Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 (6710 Views)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ZeusI: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
samuelkaykay: The Igbos love GEJ but that should not mean that we should gamble with our opportunity of producing Igbo president come 2015.okorocha is the man!
Hey, i will lend a matchete to your rational thicket. Now answer me, do you want Igbos to produce a mere figure head(president without roots) or to be a virtual leader of Nigeria(those who call the shots behind the curtain)? Now know this: everything an Igbo is engaged to, he calls business. We are where we are because we mean business. Like the wind we(Igbos) are formless, that is why an average rational animal in Nigeria can't explain the attitudes of Igbos nor can they know their true nature( some want biafra, some;one Nigeria, and others; president) but believe me, the wind has a destination(a plan: though played only by few elite Igbos), you never can know till it has gotten to what it desire to accomplish. Just know that the plan is working. We Shall triumph!
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ZeusI: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
Aro Okigbo: ...and how does this improve (affect) the relationship between Igbos and Yorubas on Nairaland?
Yoru...wetin? You might as well want to improve a relationship between the jews and Arabs.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ZeusI: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
centje: I see where ohanaeze is heading...but it will cost igbos
Think again lad, it will cost Nigerians. Believe you me.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by klax(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ZEUS 1. Quote" Hahaha... Wary you said? Wary enough that you protect your head while we molest your body? The conspiracy is actually working, i will help you a little, since you protects your head(the presidency) and exposed your body(finance, intertainments, assets[as we purchase your land one after another] and the military[little by little]) making it easier for our deeper ramming, we will then make you notice that your body is ours and then....hahahaha... You will succumb to our every whims trying to cover your body then, then.. The head is ours and so will be the body. Just told you a secret, sit, and watch, and meditate, for we shall triumph!

Biko bros what is the meaning of all these you said above and what is the title of your parable? I read it over and over I dont understand the meaning of what you are trying to say to be honest.
Can you tell us where you are heading to plzzz??
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ZeusI: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
klax: @ZEUS 1. Quote" Hahaha... Wary you said? Wary enough that you protect your head while we molest your body? The conspiracy is actually working, i will help you a little, since you protects your head(the presidency) and exposed your body(finance, intertainments, assets[as we purchase your land one after another] and the military[little by little]) making it easier for our deeper ramming, we will then make you notice that your body is ours and then....hahahaha... You will succumb to our every whims trying to cover your body then, then.. The head is ours and so will be the body. Just told you a secret, sit, and watch, and meditate, for we shall triumph!

Biko bros what is the meaning of all these you said above and what is the title of your parable? I read it over and over I dont understand the meaning of what you are trying to say to be honest.
Can you tell us where you are heading to plzzz??
If you can't tell where Igbos are heading; and where the wind is heading, then, you can't tell nor can you anticipate where i am heading neither will i tell you. Just sit, watch and meditate. Ok? Good.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by emmatok(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: Hahaha... Wary you said? Wary enough that you protect your head while we molest your body? The conspiracy is actually working, i will help you a little, since you protects your head(the presidency) and exposed your body(finance, intertainments, assets[as we purchase your land one after another] and the military[little by little]) making it easier for our deeper ramming, we will then make you notice that your body is ours and then....hahahaha... You will succumb to our every whims trying to cover your body then, then.. The head is ours and so will be the body. Just told you a secret, sit, and watch, and meditate, for we shall triumph!
Lol,
Another chest-beating Igbo e-warrior.
You think war is easy?
Do you think other tribes are sleeping?
Thesame delusions lead Ojukwo to his civil-war escapades.
Keep living in your delusions.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: Think again lad, it will cost Nigerians. Believe you me.
how will it cost nigeria?
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by murtalaa(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
lacasa: As long as it duznt affect the Price of lipsrsealed

Who cares wink
my god, this garry bug if fast spreading! Even i am tempted. Seun see how your draconian decree have a reverse effect.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by lagcity(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
oh Igbos. poor poor Igbossad, they have no clue, they just go wherever the wind takes them. no direction sad NDIGBO ndo ooo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Angel778(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: Yoru...wetin? You might as well want to improve a relationship between the jews and Arabs.
wel, who want any relationship wth u people.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by bashr8: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
lagcity: oh Igbos. poor poor Igbossad, they have no clue, they just go wherever the wind takes them. no direction sad NDIGBO ndo ooo! cheesy
better than your dumb yoruba leaders bowing down to buhari ,when will yorubas emancipate themselves from mental slavery. you already sold out to your hausa fulani slave masters without thinking twice, thats why you yorubas will remain at the bottom in both politics, economy, military.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Angel778(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: better than your dumb yoruba leaders bowing down to buhari ,when will yorubas emancipate themselves from mental slavery. you already sold out to your hausa fulani slave masters without thinking twice, thats why you yorubas will remain at the bottom in both politics, economy, military.
its obvious, d coment is from a mentally deranged man. Has yoruba ever been in d bottom of both politics, economy and millitary in dis country? Looser, thnk b4 u coment.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Angel778(f): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Can a man and an animal develop a relationship ?
yeah! Its so obvious, a man and animal can never develop any relatnship. And we knw who d animals are. Wth ur kidnapng, ritual killng, armrobbery, rape etc

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
Even Ohaneze can testify to the fact that the Retardeen promised to leave by 2015. Lets see if he will keep his promise undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by bashr8: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
Angel_777: its obvious, d coment is from a mentally deranged man. Has yoruba ever been in d bottom of both politics, economy and millitary in dis country? Looser, thnk b4 u coment.
keepselling yourselves to your hausa fulani slaves masters who cares.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Angel778(f): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: Let others be the president for now, till Igbos dominate every other sector, then, then dear enemies of Igbo, shall we calmly take the presidency and make slaves of those who were destined to serve us. Just wait, our God is enriching us with our enemy's possession, like he did the jews with Egyptian's possessions, soon, soon enough they(our foes) shall be pennyless. Like a stream: slowly, slowly, we encircle them, tightening the noose and before they know it, they will be dangling in the air with nothing to hold. Just be watching, the conspiracy is unraveling. We Shall Triumph!
alice in wonderland!!! Pls wake up 4rm ur sleep.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Angel778(f): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
bashr8: better than your dumb yoruba leaders bowing down to buhari ,when will yorubas emancipate themselves from mental slavery. you already sold out to your hausa fulani slave masters without thinking twice, thats why you yorubas will remain at the bottom in both politics, economy, military.
so sorry 4 u....... Yoruba can and wil never remain in the bottom. We wil always be ahead. If u feel so bad about it, i advice u to go hug a life transformer. And Why are u hiding ur identity 'bashir8'? Are u so ashame of ur tribe?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Angel778(f): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
so sorry 4 u....... Yoruba can and wil never remain in the bottom. We wil always be ahead. If u feel so bad about it, i advice u to go hug a life transformer. And Why are u hiding ur identity 'bashir8'? Its obvinus a Ibo man dsnt bear d name bashir, Are u so ashame of ur tribe?
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by ubandire(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
NDIGBO have found a beloved son in Jonathan. We will only contest seriously in 2015 if he's not interested in seeking another term.
If Jonathan decides to contest in 2015, I can assure you that NDIGBO will support him. The Ohaneze Sec Gen can be diplomatic in his speech about Such support so as not to sound so cheap and premature. But that is the prevalent mood in the East. Peter Obi and Arthur Eze re echoed this much yesterday.

For the benefit of doubt, I seek to reproduce the reasons I gave in the other thread for NDIGBO's preference for JONA.

We have never had it so good in appointments. Our son is an army service chief for the first Time in history.
All our ministers are grade A ministers with Grade A portfolios.
Our daughter is the co ordinating minister/prime minister.
Our son is the SGF.
Our daughters head immigrations, SEC, and other big agencies.
Our son is the DG NYSC.
our daughter is Aviation Minister and has shut down Enugu Airport completely for overhaul.
Last month, Aba depot started operations after many years of neglect.
Owerri-Onitsha has been pursued vigorously and nearing completion.
Onitsha -Owerri is undergoing slow rehabilitation.
9th mile was refurbished for use.
Second Niger bridge awarded.
New projects and refineries been commissioned by Jonathan in Anambra.
Power has improved in the south East significantly.
our son was given an opportunity to spearhead the reforms in power sector and will come back to own the emerging power companies in a post privatisation era. It's obvious in the way GEJ spoke glowingly of him in Anambra.
The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know.
We stand by GEJ
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Akpan107(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
DANILSA: Na news be dis? Weather Igbo rules or not how does it affect me as an individual or even the price of ga-GOODS-ry, the Igbos have not tasted the presidency but are still better than the region that has ruled Nigeria for 50 years, igbos are independent of the presidency and can do better without it,if the government can just build an international market in Aba and Onisha with good road Network, Omo bone talk south east will compete with Dubai. I join the yorubas in asking for true federalism, that's when we will know the real parasites.
True talk, even without reading your statements completly...
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by juman(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
Who knows may be the world would come to an end before 2015.

It only Almighty God that chooses leaders.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by klax(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Zeus I: Let others be the president for now, till Igbos dominate every other sector, then, then dear enemies of Igbo, shall we calmly take the presidency and make slaves of those who were destined to serve us. Just wait, our God is enriching us with our enemy's possession, like he did the jews with Egyptian's possessions, soon, soon enough they(our foes) shall be pennyless. Like a stream: slowly, slowly, we encircle them, tightening the noose and before they know it, they will be dangling in the air with nothing to hold. Just be watching, the conspiracy is unraveling. We Shall Triumph!

I ask you once again what is the title of this Parable?
And bros whom are you saying you shall "triumph" over please WILL triumph over who? And by the way who is fighting with you or fighting the Igbo

I'm from that same East but when my fellow men talk the way you talk it really pissed me off because it make no sense to me. We sit here boko haram is wasting our fellow igbo people life everyday in the North you never talk about triumph over the Boko animals.

Do you read news at all Did you read the news from Sunnewsonline 19/08/2012 edition that says "The people of Nimbo in Uzo Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu were invaded by Fulani herdsmen......" please go and read that news please and please what did we Igbo do about it, where were the Ohanazie or Massob or yourself "mr we shall triumph"??

All I noticed recently is that we Igbo love rants, brags but the truth is I senseD we are afraid of the Hausa/Fulani because upon all what these people are doing to us all we know best to do is to attack the Yoruba who has NOT done us any harm. Mr dreamer hate me for this truth or not for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria IT will be a miracle and for that Biafra or MASSOB flag of a thing is a joke it wont work because those our leaderS from east who suppose to stand the tnruth are here in Abuja scrappling for contract and political position I see THEM everyday here so sad indeed and I will say it over and over our problem is not Yoruba and not Hausa but we are the troubler of our own lives take it or leave it bros. FACT!!!!!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Jerry2i(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
klax: Zeus I: Let others be the president for now, till Igbos dominate every other sector, then, then dear enemies of Igbo, shall we calmly take the presidency and make slaves of those who were destined to serve us. Just wait, our God is enriching us with our enemy's possession, like he did the jews with Egyptian's possessions, soon, soon enough they(our foes) shall be pennyless. Like a stream: slowly, slowly, we encircle them, tightening the noose and before they know it, they will be dangling in the air with nothing to hold. Just be watching, the conspiracy is unraveling. We Shall Triumph!

And bros whom are you saying you shall "triumph" over please WILL triumph over who? And by the way who is fighting with you or fighting the Igbo

I'm from that same East but when my fellow men talk the way you talk it really pissed me off because it make no sense to me. We sit here boko haram is wasting our fellow igbo people life everyday in the North you never talk about triumph over the Boko animals.

Do you read news at all Did you read the news from Sunnewsonline 19/08/2012 edition that says "The people of Nimbo in Uzo Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu were invaded by Fulani herdsmen......" please go and read that news please and please what did we Igbo do about it, where were the Ohanazie or Massob or yourself "mr we shall triumph"

All I noticed recently is that we Igbo love rants, brags but the truth is I senseD we are afraid of the Hausa/Fulani because upon all what these people are doing to us all we know best to do is to attack the Yoruba who has NOT done us any harm. Mr dreamer hate me for this truth or not for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria IT will be a miracle and for that Biafra or MASSOB flag of a thing is a joke it wont work because those our leaderS from east who suppose to stand the tnruth are here in Abuja scrappling for contract and political position I see THEM everyday here so sad indeed and I will say it over and over our problem is not Yoruba and not Hausa but we are the troubler of our own lives take it or leave it bros. FACT!!!!!!!
seconded
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by nativedoctor(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Please I'd rather have the garri comments and a good laugh than this tribal bickering. Saddening.
Seun take note
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by COOLDUN: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
Angel_777: yeah! Its so obvious, a man and animal can never develop any relatnship. And we knw who d animals are. Wth ur kidnapng, ritual killng, armrobbery, rape etc

Where do these crimes you mentioned with your short hand English not happening in Nigeria? it is a pity that kettle is calling pot blacky.I hope your heard the OPC leader shot his fellow OPC member during charm testing? What is the purpose of the Charm that prevents bullets from piercing the flesh of the OPC? If all these crimes you mentioned make a tribe animals, then Nigeria is an animal kingdom. This makes all Nigerians animals, including your parents and you. Nigeria is a lawless country, where all these crimes you mentioned are being committed without fear of prosecution. You are s product of Jungle. Every Nigerian is involved, including you.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by iconaus: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
Only one man from yoruba land had been opportuned to be the president of Nigeria - OBJ . So i dont understand the noise about the nigerian presidency . Unfortunately, it will take more than 20 yrs for yorubas to smell presidency in Nigeria since OBJ has taken their turn. Nigeria presidency or not the Igbos are on the move . It is even better for igbos so that they will concentrate in accumulate wealth on indivdidaul basis. Scheming igbos out of presidency will surely come to an end one day . See the case with black Americans - OBAMA . The day the igbos will take the presidency tnen the igbos will be complete and dominate all sectors in Nigeria. Igbos will not divide Nigeria . They will teach others how to pilot the affairs of Nigeria for upmost postive outcomes. Yorubas and hausas know what the igbo nation is capable of doing if igbo gets presidency - IGBOS WILL DOMINATE and that is the fear and not seccesion . Igbos wil not secede from Nigeria if they get presidency . Igbos are clamouring for seccession because we feel marginalised in Nigeria. With presidency , we have every thing and other tribes know that .

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
icon aus: Only one man from yoruba land had been opportuned to be the president of Nigeria - OBJ . So i dont understand the noise about the nigerian presidency . Unfortunately, it will take more than 20 yrs for yorubas to smell presidency in Nigeria since OBJ has taken their turn. Nigeria presidency or not the Igbos are on the move . It is even better for igbos so that they will concentrate in accumulate wealth on indivdidaul basis. Scheming igbos out of presidency will surely come to an end one day . See the case with black Americans - OBAMA . The day the igbos will take the presidency tnen the igbos will be complete and dominate all sectors in Nigeria. Igbos will not divide Nigeria . They will teach others how to pilot the affairs of Nigeria for upmost postive outcomes. Yorubas and hausas know what the igbo nation is capable of doing if igbo gets presidency - IGBOS WILL DOMINATE and that is the fear and not seccesion . Igbos wil not secede from Nigeria if they get presidency . Igbos are clamouring for seccession because we feel marginalised in Nigeria. With presidency , we have every thing and other tribes know that .
incredible!!
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by RabiuAnka(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Okorocha or what ever you call him can't win north and Igbo extraction can't rule this nation. Cuz igbo betrayed north and the north will also do thesame.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2012
Chief Nduka Eya's political sermon will definitely have a ripple effect on the political landscape of Nigeria. But i sincerely disagree with him on some certain issues.

Number one, he said and i quote ''Ohaneze had a way of doing things and would certainly go back and review the situation with a view to taking a stand on it if jonathan refused to quit by 2015''.

Number two, he also said and i quote, ''This is the trouble with Ndigbo, they are always speculating on the wrong issue''. End of quot.

The truth is that chief Nduka Eya and Ohaneze Ndigbo should not wait till 2015 before they start reviewing the situation. This is so because Goodluck that i know, have no intention of quiting in 2015.

Secondly, if Goodluck stays in power beyound 2015, Chief Eya and his Ohaneze are not prepared for any offensive to unsit him since it is very clear that they are not ready to fight Goodluck and his dreaded PDP.

Thirdly, Chief Eya and Ohaneze had forgotten that the only viable option in enthrowning an Igbo presidency in the nearest future is to steadfastly push for Biafra.

Fourthly, of all the 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, igbos are the only tribe that do not speculate on issues at all talkless of doing so on wrong issue. The only defficency is that Igbo leaders like Chief Eya had refused to tell Igbo sons and daughters, both at home and in diaspora, the simple naked truth.

The simple naked truth is that no true son or daughter of Igbo will rule Nigeria. If you doubt me, ask your father the meaning of NAIRA, it is an acronym.

''Men who say the truth and live by the truth never die, they live forever '' says Socrates in the 5th century BCE. The truth is that what Nigeria can afford for Igbos is to elect a man that bears Igbo name but behaves like an Aboki as the president of Nigeria if the Igbos disturb them so much with Igbo presidency. But that will be after 2019, and Chief Nduka Eya and his Ohaneze knows about this.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2012
klax: Zeus I: Let others be the president for now, till Igbos dominate every other sector, then, then dear enemies of Igbo, shall we calmly take the presidency and make slaves of those who were destined to serve us. Just wait, our God is enriching us with our enemy's possession, like he did the jews with Egyptian's possessions, soon, soon enough they(our foes) shall be pennyless. Like a stream: slowly, slowly, we encircle them, tightening the noose and before they know it, they will be dangling in the air with nothing to hold. Just be watching, the conspiracy is unraveling. We Shall Triumph!

Do you read news at all Did you read the news from Sunnewsonline 19/08/2012 edition that says "The people of Nimbo in Uzo Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu were invaded by Fulani herdsmen......" please go and read that news please and please what did we Igbo do about it, where were the Ohanazie or Massob or yourself "mr we shall triumph"??

Dis Goat shatap. Must you claim you are IBO? No real Ibo son will make such statments you are making. That is not what our fathers taught us and that shows you are not ibo rather you are an anuofia
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Alleged Pact With Jonathan Over 2015 by eduson33(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2012
Madam,Abeg mix peper soup and beans
:add two kpomo
:one goat intestine
:and enough okporoko
spray some ofe akwu on top if possible.no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touts On Edo Highways / Akwa Ibom Gubernatorial Election, Peaceful, Free, Fair And Credible – Police Rep / Diaspora Trust Fund Underway – Dabiri-erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.