Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony (557 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / I Always Cry Whenever I Pray. Why? / I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by Niflheim(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2012
Atheists,traditionalists,satanists and freethinkers like myself have been demonized and insulted for years,but i promise you all that christianity shall surely be exposed for what it truely is....................A RELIGION OF BRAINLESS FOOLS.mr anony(Mr Annoying) is a christian on nairaland who says that he is praying for boko haram because he read it in the bible!!!
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2012
In what sense?Link please
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by Niflheim(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1034297/grace-whats-love-got-it
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners (God's enemies), Christ died for us Romans 5:8

If this is the nature of our Father, then let this be our nature also. Let us push aside all our selfishness and pride let us deny ourselves and truly Love.

Instead of praying for our enemies to die, let us pray with all our hearts that God should bless them and prosper them. Let God give them good success and most of all let God bring them into His Kingdom.
I say this also for Boko Haram, (yes I know it is hard, but the Master never promised us an easy road). Have we ever sat down to think for a minute, that Jesus also died for those guys? Remember apostle Paul was the Boko Haram of his day.
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Do you understand what he meant by 'bless them and prosper them?'as reflected in the context.
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by wiegraf: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
Trollface.jpg?

Mr anony, I used to think you were being dramatic when you claimed persecution, but it seems you've amassed quite a following.

Come and defend yourself smiley
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
wiegraf: Trollface.jpg?

Mr anony, I used to think you were being dramatic when you claimed persecution, but it seems you've amassed quite a following.

Come and defend yourself smiley
Even better
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by wiegraf: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Reyginus: Even better

At what?
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
wiegraf:

At what?
Let the accused defend himself.
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by wiegraf: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
Reyginus: Let the accused defend himself.

Does he need to? Well, if he's bored then why not?
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
wiegraf:

Does he need to? Well, if he's bored then why not?
He is in a better position to. If he's not been singled out,it would have been different.
Re: I Pray That Boko Haram Should Prosper And Have Success!!!-the Words Of Mr Anony by wiegraf: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Reyginus: He is in a better position to. If he's not been singled out,it would have been different.

I think the argument is so glaringly weak it doesn't justify a response, no offense to the op. That's why I ask. If I make a weak post, I don't expect a reply, I imagine the op would feel the same.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Church Do For And To You? / A Must Read For All Sinners. / What Does Matthew 16:18 Means To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.