Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Is LUTH On Fire? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is LUTH On Fire? (12447 Views)

My Son Would’ve Been Alive If I Had Taken Himaway From LUTH By Force – Mother / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes? / Why Do Hospitals Reject Patients & Why Luth Is The Best Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by freecocoa(f): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Abeg let them contain it o.

Imagine being on a sick bed and then getting burnt again, it would be a case of from frying pan to fire, tufiakwa Jah forbid bad thing.sad
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
I just received this picture.

Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by dont8(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thank God no casualty, that's what matter most.
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Kezzy24(f): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
[quote author=Seun]#LUTH EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL NOW!! TNX EVERYONE! FYI ☞ NO LIFE WAS LOST!! GOD BLESS cc @Gidi_Traffic

Thank God for His mercies.
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by greall1: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
lemme make a call
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
Can you see how people are stupidly staring at the fire as if they haven't seen a burning house before! If pesin come fall inside nko? Nigerians!!!! Kai! angry
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by greall1: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
It"s HIV CENTER
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by bunmikay(f): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hmm boko boys shocked undecided
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by 5alive(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lets blame GEJ for this
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Shaw007(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
gmyguy: ...am i wrong...i think the correct thing is ''lives''....so much grammatical blunders on the internet these days...losing the mastery of the language myself.
we are discussing a matter of life and death possibly by fire(thank God nt anymore). . .and u are here busy sighting posts with incorrect english,are you alright??
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by fiercehillz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
Everything is under control...just called the CMD n i was told not to panic
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Shaw007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem!:
HIV ward? Oh Lawd af messi! shocked
hehe. . .werrin apn?gringrin
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Shaw007(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
*yawwwns*
its time i went 2 sleep o! Spent 2 much time on NL 2day. . .someone pls kiss me gudnightcheesy

oh yeah,topic
i hope this doesnt compound their problems(i mean d patients)
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by ujoatu(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
yup, the hiv section was on fire
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by freecocoa(f): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Shaw007: *yawwwns*
its time i went 2 sleep o! Spent 2 much time on NL 2day. . .someone pls kiss me gudnightcheesy

oh yeah,topic
kiss kiss kiss Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Yeah i know i'm nice .
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Shaw007: we are discussing a matter of life and death possibly by fire(thank God nt anymore). . .and u are here busy sighting posts with incorrect english,are you alright??
...was waiting for this....em yeah...I just feel irritated when I get shot, but come to think of it...what are you doing yourself...anyway, all about the pot and kettle. and wasn't looking for errors...just to correct all these children who will one day write this iibon in their resumes when applying for job interviews because people like you feel...oh, I get the idea, that was just a small error...its the same complacency that got ...eg that pharmacist being accused of murder into the trouble he's in. but hey, am just saying
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
bunmikay: Hmm boko boys shocked undecided
U sure say u no forget ur brain for shalanga. How this tin tay consign boko boy. ? No take u silly mouth them drive em cum lag abeg
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Shaw007(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: kiss kiss kiss Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Yeah i know i'm nice .
ur nice wink
thanks sweet
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Shaw007(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
gmyguy: ...was waiting for this....em yeah...I just feel irritated when I get shot, but come to think of it...what are you doing yourself...anyway, all about the pot and kettle. and wasn't looking for errors...just to correct all these children who will one day write this iibon in their resumes when applying for job interviews because people like you feel...oh, I get the idea, that was just a small error...its the same complacency that got ...eg that pharmacist being accused of murder into the trouble he's in. but hey, am just saying
whatever man. . .
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Leopantro: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ajengogo: I just saw firemen wandering around my street trying to locate luth. I just hope they get there in time. God will surely take control, inshaAllah

sorry but i find the first sentence in this statement very funny. i hope they found out LUTH is a place and not a person.

@ the topic , there is a fire station within the hospital , i think at the back.
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
Leopantro:

sorry but i find the first sentence in this statement very funny. i hope they found out LUTH is a place and not a person.

@ the topic , there is a fire station within the hospital , i think at the back.
...yeah, like was he for real in the description, a cartoon would look like the fire service was being run by 3 blind mice
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Emary(f): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
I'm sorry to say this but I smell a fraudulent cover-up. I schooled in CMUL/LUTH and lived in that compound for close to 8yrs. That building has been there for ages. Why the sudden fire in only an NGO office? Next thing now, some funds will not be accounted for and they will say the documentation was lost in the fire.

1 Like

Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Damayor12(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2012
Its been contained o...and no one was trapped.. Was a sight tho..
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by lappymasta: 2:04am On Aug 31, 2012
I think the important thing is that no life was lost.
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 31, 2012
wetin dey worry this sahara repoters sef. why did they say sick people were trapped in the inferno
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by waja(m): 3:14am On Aug 31, 2012
Seun:
Probably oxygen tanks. They are used for weak patients who have difficulty breathing on their own. I'm just guessing anyway.
. Ur guess is of no consequence.
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2012
ekwah: wetin dey worry this sahara repoters sef. why did they say sick people were trapped in the inferno
How will they get traffic if they don't tell lies na?

1 Like

Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Amecharaovoko(m): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2012
Shaw007: *yawwwns*

oh yeah,topic
. U better WENT to Sleep now,so tmoro u woke early to ate ur food
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Jaideyone(m): 4:37am On Aug 31, 2012
only APIN clinic got burnt
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Jaideyone(m): 4:39am On Aug 31, 2012
emary u're right. That was the same thing that was on my mind yesterday. I was around when the fire started
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 31, 2012
Seun:
Probably oxygen tanks. They are used for weak patients who have difficulty breathing on their own. I'm just guessing anyway.

Must prolly be the work of some weak chain-smoking patient.Me sef dey guess ni o.
Re: Is LUTH On Fire? by KINGwax(m): 6:19am On Aug 31, 2012
Seun:
even if you're eventually wrong, u've amazed me wit your intelligent guess after all. No wonder u are the C.E.O. But seriously, how come u wrap yourself all over wit foolish mods? Except, MAYBE sometimes, mukina.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Confirm Diabetes Link With Cancer / Ogun Doctors Begin Strike Today Over Welfare Package / Mixing Alcohol With Energy Drinks Can Raise Risk Of Heart Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.