Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! (3614 Views)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Types Of Men Women Can't resist. / Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by paris10: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
Aside from the percentage, there has been numerous occasion where one inadvertently ends up being a friend to the opposite sex. It's a kind of situation you'd rather not be, but hey, there's still hope as long as you're hanging on there in the "friend zone".

Most "friends" (opposite sex) we all proclaim to have today are as a result of dejection and bad decision we made along the line. They weren't meant to be our "friends" but our girlfriends/boyfriends. Women in general do have more male companions/friends compare to the guys. In theory, women get the benefit to keep more male companions because of the offer they get each week. An average woman get approached by a guy at least 5 times a week. Multiply that by 4, that's 20 times in a month. 5 out of the 20 guys usually get the girls number, and therefore would wait in the "friend zone" until needed.

Women's male friends aren't actually what they seem. They are like a d.i.c.k in a glass tube waiting to be unleashed. As soon as her relationship is over with the current dude, she would immediately turn to her glass tube for comfort. "James is my long time friend" is a phrase you hear too well often. That phrase means " this is the guy that would be hitting that place hard if you messed up".

Men's female friends are either girls they have had relationship with in the past or simply the one they haven't f**ked yet but still call them friends. Men don't have female friends. What they do have is a girl they haven't had yet. Some guys do have genuine female friends, but that also is often tested when the guy jokingly but seriously tries to kiss you. Men can't be trusted. They would even do your sister behind your back, and occasionally your mum, if mum is still beautiful.

Becareful with them Ex's as well. They are the most dangerous vipers out there. They always want a return march. Drive them away. If you don't, your man/woman would go back secretly to that vomit.

There we go! When you're in a relationship, you cannot allow your partner to hang out with his/her opposite sex "friends". If you do, those people you see always with him/her shall betray you. They would hammer your partner the way she/he had never been hammered before.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
a lot of bla-bla-bla...for me, i think if she gives me an eeeeerection, we really can't be just friends...short and simple!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Read the first five lines and realised that it was just another load of crap
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Read the first five lines and realised that it was just another load of crap
as in the guy wanna be a philosopher of agapetology...but he ends up anesthetizing( putting to sleep) everybody who makes the mistake of reading this page
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
gmyguy: as in the guy wanna be a philosopher of agapetology...but he ends up anesthetizing( putting to sleep) everybody who makes the mistake of reading this page
GBAM
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 02, 2012
Some of us don't reason that way.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by slimyem: 12:21am On Sep 02, 2012
i didn't read all that blah...because i know men and women can be just friends for real and for a very long time too!
Op,stop spreading rubbish around..
Swallow it!!
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Sijo01(f): 3:37am On Sep 02, 2012
slimyem: i didn't read all that blah...because i know men and women can be just friends for real and for a very long time too!
Op,stop spreading rubbish around..
Swallow it!!

Gbam, so on point.
Op, i did nt read your misleading writeup though.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 02, 2012
Boring i got female friends i treat like dudes, so this articles is void.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Mynd44: 5:27am On Sep 02, 2012
^^
Absolutely true
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2012
I didn't read what d OP wrote but i cosign.........

It's extremely difficult almost impossible for the opposite sex to be close/best friends without developing feelings 4 each other!

@ least one of them would undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2012
Shollypopz: I didn't read what d OP wrote but i cosign.........

It's extremely difficult almost impossible for the opposite sex to be close/best friends without developing feelings 4 each other!

@ least one of them would undecided

Coming from someone who has a male as best friend. . .

OP, your classroom research is deep. But then your conclusions are fallacious. People keep opposite sex best friend without making them sex mates. The behavioral tendencies in this matter is subjective to individuality. I personally have female friends i would never sleep with, even if the world is coming to an end today.

Having a female friend is not restricted to those within your age group, or those a little younger than you are. You can learn alot from older ones as well.

While i am not condemning this research, (for i must admit there are some truths in there) it would be nice if you expanded your horizons a bit. Ask opinions from learned ones around you and not those who are likely to take your side on the issue.

I believe there is always room for improvement. Nice thread, but. . .

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2012
^^Do i look like d op?? angry angry

Btw, read Matt 16:27-28(tell me what u think)

It's 7 in Nigeria, go to church, u Pagan!
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2012
grin grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2012
^ Lmao

@ topic
No comment undecided
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Mynd44: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2012
Why no comment?
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^Do i look like d op?? angry angry

Btw, read Matt 16:27-28(tell me what u think)

It's 7 in Nigeria, go to church, u Pagan!
Lol, ok. I will reply on that thread.

I was talking to the OP though.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by MrsChima(f): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2012
Yes. I have plenty of male friends and we have never cross any lines.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Dyt(f): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2012
My best friend is a guy and nottin of such feeling
We slp, eat, drink 2geda
He helps me wit cream on my back and notttin, I mean nottin
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Dyt: My best friend is a guy and nottin of such feeling
We slp, eat, drink 2geda
He go chook u prickkk from behind one day.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by cindyrella(f): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2012
We slp, eat, drink 2geda
Nothing? Erm... U sure say hin tin dey work? (No offence)
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Dyt(f): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He go chook u prickkk from behind one day.
Dat thing slps recklessly wen we r 2geda
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Dyt(f): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2012
cindyrella:
Nothing? Erm... U sure say hin tin dey work? (No offence)
I know his gfs
Smtyms I hear ow loud dey scream n cry
I v seen it na
So big n huge
*dont lyk it dat big, its disgustin*
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2012
We slp, eat, drink 2geda
how sexy are u?
Rate over 10 undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Dyt(f): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2012
^ 0 dear
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2012
sad
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2012
Dyt:
Dat thing slps recklessly wen we r 2geda
Hmmm.... One day! One day! Omo ekun ah jewo ara e...
Na man na! I had a best friend like dat, one day d baboon jus provoke give me o! I gats pause gist sha! Long story....
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by cindyrella(f): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2012
Dyt:
I know his gfs
I v seen it na
So big n huge
Lmfao!
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by wonlasewonimi: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2012
We slp, eat, drink 2geda

maybe he is scared of your hideous bow tie.
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm.... One day! One day! Omo ekun ah jewo ara e...
Na man na! I had a best friend like dat, one day d baboon jus provoke give me o! I gats pause gist sha! Long story....
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2012
Dyt:
I know his gfs
I v seen it na
So big n huge
Disgusting ke? U don't like javelins ni? Omo dats d Koko joor! He will cover all areas and..... wink cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! by jhydebaba(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2012
Ere ki ni aja ba ekun se?

(what type of parole would bring the lion and the dog together?)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Don't Know What To Think / Have You Ever Been Caught In A Compromising Position? / My Runz Don Spoil Ooo.....how Do I Correct This? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.