Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? (17079 Views)

IF God Would Ask You To Make One Wish,what Would U Wish For? / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Ask You To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by vanstanzy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
oyewolestephen: I wich if God can buy me nokia e5.i need it baadly

Guy u no get problem 4 this life, walahi.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Kiltoko(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
to no him more 8-)
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by vanstanzy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mad Cow: To have the same powers as Him.. angry

Why does this sound so familiar? U sound just like fallen angel lusifer. Thats sacrilege dear.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by ositadima1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
brains
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Amazonjoe(f): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
I will ask God for wisdom.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Delafruita:
my wish would be a long sentence.it would go somethinglike this-
god,it would be really nice if you could reveal yourself and perform the functions religion claims you can perform as they recorded in their holy books which they claim you sent to them.while you're at it,please resolve the issue of which religion is acceptable to you so that all these goons can let the world have peace.dont also forget the starving children of somalia and every other place on the planet.
thought a sentence ends with a fullstop, how come your so called "long sentence" has three fullstops within it
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by zonax(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
weazzy: Thats by seeing my name on tha admission least kai would be glad
I can't claim to be God, but my dear I am sure he is really working on this. Your name will surely be on the next admission list that comes out from that school of your choice and it will be THIS YEAR. Remember to thank God when that happens and also holla at me.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by xpensive05: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
i will ask God 2b wit me all 2ru my life..........
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by zonax(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
[b][/b]For me, I will ask that his will be done in my life. [/color][color=#990000]
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by str8talk1: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Just to become d President of Nigeria for just 6mths 4 me 2 do d ff:
1. close ALL Air,Sea & land borders by deploying d military,at d same time...
2. reorganized d Brigade of Guards,military, police(collapsing efcc, icpc,ndlea, ncc,naptip in2 d police) & other intelligence agencies (nsa,sss,nia,dmi).
Making d selection of IGP 2 b done by a body of 9 wisemen/women from CSOs,HROs,NBA,Judiciary,NASS,PSC & Religious bodies(CAN,NASFAT,Traditional councils) and for future State Police,d same applies.
3. seek & arrest all former heads of states, heads of MDAs,aides, Public Office holders, especially Civil servants who hv corruptly enriched themselves while...
4. Making d Judiciary truly independence so dat they will b d one to elect Attorney General,States' Chief Judges & Attorney General,all Judges wt mandatory inputs from The NBA.
5. restructure d Civil service,collapsing all ministries into:
a. defence(army,airforce ,navy,dmi)
b. interior(information, nbc,culture & tourism, police,sss,imigration,prisons,customs,nscdc,fire service,etc)
c. health
d. transport(aviation,land,sea,ncaa,faan,npa,meterology)
e. works & housing
f. agriculture & water resources
g. education,research, science & tech.
h. natural resources (oil,gas,minerals,mines,nddc,etc)
i. finance & commerce
j. justice(isolated from Attorney General)
k. foreign affairs
6. initiate Sovereign National Conference
7. restructure d rmfac,make a downward review of all elected public officers (nass,president to perm. sec.),abolish security votes,initiate laws to have a fixed no. of aides for president, govs. & there vices.
8. push for uni-camera legislature.
9. make d LGAs Accounts seperate 4rm d States governments.
10. nationalised critical infrastructure in d country and enact a law where no individual owns more than d 51% of any plc.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by madridsta007(m): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
To divide Nigeria into three regions, peacefully, miraculously and instantly grin
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by dokson(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
i wl ask God to grant me a good job in this world and eternal life afta this sinful world
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by ORAFA(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Going to Heaven with my family and friends.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Jilo83(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mercy just mercy of God in this life and life to come.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by prettyrich(f): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
May they be cure for all the incureable diseases.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by hector: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
He shud take SIN away frm d world. In my judgement i think 'Sin' (frm Adam n Eve) is d bedrock of al our misery n misfortune here on earth. Its only by takin it away dat we can get bk dat paradise dat he once gave us.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by samwheel(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
if God would grant me a wish, i wish to read the future before it comes.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by macricky(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
4 God 2 tak doz thief dat stole our moni out nd let him put me so dat i wil cari my own moin
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by beanos(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2012
To make heaven after my life here on earth.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by czay(m): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2012
I'll ask for HIS mercy.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:02am On Sep 12, 2012
shocked
Sam Milla: My wish would be to

'Leave me on this Earth Forever'

I dont want to go to Heaven or Hell when i die. I prefer it here.
I dont want to die anyway.
u & ur babe or only u?
God say make i tell u say ur wish will be granted if na only u shocked
Sam Milla: My wish would be to

'Leave me on this Earth Forever'

I dont want to go to Heaven or Hell when i die. I prefer it here.
I dont want to die anyway.
u & ur babe or only u?
God say make i tell u say ur wish will be granted if na only u
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by soulamanne(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2012
My one wish would be "that all I wish come true"
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by oge4real(f): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2012
Peace
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by titilaelae(f): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2012
That God would destroy/remove Satan from the earth and righteousness would prevail wink
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Flygerian1(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2012
Long life and prosperity.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2012
To Get my girlfriend back or get me a new better one!
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by wisestfool: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2012
I just want to be myself
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by megxo(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2012
c-zay:
I'll ask for HIS "MERCY".
JOHNSON cheesy
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by limantertsa: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2012
[/color]My wish is short and simple "GOD GRANt ME SALVATION,MAY I B WITH U WHEN I DIE"(amen)

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Catchfire1: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2012
My wish would be to WIN MTN's Brand New Aeroplane grin
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by SAOguns(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
my own wish is that God should grant me all my requests in life. NOTHIIH MORE..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi / Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.