Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? (2818 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2012
2kurupt: The OP has got a point, let's be real for once. Why must any thread that mentions ladies' negative habits be termed female bashing
@The ladies attacking the OP, the moral of the story is you can't eat your cake & hv it.
@Mynd44, being a woosie & attacking fellow guys ain't gonna get NL gals to fall 4 you

truth exalts a nation. stay blessed & goodmorning!
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2012
the poster is askn a questn....at those bashing him.....get a life pls.....i guess,u r taking it pasnal because u r victims...i av a lot of female fwends dat ar self made,bt they jst love guys money, so piss off.....its a simple questn...
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2012
lola.luv:
^
So if someone told you to your face that your sis screws around and she's a willing hole for every Tom, Dick and Harry. A regular, CHEAP, little ho. An ashewo kobo kobocheesy
You won't react, right? A reaction would admit unconscious guilt, right? You would laugh and drink beer and be best of friends. I laugh in Chinesecheesycheesy

Typical Nigerian that faults reactions to wrong insinuations.
if he is speaking the truth, why would i react.... And what has this got to do with this thread, i dare to think,this iz wat u do...eish
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2012
agabasam: the poster is askn a questn....at those bashing him.....get a life pls.....i guess,u r taking it pasnal because u r victims...i av a lot of female fwends dat ar self made,bt they jst love guys money, so piss off.....its a simple questn...

My brother I tire o..me too, I have plenty of em, for instance, one is working with agip, u cant believe we aren't even lovers, just NYSC-mates, but unbelievably, she called to tell me she is coming to my loc...soon for a program, that she hope I will take care of her lodging, imagine our nowadays Nigerian ladies & their stinking habit of begging? If she can ask this from me, what if I was her boyfriend, maybe she would have begged for flight ticket and more. SMH. Even some of my female colleagues still beg men for money, I caught one begging on the phone last friday, I and one of our superior, got so pissed, pls Nigerian ladies, stop this attitude, it stinks like poo!
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by lolaluv1(f): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2012
@agabasam
Think whatever you want. My premise is; are you saying that ALL ladies are that way? Money-grabbing gold-diggers?
Gosh, I have better things to do. Have a nice day.
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by EmmaUG: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
[color=#990000][/color]It's Obvious ... Today's trend "gals and money" So piss off
and what else can be related to gurls if not M......y
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
undecided undecidedI wonder why women are attacking me .... I asked a simply question and yhu'll are craving for my neck .... Mtcheeeeeeeew ... U should have passed the thread ... Anyways Mynd44 started it cux he's sniffed alota super glue and it got him intoxicated
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2012
@ op,agreed.

Such laws get me delighted.

Now can we move on?
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Mynd44: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: undecided undecidedI wonder why women are attacking me .... I asked a simply question and yhu'll are craving for my neck .... Mtcheeeeeeeew ... U should have passed the thread ... Anyways Mynd44 started it cux he's sniffed alota super glue and it got him intoxicated
And I wonder what you have been sniffing. What is iy with you people and my username that you can't seem to live without putting it in your text?
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2012
undecided
AmBeautiful: @ op,agreed.

Such laws get me delighted.

Now can we move on?
Definitely we can .... If yhu want to ... ??
undecided
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
And I wonder what you have been sniffing. What is iy with you people and my username that you can't seem to live without putting it in your text?
Well ... Cux u got a biased mind ... And u look troublesome ... Get a real mind ... And urr name remains dotted
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Mynd44: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Well ... Cux u got a biased mind ... And u look troublesome ... Get a real mind ... And urr name remains dotted
You need a new hobby. Along with a new brain as this one you have aint serving you well enough. Why should everyone think along the same line? So cos I don't share your lazy and tainted views, I am biased?
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: undecided
Definitely we can .... If yhu want to ... ??
undecided

What next?
angry
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by don1to10: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
lola.luv:
OP
I wonder what happened that made guys like you fundamentally flawed. You wake up on a fine morning as this and decided to open such a thread, of course with the intention of bashing women. Smh. Don't you guys ever get tired?
here is a leader of cheaters
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Here we go again.
na wich one be here we go again? sad
the guy dey yarn the truth grin
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: These days, some ladies cheat on the men they are dating with the excuse that they won't engage in pre-marital sex and are reserving their body for their husband, a guy told Hotnaijagossip.com

He went further to say that if you ask these ladies if they are still virgins they will say NO but that they have just decided to stop having pre-marital sex.

He added that many of such ladies sleep with sugar daddies because of money to buy BB, designers stuffs and other such luxuries, while still telling their men "NO" to pre-marital sex. Please NLanders what are yhur views to this ... As for me,"I will say lemme babe try am we go see sha" cux i wouldn't see why ghals will practice this, so we ghuys should learn how to handle ....
if a babe say no pre marital sex then i go say no pre marital money,no pre marital BB or wat have u grin.
me sabi naija babes and their cunning attitude.ehen cunning man die na cunnin man go bury am grin
Re: No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
DailyNews:

My brother I tire o..me too, I have plenty of em, for instance, one is working with agip, u cant believe we aren't even lovers, just NYSC-mates, but unbelievably, she called to tell me she is coming to my loc...soon for a program, that she hope I will take care of her lodging, imagine our nowadays Nigerian ladies & their stinking habit of begging? If she can ask this from me, what if I was her boyfriend, maybe she would have begged for flight ticket and more. SMH. Even some of my female colleagues still beg men for money, I caught one begging on the phone last friday, I and one of our superior, got so pissed, pls Nigerian ladies, stop this attitude, it stinks like poo!
even faceboo sef.naija babes don turn dat site into beggin site grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter / Say No To Sexual Discrimination On Nairaland / I Cant Help Smiling As History Is Repeating Itself Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.