Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,964 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. (1572 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Fail To Keep This S3x Promise (pic) / Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2012
Narrowly we escaped death but ''extensively'' I became aware of the true essence of life. A sensation or awareness that is crystallized in the experience of narrowly escaping death is what filled me on the spot. It was a discovery no one man can explain except me-I escaped death.

It was just like a typical day. A day full of grace, full of reality, full of expectations, effort, opportunities, expected challenges, put downs & criticisms. It was a day just like many other in which I never thought about death except how my ''life'' would be better so that I can impact my world more. But as they say; ''it never gives men invite''.

Quietly leaving your home in the morning full of life could be the last a man would experience but it wasnt my last, it was my ''enlightener''. It came like a bomb would... Unexpected... I was hit!, hard & fast, I gasped for breath, I was not anymore alive in the microsecond. I looked for a tiny thread to hold onto... The thread of life. The feeling you get when you are still clinging to life, you know hanging there but this happened in seconds so I may not accurately explain the feeling. I was scared of death.

At such instant, it hit me hard that life was precious but short & I didnt want to die. The commotion was much, the gaping mouths, hands on head, ''saliva dripping'' mouths wide open, maybe some blood, eyes frisking me, like I had a contraband. I was safe I told myself but the motor would be in need of repair... That wasnt important, life was.

At that instant it also happened, I felt... Or rather I told myself ''so I would have died'' & I would have been bittered with myself, hurt deep within me even in Heaven, i would have been a total failure. This was my new perspective.

Two things I realized at the point of death. Two things & it only. That the most important thing in life is Love & Destiny. Yes! Destiny. You may have all the money but I authoritatively say from experience that when a man is at the threshold of death, God comes to his mind, (destiny, have I fulfilled it?) & then you think about love.

I wrote an article on a forum about success & love & people chose what they thougt was more important to them but death is a whole new experience that reshapens a mans perspective. It opens a new window through which you see life, ONLY A FEW LIVE TO TELL OF IT.

A man said; ''A man who has not loved has never lived''. Richarts says; ''The people around you are the best thing that can ever happen to any man, be their neighbours''. They are more important than money, impact their lives. Love them & be loved. Love because you love yourself & search deep within you if you are fulfilling destiny. Am I?... Well I hope I am.

Your relationship is important to you. Its the last thing you'd think of at that moment when you are all by yourself & truly probing you. Cherish your partner, love them unconditionally, improve their lives, guide them & build your life around them. Do it in truth, in love, in loyalty & honesty. I know life can be so uncertain, fearful & painful but I can only say that you would smile even in death if the only thing you had achieved in this life is love.

Richarts.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Mynd44: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by slimyem: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2012
op,learn to paragraph your writing..only then will i attempt to read it!
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by penelope9: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2012
Love only those that love you and the most important time love yourself.I believe only in AGAPE LOVE. ;DLove only those that love you and the most important time love yourself.I believe only in AGAPE LOVE.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Mynd44: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: op,learn to paragraph your writing..only then will i attempt to read it!
Attempt? Hell, I will rather have someone else read and translate
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by free2ryhme: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: op,learn to paragraph your writing..only then will i attempt to read it!

How did you know he did not paragraph without reading it? angry angry When you see a good thing encourage it don't kill it ... At-least he is creative, sensual and talented with his words... I felt every bit of it as i read.... Good work richarts
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2012
Learn to look before commenting. . . It has paragraphs. And oh, no one gives the slightest hoot if you read it or not. . .
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2012
@ Slimyem, u dnt knw my name again abi?... @ Mynd also, I dnt knw why u guys think or is viewing a non-paragraphed text. Its orderly & paragraphed here. Except Sexkillz help with it cos its tripple paragraphed. Slim I missed u.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Tedpgrass: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2012
@ Richarts

Well said

Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2012
sexkillz: Learn to look before commenting. . . It has paragraphs. And oh, no one gives the slightest hoot if you read it or not. . .

Thanks jare. I too dey feel u. I like people who hold there ground. Whachu think about the write-up?.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by vivianc(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2012
Nice post!...it just spoke to me.

Thank you poster!
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2012
richarts:

Thanks jare. I too dey feel u. I like people who hold there ground. Whachu think about the write-up?.
It is nice. Keep it up and remember that there is always room for improvement.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2012
Wrong title though. Harm is not always the resultant effect of not loving, especially in the way it happened to you.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2012
vivian chinaza: Nice post!...it just spoke to me.

Thank you poster!

Then this write-up had fulfill its purpose even if its only a life it touches. Care to share how?. Ur not under obligation though.

Sexkillz, ok. I couldnt think of any oda title thats why. I thougt been hurt deep @ d point of death coupled with not loving or fulfilling destiny are harms that may follow 1 to the grave. Could have tot better.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by slimyem: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2012
sexkillz: Learn to look before commenting. . . It has paragraphs. And oh, no one gives the slightest hoot if you read it or not. . .
the paragraphing do not do justice to the eyes...at least to my own eyes!
The spacings are not adequate.
Besides,why body dey pepper you?
Na you be op?
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by slimyem: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2012
free2ryhme:

How did you know he did not paragraph without reading it? angry angry When you see a good thing encourage it don't kill it ... At-least he is creative, sensual and talented with his words... I felt every bit of it as i read.... Good work richarts
i didn't say he wasn't any of the adjectives above..
I can't judge if the writing is/is not a good thing because i did not read it!
If you feel the need to wriggle your as$ to the op because the writing's great,do it and jog on!
Stop being all up in my shite!
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by free2ryhme: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: i didn't say he wasn't any of the adjectives above..
I can't judge if the writing is/is not a good thing because i did not read it!
If you feel the need to wriggle your as$ to the op because the writing's great,do it and jog on!
Stop being all up in my shite!

Have you always been this way? embarassed what a pity grin
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2012
Slimyem.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by slimyem: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2012
free2ryhme:

Have you always been this way? embarassed what a pity grin
yeah..
Pity away!!
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2012
Lmfaoooo!!!

2 fighting? Dats wassup!

@op
I forgot to read o! D fight going on make sense. tongue cheesy
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by slimyem: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2012
richarts: Slimyem.
how far?
You know nah...
I gats say it as i see it...
Mail me a copy void of short-hands with paragraphs and spacings and i'd read it.
Trust me!cheesy
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Mynd44: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2012
This is getting interesting
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2012
Interesting write up
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2012
Got done jst cos ur special... @ Steve thanks. Just passing across a message.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by slimyem: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2012
richarts: Got done jst cos ur special...
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seen it?. So what do you think?.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Csami(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
So Op is it that u had to pass through a near death situation for u to realize all this? Na for people to go near death to get inspiration be that.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ah ah haba... Dats too myopic. U knw wat u kud learn a thing or two even while ur eating. Eg... I was on my way 2 chapel wen I was still @ d Uni one day. I was about to cross the gutter when I fell after much bathing & dressing up. I was ashamed.

You know what happened?. Two of my best friends were with me so 1 rushd to get a bag of water while the other was cleaning me up. I started feeling on top of the world & I learnt 1 lesson dat day, dat its always good to keep ur good friends close by, never joke with them cos they r d 1s dat wud be dia wen 1 falls.
Re: Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. by Csami(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
What should we call that one? Falling into the gutter experience? Just joking anyway. All am saying is, everyone get inspired by something but if it took you a near death experience to know this, what about me that can never believe in true love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letter Hot Lines And Swags And Regrets ! / Crazy Stuboorn Love / Who Should Say 'I Love You' First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.