Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship (7991 Views)

Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? / Fake Packaging And Derailed Values Ladies Do To Attract Guys / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by Dopefiend(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Julieccentric:

Dt one nah for the babes wey you dey meet & mind you, you would attract the kind of person that you are which simply means that you need to step up..

@ OP, I might not have been the best of babes, but I know for sure that I imparted immensely in the life of my ex..I am single btw

I'm single too. Wanna mingle? wink
Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by Okontami: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
prairie: u'v bn wastin ur tym wit d wrng ppl
Hi Prairie, statement like this that you have made does not require intelligence to construct. My question was simple and clear. Very intelligent people with clear goal and objective in life stated the values they have added to other people but all you could write is just a badly worded sentence which lack any form of intelligence. Please state the values you have added to your partner or look at the thread and pass.

3 Likes

Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by GentleNaaz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
@op, y must u remove d main issue(s3x) in a relationshp.
MY ADVICE 2 PEOPLE IN RLTNSHP;
b a generator dat wl generate a regeneratin agent, which wl degenerate all d degenerators dat hv bn degeneratin ur dedenerated relationshp n serves as a generator dat wl generate all d regenerators dat wl regenerate ur already degenerated relatnshp
Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by nollywood20: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Before you can add any value, you should know that there are three categories of girlfriends. 1. Savings Account Girlfriend is the casual girlfriend you don't spend much on her, except your petty cash. 2. Current Account Girlfriend is your steady girlfriend in a serious relationship. 3. Domiciliary/Fixed Deposit Account Girlfriend is worthy of being your wife for life and this is the kind of girlfriend you are afraid of cheating on her, because you don't want to lose her. In every relationship, don't forget the ROI. Any relationship without ROI is useless and has no value.
Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by 5point(f): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
@OP,Dis topic made ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ have a self-reflection.More of intellectual discussions as dis.
To the topic. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ hubby has made ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ become more of a woman that I should be.By nature and nurture,I grew up to know myself as an independent woman.I did/achieved everything I thot I wanted by myself.He has helped ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to know that I could still be an achiever without necessarily feeling dependent/helpless.He has helped ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ remove the air of 'Margaret Thatcher' around ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.I have better relationships with everyone now.

For ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,I have helped him to be more prudent and save more.He now has a lot of things he wasn't able to put together in a loooong time.

....To be continued.
Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
1: I took away lonelines 4rm her
2: I've added Joy
3: I've added Confort n trust.
Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by SampleofFaith: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
[i][/i]I thank God tha gives me the enablement to build a prayer life in my relatnsip 2 I open more fact about the reality of life( challenges and the way out) 3. True meaning of LOVE is known!
Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by obyrich(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2013
Julieccentric:

Dt one nah for the babes wey you dey meet & mind you, you would attract the kind of person that you are which simply means that you need to step up..

@ OP, I might not have been the best of babes, but I know for sure that I imparted immensely in the life of my ex..I am single btw
I'm single too.
Re: State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship by Jabia(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2013
@Okontami
pardon my not reading to the end of the thread but there're several relationships with added values.
Mine
*Built her sense of self respect and self worth.
*Turned her into an active communicator (she's an introvert).
Can't think up a third one right away and i want to be drop dead honest. Would ask her and post a 3rd later today. Mind you, i didnt do any of this...WE did it together.
So there's my third...
*Teamwork...think as a unit, act as a unit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) / Never Do This After Sex (must Read) / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.