Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. (4379 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Wow Girls Can Be Wicked: See What This One Did (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Oxytocin712: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Which of these lists did you enjoy doing with your partner. 1.Kissing, 2.Cuddling. 3.Smooching. 4.Having sex. 5.Talking. 6.Hugging. 7.Walking. 8.Add other stuffs not included. 9.If single indicate.
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by cindyrella(f): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
All of the above!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Oxytocin712: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
You must be a good lady in bedmatic, thanks 4 ur comment.
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
All of d above mehn! biting,scratching, Filing,tapping, squeezing and d oda oshamo levels. cool

1 Like

Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by slimyem: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
op's question is a no-brainer!
What's a relationship without all of that and more?
Mtcheeeeew!
Next please!!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Acidosis(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: op's question is a no-brainer!
What's a relationship without all of that [/b]and more?
Mtcheeeeew!
Next please!!

omg! *shocked*

I've been talking along with the wrong sets of people.

[b]"BYE-BYE TO ROMANCE SECTION"

1 Like

Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by slimyem: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2012
^yeah..
Goodbye!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by DICKtator: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2012
Oxytocin_712: Which of these lists did you enjoy doing with your partner. 1.Kissing, 2.Cuddling. 3.Smooching. 4.Having sex. 5.Talking. 6.Hugging. 7.Walking. 8.Spanking(fetish and role playing),Menage-a-trois(yeah with a bi-se.xual),T-bagging 9.If single indicate.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by cindyrella(f): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2012
^ huh?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Acidosis(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2012
slimyem: ^yeah..
Goodbye!

not even a ««hug»» grin grin before I leave ¿?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Mynd44: 12:43am On Sep 01, 2012
All of the above. A relationship is not complete if one is missing
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by DICKtator: 12:59am On Sep 01, 2012
cindyrella: ^ huh?

Did i stutter?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Oxytocin712: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
Acidosis:

not even a ««hug»» grin grin before I leave ¿?
U they vex... Haba...
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
He is always vexing nah
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by tashanja(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Kai, some NLders sabi fall hand, the OP was clearly asking a simple question, "which one did you enjoy most enjoy...." i.e. you are expected to choose only the one from a range of activities or any other you may wish to choose that gives you most pleasure/enjoyment but certainly not list the whole gamut of activities you indulge with your partner - as some are mistakenly doing.
I was therefore anticipating no.4, sex, as the most probable answer for all cos I can't imagine any other being more pleasurable - but na so so fail WAEC ko NECCO exam una just de fail, kai grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2012
You will throw away your pc and never use the internet when I tell you wink
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by vivianc(f): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
I like all of the above. I also love when I'm cooking in the kitchen and he comes in and hugs me fRom behind and I will give him a piece of meat or fish......, when he lies on my legs and tells me about his day, when he paints my toes with nail polish,,,,,,etc *winks*

1 Like

Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: ...when he lies on my legs and tells me about his day, when he paints my toes with nail polish,,,,,,etc *winks*

huh? Like....seriously?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by cindyrella(f): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2012
sexyblack7: I love to suck my girlfriends puss. di tin dey sweet pass sugarcane and even pass garri wey u soak with coconut. Oh boy, I dey suck am sometimes so tey I dey purge!
You need help son!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by onila(f): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2012
smooching tongue
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by tashanja(m): 1:02am On Sep 10, 2012
vivian chinaza: I like all of the above. I also love when I'm cooking in the kitchen and he comes in and hugs me fRom behind and I will give him a piece of meat or fish......, when he lies on my legs and tells me about his day, when he paints my toes with nail polish,,,,,,etc *winks*

Aunti, abeg no vex; but you are supposed to say which one you enjoy most: For example, between giving him that kind fish or meat (kpomo) from behind and him painting your nails, which one you like best? wink cheesy
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by peroskyeze(m): 1:50am On Sep 10, 2012
ABEGOOO I NO GO LIE, PUNNY NA D BEST PART OF A RELATIONSHIP. F.CUK ALL THE OTHER STUFF. CHAI!!!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by vivianc(f): 1:55am On Sep 10, 2012
[quote author=tashanja]

Aunti, abeg no vex; but you are supposed to say which one you enjoy most: For example, between giving him that kind fish or meat (kpomo) from behind and him painting your nails, which one you like best? wink cheesy[/quote)

Uncle, abeg no vex, whether na kpomo oR bone all na meat! These aRe the things I love beside the smooching......etc, if uR babe neveR give u kpomo before make she try am and ur ministry will never remain the same.
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 10, 2012
Fighting.
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by vivianc(f): 2:35am On Sep 10, 2012
rokiatu: Fighting.
Lol....bad girl.....after the fight comes the ****
That works for me too *winks*

1 Like

Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by tpapi: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2012
vivian chinaza: I like all of the above. I also love when I'm cooking in the kitchen and he comes in and hugs me fRom behind and I will give him a piece of meat or fish......, when he lies on my legs and tells me about his day, when he paints my toes with nail polish,,,,,,etc *winks*
u r romantic,kip it up
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Mynd44: 6:23am On Sep 10, 2012
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Feel If Your Gf/wife Tells U Dis! / He Kissed Me Last Night! I Feel So Disgusted!!! / Amazing photos of two lovers that would really want you to have a real girlfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.