Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (26025 Views)

What Clothes Do You HATE Seeing People Wear? / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by CuteTj(m): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2012
1) Those that wear hair net through out the day in public (on the street in day time, in the bus, in their cars, to the market e.t.c). I thought hair net was meant for packing their hair when about bathing or sleeping? 2) Very cheap shoes and those that wear those sandals that look like what Abraham, Moses & co. wore in the bible

4 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2012
Brainrex: I hate the fake eyelashes angry
i like it, makes em ho's look naughtier

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by PoloYoung(m): 1:12am On Sep 02, 2012
Is not only accessory i hate from them i hate the girl of now adays
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 02, 2012

3 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 02, 2012
CuteTj: 1) Those that wear hair net through out the day in public (on the street in day time, in the bus, in their cars, to the market e.t.c). I thought hair net was meant for packing their hair when about bathing or sleeping?

My guy i like this point above,I just can't understand it when a woman wears those at 1PM in the afternoon(WTF)
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Soocool1(m): 1:24am On Sep 02, 2012
nipeks001:
it's time people stop showing their stupidity just to get likes.Stop behaving like a hobo.
My guy, e neva reach dat level na! Y all d abuse.
Anyway i've checked the dictionary & it turns out you both got the spelling right
"jewellry" is British spelling while "jewelry" is used in the U.S

5 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 02, 2012
Soo_cool: CHINEKE!! Wetin I do u diz night? Abi I kill u 4 dream?
Anyway I don't have a girl so that was a very OBJECTIVE list!

My Guy u no do me anything,its just that many guyz on this forum keep listing things they don't like about ladies 'fake hair,fake nails' etc.but u still see guyz chasing those same ladies n even give these ladies money to do the same things they complain about!Who's Fooling Who

3 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Shugamania(f): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2012
obalolaunited: chei nairalanders I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink almost comot for my nose grin grin grin
shocked You've posted this comment on at least 12 threads already. Is this ur own version of 'price of garri' undecided

@op, those silly rubber sandals with bows made of contrasting colours. It's really babyish and annoying.

5 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by nipeks001(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2012
Double post.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by nipeks001(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2012
Soo_cool: My guy, e neva reach dat level na! Y all d abuse.
Anyway i've checked the dictionary & it turns out you both got the spelling right
"jewellry" is British spelling while "jewelry" is used in the U.S
No P bro
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by nativedoctor(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2012
What is this topic doing on the front page abeg? How is going to affect the relationship bw jews and arabs? (Did I say anything else?)
Some of these mods fit sell cement for traffic walahi.

2 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by naturalwaves: 1:29am On Sep 02, 2012
Girls with more than one type of earrings which means they av their ears pieced in two or more places.Gurls that exhibit those multiple piercings are most times usually promiscuous and those that are not,av very rough pasts.#Another sign to watch out for guys before U deep ur hands in fire#.Very rare and strange to find a good girl with such type of piercings.

4 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Soocool1(m): 1:31am On Sep 02, 2012
Rolly83:

My Guy u no do me anything,its just that many guyz on this forum keep listing things they don't like about ladies 'fake hair,fake nails' etc.but u still see guyz chasing those same ladies n even give these ladies money to do the same things they complain about!Who's Fooling Who
Yeah you speak the truth. But you see such guys are really not out for anything but $€* and thats' what those sort of girls are for anyway
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by GraceEzeh(f): 1:37am On Sep 02, 2012
Just passing. But wait a minute....what abt an accessory or accessories u hate seeing on a gent?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 02, 2012
Grace Ezeh: Just passing. But wait a minute....what abt an accessory or accessories u hate seeing on a gent?
Yeah..U may start listing them.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by tpapi: 1:51am On Sep 02, 2012
M M M: I hate ladies dat wear pant angry
r u workin wit access bank

2 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by tpapi: 2:03am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate seein girls on low waist jean especially wen dey sit down they jus xpose their full credentials
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by lepasharon(f): 2:08am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate dis bun hair style that girls are doing these days days,its so common undecided
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by limantertsa: 2:12am On Sep 02, 2012
u no d hear,hem tolk say it makes them horoble]
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Meristem: 2:56am On Sep 02, 2012
[size=20pt]Y- strings[/size]! grin cheesy
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Sijo01(f): 3:07am On Sep 02, 2012
More than one ear rings.
Pant lines being pronnounced from the skirt/trouser.
Too much makeup.

2 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Sijo01(f): 3:10am On Sep 02, 2012
Shugamania:
@op, those silly rubber sandals with bows made of contrasting colours. It's really babyish and annoying.

Gbam! So annoying and irritating.

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by dabrake(m): 3:24am On Sep 02, 2012
if you wanna wear g-string, wear it but don't expose them especially the dark-brown-formerly-white-coloured one.

na you pick small top, you look yourself for mirror before you comot. yet, if i dey waka/sit behind you, you go dey drag the top down make imm (un)cover your stuff. kilode?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by slimyem: 3:34am On Sep 02, 2012
CuteTj: 1) Those that wear hair net through out the day in public (on the street in day time, in the bus, in their cars, to the market e.t.c). I thought hair net was meant for packing their hair when about bathing or sleeping?
those kinda women are mostly illiterates/half literates...
They don't qualify to be called 'ladies'.cheesy
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by EmmyBoy2(m): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2012
yemi2plus2: I hate ladies wit small breast.
:U really did not mean this, did u? Bro, ladies with small bossoms did not create them selves, likewise men with small joysticks. Lets always appreciate Gods work any how we meet or find it.

5 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by greatgod2012(f): 3:45am On Sep 02, 2012
multiple earrings; makes dem look like "ashewo"
rubber sandals/sllipers with multiple colours on it; makes dem look like village girl "omo oko"
rings on almost all d fingers, kai; makes dem look like "babalawo"

3 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Olutala(m): 3:50am On Sep 02, 2012
They look good when the accessories are worn moderately. Just hate it when it is overdone.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Kaylee1: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2012
naturalwaves: Girls with more than one type of earrings which means they av their ears pieced in two or more places.Gurls that exhibit those multiple piercings are most times usually promiscuous and those that are not,av very rough pasts.#Another sign to watch out for guys before U deep ur hands in fire#.Very rare and strange to find a good girl with such type of piercings.
. You are a cretin. What an ignorant generalization you have up there. Extra facial jewelry does not reflect/determine the morality of a person. Sometimes beating up Goliath seems waaaaay easier than understanding the thought-process of you Holier-than-thou people. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ikekings(m): 3:52am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate wen a lady wears dose ropes called g-strings on daily basis nd also dat azonto slippers wey get colours dat sells at #150. It is too mgbekelicious.....

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by adorebee(f): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2012
yemi2plus2: I hate ladies wit small breast.
You better have an 'Anaconda' not a cigarrette/finger battery down there,that's the only way to console women for this your blunder

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Describe Your Own Personal Style” / Miss Kenya, Messry Lung'atso Emerges The Beauty Of Africa International 2022* / Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.