Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures (14418 Views)

Is It Good To Plug Your Nose When You're Talking To Someone With Bad Breath / Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd / Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Shaw007(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Yet you come here and [b]dish orders like some warlord.[/b]What serious issues does his Emperor has ?
dude!! dats actually funny warlordgrin
well,seriously man. . .u just gOtta chillax,eh!
Life doesnt end with Nairaland,eih!
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Booty4me: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
Oga seun, is mukina2 a Male Or A female? thank you
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
Shaw007: dude!! dats actually funny warlordgrin
well,seriously man. . .u just gOtta chillax,eh!
Life doesnt end with Nairaland,eih!

I never for once take NL serious and that is why I make comments without looking back.I get banned every now and then with the longest being 2 weeks and I dont have a backup username.will You say I take NL so serious ?
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by kandiikane(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2012
Series22: Seun just d feel like 1 kind bill gate dis days.. With dis ur dried nairaland. Abeg go sit down. I hate u..
*garri must b freed*

LOoOOoL! grin grin
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Kajiang02(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2012
I hope Seun has a plan and isn't confused over nairaland.
You had many rules & forum in place to checkmate and cater for every kinda message and news. Pls stick to it and avoid unnecessary repetition of unwarranted rules.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Shaw007(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I never for once take NL serious and that is why I make comments without looking back.I get banned every now and then with the longest being 2 weeks and I dont have a backup username.will You say I take NL so serious ?
yup. . .lOoks lIke it
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Seun(m): 2:20am On Sep 02, 2012
You've been unbanned o.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Odunnu: 2:38am On Sep 02, 2012
Dude has an suggestive profile pic and is spamming the forum with thrash.
https://www.nairaland.com/obalolaunited
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by lifeisgood32: 2:58am On Sep 02, 2012
Nice work SEUN, love the speed you used in replying, anyway try and arrange some kind of emergency mod meeting and talk some sense to some of your mods..

I really don't post but i was compelled to after watching the turn of events.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 02, 2012
Do you still get a ban 4 cracking a joke about garri or has d decision been abolished

#freeteamgarri
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by searay(m): 5:47am On Sep 02, 2012
Legit1: Its Democracy peeps,let's exercise! All those who move for sexkillz be REVOKED the license to Moderate. Pls say AYE!, those against say NAY! angry
ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by searay(m): 5:51am On Sep 02, 2012
Seun: You've been unbanned o.
abeg tell ikenna351 to unban me. I promise, i will not talk about garri again. Infact, i won't even touch it.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by jamil2(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2012
Does this change Seun or our government official from being Corrupt? Just want to know.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by brightpot: 7:20am On Sep 02, 2012
thank you OGA seun.
If only our Government can borrow å leaf from your leadership skills.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by bbpreye2: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2012

What about me seun? Why would u still keep the Garri president banned? What did I do wrong? Did I insult anybody? Seun I demand justice pls.
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Ishilove: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2012
Eyah, the boy sounds weary...

Okay Seun, I forgive you for hiding my post (even though you have steadfastly refused to give me one good reason why you hid my perfectly harmless post angry ).
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2012
But on the other hand sha, I commend Seun for his patience and tolerance, especially with some of us wey dey 'disrespect' am too much. If na me be the owner of NL, I go dey ban anybody wey dare not address me as 'boda Pro01' or 'Uncle Pro01', after all, shey I for abi una mate? Talkless of people wey yab me anyhow. . .I go assassinate their user name.

So therefore, Seun humility (whether genuine or affected) dey very ok sha. But abeg stop the over-censorship, e too much.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by MrOldskoolJP(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2012
I took d pains to read all d comments posted on dis thread n I mst confess Seun abi Senu ur rili fuckin up big time!! I 1st visited dis site in on 18th march 2007 n since then no day passes by witout me visitin here n also introduced frnds n relatives here n all dat was cos of d funny comments bt since u nw wana ban then consider u losing plenty 'customers'.
And I will still ask...
How does dis affect d price of garri!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by adamscuti(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2012
;DThe price of garri has greatly increase in my area. I now by garri #70 for 1 cup. What about opening a thread about this latest development grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by searay(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2012
berem: its seun not senu
Trust not turst
Viewing not viweing
Men not mens
Olodo!
you shld knows the differencings btw enhlisg n Niglish. Do u understandingd?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2012
Ishilove:
Eyah, the boy sounds weary...

Okay Seun, I forgive you for hiding my post (even though you have steadfastly refused to give me one good reason why you hid my perfectly harmless post angry ).
ishi, this one ur hounding seun, its needed sha.
But, really
...how does this affect the price of 'u know what' ? cheesy
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by wonlasewonimi: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2012
He now wants everybody to be a moderator for him. Tell the Egba chiefs this one jazz they did for you no dey work.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Kajiang02(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2012
In as much as I commend the effectiveness of Mukina2 (2ic Nairaland). I must admit that this person too must have in one way acted wrong, especially in the rate & Manner people complain about her/him/it.
I still see her also as a Military dictator here who gets some things wrong &she takes most of all her topics to fp. #na her/him/it getbrainpass.
Seun sef done dey do like am. Sora e ooo
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by masterpieces: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2012
seun, u banned masterpiecer for fighting for his e-garri rights abi?, the truth is u can ban us(garrians), but u can't stop the movement, fighting us is like fighting nature.

#freegarri4all
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Ishilove: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2012
BoboYekini: ishi, this one ur hounding seun, its needed sha.
But, really
...how does this affect the price of 'u know what' ? cheesy
Lol. I'm hounding him because he provoked me by hiding my post. The post was very harmless but His Lordship thought otherwise.

It affects the price of the 'stuff' o. Just go and ask Mma Emeka in Oyingbo grin
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. I'm hounding him because he provoked me by hiding my post. The post was very harmless but His Lordship thought otherwise.

It affects the price of the 'stuff' o. Just go and ask Mma Emeka in Oyingbo grin
lol, you should hound me instead jor, grrrr kiss wink
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Seun,
I enjoy nairaland and you are doing a great job. Members complain about your moderators,sometimes i see reasons with them. I havent had any problem with any of the mods,but i have issues with this pyguru. Please how does this your spy machine work? How can i avoid bn banned by it?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by cmon(m): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Seun:
Personally, I am a very liberal person. I hate censorship. However, there is a factor I can't discuss openly pushing us to do this.
Seun, there's nothing to hide. Google (Adsense) is clearly pushing you. The moment the ads are gone from your site, you start running around. I can understand that. It happens to everyone, including me. You should get a business model away from Adsense. Nairaland is big enough for you to successful in almost anything you want to get into. It's just an advise because as long as this is a forum (Not a site where you publish all contents) you and adsense will always be in a fight. Why not just start your own Ad Network?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by AdeniyiA(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
what about d one that condemn the inquiry into d price of garri?
Re: Thread For Reporting Pages With Bad Words And Pictures by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
Please ban this person/robot: https://www.nairaland.com/eduson33
He/it is busy going around NL repeating the same thing about mixing beans with peppersoup and adding stew on top. Over and over, it repeats it on different threads like a demon possesed cyborg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

John Akinsoji who got Missing,Around Ikosi-ketu,Lagos was found in Ijebu Mushin! / How's Power Supply In Your Area? / Innovations You Will Like To See In The Near Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.