hold her clothings for over one week. Gives a bad impression about her##
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2012
CuteTj: 1) Those that wear hair net through out the day in public (on the street in day time, in the bus, in their cars, to the market e.t.c). I thought hair net was meant for packing their hair when about bathing or sleeping? 2) Very cheap shoes and those that wear those sandals that look like what Abraham, Moses & co. wore in the bible.

The bolded got me laughing. I still remember my secondary school days when a mate of mine, a guy used to wear that kind of sandal. I used to tease him about it that he was wearing Moses' sandals.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by chipet67(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate earings, bangles, attachments like nails, hair etc
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by smudge2079(m): 6:32am On Sep 02, 2012
i hate my lady in pants and bra
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2012
Everything una must hate,
anyways that one concern una,
i don't see how having more than one percings on the ear makes one a prost*itute.

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by pembisco(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2012
Grace Ezeh: Just passing. But wait a minute....what abt an accessory or accessories u hate seeing on a gent?
Haba! U come use ur cmplete names in a forum lyk dis? Grace ezeh ko,anyways,u 2 fyn...tolerable 4 pple lyk u
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by pembisco(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2012
sweetcocoa: Everything una must hate,
anyways that one concern una,
i don't see how having more than one percings on the ear makes one a prost*itute.
am sure u hv 5 piercing
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by methodman(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2012
hmm....Gosh i hate stupid colour blocking combos. Its like some of dem dont know deh look horrible in dose combos.

The way dem deh do dere mouth wen deh wan take picture. Its pretty annoying.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ojeka1(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2012
their undies from behind it make me go gaga[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by madeinnigeria: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2012
i think u guys should rather get married to ninjas rather than complaing about accessories on ladies..evrybody is complaining about one accessory or the other after you go say ur lady no hot say she look ordinary
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by larpah(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate ileke idi...waist beads. Common, get it off yuh! Whoz gon' see it?

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by unikbabe: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2012
Artificial eye lashes
Big drooping earrings
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by geogeous(f): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2012
Rainbow hairdo and big earrings.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Deedee49(f): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2012
wizard01: I hate anklet on ladies, I hate ladies that form phonetics, I hate ladies that fake reality, I hate pointed bra lol and hate ladies who don't know the bra type that fits their breast.

U were told to pick out the accessories u dont like to see on a lady, not picking out the kind of ladies u hate!

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by claremont(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2012
Ladies that put on a wrapper in the morning.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ROCKJ1(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2012
I dislike piercings.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by dreu2fine(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2012
i at babes wo uses ur bra to tie ur breast as if de want to kill dem,de wil so sofocate d breast dat i wish de can talk de for even shout for d babes dem,i hate babes wen no get swags.i hates babes wen no get long big clitoris n nipples
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ROCKJ1(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2012
Tattoos are complete turn offs for me.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ROCKJ1(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2012
cryTom boys freak me out.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2012
MOBBDEEP:
My brother, I've been telling them.
Too much of attention-seeking, perhaps adjoined with lack of moderacy&modesty, is what informs & drives this action.
The funny thing is that many won't agree because, many atimes, the attention-seeking drive is subconscious.
Meanwhile, on the male's side especially the 'traditional'/conservational-styled ones , we tend to associate it with wildness ( especially in sexuality experience)
Same thing goes for
* Ankle chain/bracelet
* Nose piercing
* Tattoo-ing
* Some crazy hair-do etc
Believe you me, I'm very liberal & free-spirited ( after all, my training enforces it if you are not one naturally ).
I've talked to good critics, people who I esteemed to have sound judgement/reasoning & guys who I think has had their 'ample' share of women's world. Their verdicts, either hard or well-reasoned, have been same! - that they are wayward.
Goodmorning bro, voted up. Guys n lads with tattoo n nose piercing need a life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Describe Your Own Personal Style” / Miss Kenya, Messry Lung'atso Emerges The Beauty Of Africa International 2022* / Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.