Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. (4375 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Wow Girls Can Be Wicked: See What This One Did (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lol....bad girl.....after the fight comes the ****
That works for me too *winks*

can we fight now? undecided
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by vivianc(f): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2012
fluid26:

can we fight now? undecided

No! Take your Shawn Michael's power to somewhere else.
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2012
vivian chinaza:

No! Take your Shawn Michael's power to somewhere else.

I disagree! We must fight! Coz I know what comes after that...grin tongue
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by dontador(m): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2012
I love cuddling a lot especially when the weather is cold.... Smooching also to feel the warmth of her body and also kissing.... All others are just not romantic to me more than those i mentioned.... Also, when she lays her head on my laps and i will be playing with her hair... Sometimes, i love helping her loose or untie (don't know the exact words for that) her hair on weekends whenever she wants to visit the salon...

1 Like

Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by abdulkayus(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2012
I dont even hav a partner, so i dont knwwat to say
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Mynd44: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2012
abdulkayus: I dont even hav a partner, so i dont knwwat to say
Pele
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by malaria(f): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
vivian chinaza: I like all of the above. I also love when I'm cooking in the kitchen and he comes in and hugs me fRom behind and I will give him a piece of meat or fish......, when he lies on my legs and tells me about his day, when he paints my toes with nail polish,,,,,,etc *winks*
Did u jst type painting toes. Do u mind if I borrow ur bf 4 a second.
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by tashanja(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
[quote author=vivian chinaza][/quote]

No I no vex, just de envy how your guy de collect him kpomo from behind, makes me remember how it used to make my toes curl when it gets too sweet with my last babe.
Anyway, sha enjoy yourself, though you still never talk which one sweet you pass. wink cheesy
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by vivianc(f): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
malaria:
Did u jst type painting toes. Do u mind if I borrow ur bf 4 a second.
Lol....
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bella3(f): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
onila: smooching tongue
wetin concern virgin concern smooching?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bluvs2rock(f): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
1-7
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bélla3: wetin concern virgin concern smooching?
See you, you no sabi anitin. kiss
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bella3(f): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
nikkyshyne:
See you, you no sabi anitin. kiss
sister nikki wetin i do na?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by nikkyshyne(f): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
^^ you no know say some Virgins be guru in cuddling, smooching & kissing but still knows where to STOP?!. No dulling abeg.
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by ayobase(m): 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
vivian chinaza: I like all of the above. I also love when I'm cooking in the kitchen and he comes in and hugs me fRom behind and I will give him a piece of meat or fish......, when he lies on my legs and tells me about his day, when he paints my toes with nail polish,,,,,,etc *winks*

Thats sweet...hold d guy tight!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by ayobase(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
You need help son!

So, u dont like to be sucked or what?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by ayobase(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bélla3: wetin concern virgin concern smooching?

Who be virgin....Onila?
I dey laugh for Mandarine....Fashola likey me!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bella3(f): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2012
nikkyshyne: ^^ you no know say some Virgins be guru in cuddling, smooching & kissing but still knows where to STOP?!. No dulling abeg.
me thinks say virgins no dey do those kind things
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bella3(f): 12:18am On Sep 11, 2012
ayobase:

Who be virgin....Onila?
I dey laugh for Mandarine....Fashola likey me!
just wait make onila catch you. I no no know dey oh
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 11, 2012
Una no dey sleep? tongue
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bella3(f): 12:42am On Sep 11, 2012
You nko?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2012
I dey try deceive one babe like dat...tongue what reason do u have to give?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bella3(f): 12:57am On Sep 11, 2012
fluid26: I dey try deceive one babe like dat...tongue what reason do u have to give?
i over slept during the day, so i no fit sleep again.
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 11, 2012
Eeyyaa...pele! E go better!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bella3(f): 1:03am On Sep 11, 2012
fluid26: Eeyyaa...pele! E go better!
amen o
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: amen o

any progress? Abi na still 1st stage tins?
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Bella3(f): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2012
fluid26:

any progress? Abi na still 1st stage tins?
e be like say i don dey catch sleep
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 11, 2012
Aiite! Ka chi fo!
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Oxytocin712: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nice posts, keep it coming.[color=#990000]
Re: Which One Did You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Partner. by Chirolechick: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
single n searchin, when i find i'll know which i'll enjoy most

(1) (2) (Reply)

Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.