Stats: 3,158,064 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? (1117 Views)

Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... / I Don't Believe In Love Anymore / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Capaccini(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
I think its just a physical amd material attraction thing that exists nowadays but people still mistake it for LOVE...i prefer to call it lust
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by greedie1(f): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Yes, i believe in true love
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by vivianc(f): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
How do u expect to find true love when u don't believe it exist?
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by WebSurferTM: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2012
No love lost, no love found
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Mynd44: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2012
Yes I do
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by RealBitch(f): 12:50am On Sep 01, 2012
Capaccini: I think its just a physical amd material attraction thing that exists nowadays but people still mistake it for LOVE...i prefer to call it lust
anybody who can lov.e truly should believe in true lov.e. What you give is what you get
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 01, 2012
vivian chinaza: How do u expect to find true love when u don't believe it exist?
Lol. Get tha fugg outta my head, you just stole what i wanted to say. . .

It's pathetic to say the least that someone would pour his own urine into his vehicle's fuel tank and then expect it to start. . . Na wash?

@Topic: Mbuk, if you do not know the semantics of love, ask. Do not remain in the darkness of your ignorant thoughts. That people mistake and substitute attraction for love does not in any way mean that love does not exist.

Stop looking at the world through your toilet window!
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by engrtee(f): 1:16am On Sep 01, 2012
2face stil de find im own 2ru love. Kelyhandsome too
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 01, 2012
I do beleive in love and true love still exist.
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Mynd44: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2012
Its morning and I still do
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by lolaluv1(f): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2012
In spite of everything...I still believe...
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Capaccini(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2012
@sexkillz...i know ur type>>> you d kinda person dat is dillusioned by love. u think its by blowing BIGgrammar?? love(lust) is much more simpler dan dat hommie. Are yu even in a relationship to start with coz u sound like a wanna be but still single fellow.
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by JallowBah(f): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
Of course true love is there.

Just dont expect it to be a walk in the park and always cloud nine, though.
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by kuphid(f): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Yes, I believe in true love
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
JallowBah: Of course true love is there.

Just dont expect it to be a walk in the park and always cloud nine, though.
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Capaccini(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
AM partly shocked and partly suprised to see people who are true CRUSADERS of love....i just hope u guys are 4 real and nat just being phony just to be admired by dem gals on here!!!
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by vanbonattel: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
Capaccini: AM partly shocked and partly suprised to see people who are true CRUSADERS of love....i just hope u guys are 4 real and nat just being phony just to be admired by dem gals on here!!!

True love exists, at those few minutes before he undresses her

Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Capaccini(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
van bonattel:

True love exists, at those few minutes before he undresses her
funny...ROFLMAO
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
Just becoz u havnt met your true love, dont be thinkin dat everyone is in the same boat. True love does exist oooooo. keep searching u go find
Re: Does Anybody Still Believe In True Love Anymore??? by Mynd44: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: Just becoz u havnt met your true love, dont be thinkin dat everyone is in the same boat. True love does exist oooooo. keep searching u go find
Abi ooo. People are using their life to judge

Honest Advice Is Needed / White/church Wedding : A Christian Doctrine Or A Whiteman's Culture. / Why Do Married Men Have Extramarital Affairs