Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? (17084 Views)

IF God Would Ask You To Make One Wish,what Would U Wish For? / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? / If God Ask You To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by oliidell(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2012
At times, I seriously ponder on these lines..."If God asks me to make a wish. A single wish! What would I wish for." Now take a moment to think about this. Irrespective of d diversity of religion in dis world, there is one thing in common- The belief in an Almighty God". So,if He grants me such an opportunity, I alredy hav 100% assurance dat the wish would come true. Presently, my wish list is soo long and it's difficult to make a choice. But let's narrow it down to 2 category of wishes (worldly and unworldly).

So I ask all fun-lovin hustling people like me who still believe in a hereafter; Would you make a wish that would guarantee you material prosperity and then struggle to make heaven or would you make one that would secure your salvation and then continue hustling?

Answers please.....
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by bomaibulub(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2012
Just one wish. Then it has to be;

"please dear God, I wish you grant me three more wishes."

That way it won't end.

20 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by oliidell(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2012
bomaibulub: Just one wish. Then it has to be;

That way it won't end.
lol...typical naija guy.
But Boma, let's say it just has to be 1. Wud u chose wealth of salvation? And what wud ur 3 wishes be if he grants u 3
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2012
my wish would be that he returns the kingdom back to Israel. YAHSHARAHLA

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Obinnau(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2012
my wish will be to look like a 27 year old with the same strength and live for 1000 years
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2012
oliidell: At times, I seriously ponder on these lines..."If God asks me to make a wish. A single wish! What would I wish for." Now take a moment to think about this. Irrespective of d diversity of religion in dis world, there is one thing in common- The belief in an Almighty God". So,if He grants me such an opportunity, I alredy hav 100% assurance dat the wish would come true. Presently, my wish list is soo long and it's difficult to make a choice. But let's narrow it down to 2 category of wishes (worldly and unworldly).

So I ask all fun-lovin hustling people like me who still believe in a hereafter; Would you make a wish that would guarantee you material prosperity and then struggle to make heaven or would you make one that would secure your salvation and then continue hustling?

Answers please.....

YOU ARE ON DRUGS AGAIN
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by oliidell(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
ifeness:

YOU ARE ON DRUGS AGAIN
No point getting insultive on a forum like dis...we r here to hav fun and learn.

Obinnau: my wish will be to look like a 27 year old with the same strength and live for 1000 years
Dude 1000 yrs! U lyk groove die

obadiah777: my wish would be that he returns the kingdom back to Israel. YAHSHARAHLA
Don't get. Whr on earth is d kingdom?
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
oliidell:
No point getting insultive on a forum like dis...we r here to hav fun and learn.

Dude 1000 yrs! U lyk groove die

Don't get. Whr on earth is d kingdom?
the kingdom is the whole earth.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Delafruita(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
oliidell: At times, I seriously ponder on these lines..."If God asks me to make a wish. A single wish! What would I wish for." Now take a moment to think about this. Irrespective of d diversity of religion in dis world, there is one thing in common- The belief in an Almighty God". So,if He grants me such an opportunity, I alredy hav 100% assurance dat the wish would come true. Presently, my wish list is soo long and it's difficult to make a choice. But let's narrow it down to 2 category of wishes (worldly and unworldly).

Answers please.....
my wish would be a long sentence.it would go somethinglike this-
god,it would be really nice if you could reveal yourself and perform the functions religion claims you can perform as they recorded in their holy books which they claim you sent to them.while you're at it,please resolve the issue of which religion is acceptable to you so that all these goons can let the world have peace.dont also forget the starving children of somalia and every other place on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by seyibrown(f): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2012

That way it won't end.

I'd ask him to grant me 300 Trillion wishes! cheesy grin

On a serious note, I'd ask to always dwell in his presence!

3 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by justaqad(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2012
one Wish...k.
Here it goes.
Dear God,my wish is simple and short.
I want you to dry Up the whole Oil Well In Nigeria.You know my reasons.
thanks.

7 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by bomaibulub(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Like I said earlier,
1. I would wish for God to grant my more three wishes only.
When that is granted, the next third wish would be wish number one. Am not greedy see winkLike I said earlier,
1. I would wish for God to grant my more three wishes only.
When that is granted, the next third wish would be wish number one. Am not greedy see.
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by misreal(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2012

That way it won't end.
u want dupe God.heavenly efcc go fine u com oh
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by lomxie(f): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
That i have eternal life

9 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
heavem my goal, may i achieve it oh Lord

5 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Sogo10: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Good health
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by misreal(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
i will ask God to come nd feature in my next track which i will title super me.nd i will sing de chorus while he kills de verse wwith his heavenly flows wink

2 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by SamMilla1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
My wish would be to

'Leave me on this Earth Forever'

I dont want to go to Heaven or Hell when i die. I prefer it here.
I dont want to die anyway.

2 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by weazzy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Thats by seeing my name on tha admission least kai would be glad

4 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Odinaka00(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ť☺ reduce †ђξ price of dat which is unmentionable in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
That the banning fingers of Missy_B and other wicked moderators will wither. All this I ask through christ our lord. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
MONEY and POWER! That's all I need from God!!

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by slimyem: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
that has to be goodhealth,peace,hapiness and plenty all wrapped into one package!
Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by peeceelove(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
My wish is for God to destroy evil completely and allow peace to reign supreme forever

4 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by freecocoa(f): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
My wish will be for him to grant me whatever i ask of him immediately.

3 Likes

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
God kill our rulers and give us leaders

1 Like

Re: If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
Obinnau: my wish will be to look like a 27 year old with the same strength and live for 1000 years
I cast evry asspiring vamire in you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? / Does God Exist? / Mosque demolition: 'Muslims in Rivers State, not under attack' - Imam Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.